Star Trek UK Costume Exhibition 09

Chat about everything Star Trek here

Star Trek UK Costume Exhibition 09

Postby trekcollector on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:09 pm

There is a major exhibition of original Star Trek TV and Film costumes and props taking place in the midlands Easter 09.

The exhibition will run for just over two weeks. There will be an intereactive hands on area where props can be handled and photos can be taken etc.

This will be a major UK exhibition ...please note that this is not a show in the sense that things will be for sale from stalls etc.

More news coming very soon !
trekcollector

Re: Star Trek UK Costume Exhibition 09

Postby zebredy on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:42 pm

trekcollector wrote:There is a major exhibition of original Star Trek TV and Film costumes and props taking place in the midlands Easter 09.

The exhibition will run for just over two weeks. There will be an intereactive hands on area where props can be handled and photos can be taken etc.

This will be a major UK exhibition ...please note that this is not a show in the sense that things will be for sale from stalls etc.

More news coming very soon !

Great to hear. Any news would be greatly received, being part of a Trek group in Essex, and also an online Trek/Gate costuming group this is something I would love to see.
zebredy

Re: Star Trek UK Costume Exhibition 09

Postby Mesodyx on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Yes, more info please!! *Is also a trekkie*
Mesodyx

good

Postby Gossioii4 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:10 am

I feel good that there are people like you too. Thanks for this great weblog of yours. Its surely going to get me to go to higher places!
Gossioii4

Return to STAR TREK