Uwe Boll: Seed

Chat about everything to do with Horror here

Uwe Boll: Seed

Postby Satans Puppet on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:23 pm

So alright I hate Uwe Bolls movies but he is a VERY Funny man and his political views are very similar to mine so I can forgive him his bad movieness...

Anyway... Seed is basically about a man who's executed via electric chair, he survives all 3 tries which the law says if that happens, the prisoner can be set free but five men, bury him alive.

Clawing his way out of his grave, he seeks his revenge on those who wronged him.

Now I thought with the intro we were going to get a sophisticated killer, someone who knew how to play the law... but now, it was a shape ala halloween with a potato sack on his head. This is not your typical horror/slasher, there is no laughing happy teens to be the fodder... these are bad people who did a bad thing...

Uwe said he was trying to make a statement about how cruel the human race can be with the opening of the movie showing Animals getting slaughtered and tortured ala PETA... it was uncomfertable to watch and seemed to have nothing to do with the actual plot or movie... just showed the beginnings of a serial killer up until his execution....

IT seemed like your average slasher until ONE Scene involving an older lady and a hammer.... the scene must have been 7 - 10 mins long and I tell you, even by the end of it... I was feeling queezy....

Alright movie but nothing special, but I suppose an Alright movie is a step up for Mr Boll :D
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:06 pm

When he was at the fangoria event in the states he won everyone over that met him, Literally everyone said they hate his movies but the guys funny as hell and seed was surprisingly good. Your view is well shared Satans Kitten.
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:07 pm

Kitty? Kitty? Puppy'll give you kitty.... *grabs a ball point hammer and some duct tape* Yeah, we're gonna do some reshoots!!! :D
Satans Puppet

Return to HORROR