Milla residing for a fourth time?

Chat about everything to do with Horror here

Milla residing for a fourth time?

Postby tripfontane on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Apparently “Resident Evil 4″ has gone from a “maybe” to a “probably”, at least if Paul W.S. Anderson has anything to say about it. Not all that long ago, Anderson went public with the news that he was currently talking to the studio about doing a fourth “Resident Evil” movie, but that nothing had come from it. Yet. That appears to have changed. Anderson, while in the UK promoting his futuristic remake “Death Race”, said that he will begin writing “Resident Evil 4″ very soon.
In any case, “Resident Evil 4″ is probably on the way. There’s just no good reason not to do it.
There seemed to hint a “passing of the torch” subplot from Alice to Claire that, in true Anderson fashion, didn’t seem to go anywhere in my opinion. I think the Character of Alice played so well by Jovovich is what made the 3 films, even 'Extinction' (the weakest of the 3) such a success at he box office.
"Resident Evil: Afterlife," will shift locations to shoot in Australia, with principle photography planned for November or December. "Resident Evil 4" will be set in Tokyo, and Impact/Constantin is looking to shoot the film in Japan. "Afterlife" will be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun with mutant zombies.
This information is of couse is based on interviews, multiple tabloid reports and rumour so may change.

Did you enjoy the Res Evil films enough to justify a fourth?.

Cliff. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tripfontane

Re: Milla residing for a fourth time?

Postby ShurikenFire on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Oh god.... Ok i liked the first one as it was a typical zombie horror with explanations, and the other dangers along with it.
The second was....ok if you ever imagined the government they'd always try 'Killing it with fire' or bombs...whatever.

But what really just....makes no sense, WHY does everything become a wasteland? I can't even remember the beginning of the film, but i doubt all the plants decided to eat eachother, and the T-virus zombies definitely aren't vegetarians, making it a desert was an incredibly stupid idea, it should've just been kept as it was but had zombies and things, similar to 28 days later.

The fourth...ok how is that going to work? they've already desolated the world with desert, what possible change CAN you make? all i see it as is a big army of Alice's hunting down each country, A) That wouldn't work if there's almost no nutrition for a group of 20-30 people, B) They'd have to travel miles and almost all of the Alice clones get killed by one zombie easily and C) HOWWWWW would they get across the seas? so what if the oceans may have dried up, doesn't stop it being really pressured if you go down a couple of miles, not to mention it's like....well it's just gone weird.

Psionic waves? they should've thought of something better D= Right now i want to watch the first film again.
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:C) HOWWWWW would they get across the seas? so what if the oceans may have dried up, doesn't stop it being really pressured if you go down a couple of miles, not to mention it's like....well it's just gone weird.

Um...maybe a ship? Or a helicopter?

Still, I see no need for a fourth. The third pretty much ensured what was going to happen, so we don't need to see it happening IMO. They've tapped the games for the best parts and they've also messed about with proper characters far too much.

The only thing that'd redeem it is if they made Wesker the main bad guy and followed the implied plot of the games.
sjbonnar

Postby Toadsanime on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:10 am

For some reason, I liked all three films but think they decreased in quality. I'd be very happy if there were a fourth film, yes. I'll be sure to watch Degeneration (the CGI one, if that is its name) as well.
Toadsanime

Postby Satans Puppet on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm

Alice could catch up with the convoy... and it could be scarier because it doesn't need to be a horde of infected... it could just be one on a super slow trawler taking them to alaska... rar!!!!
Satans Puppet

Return to HORROR