PARAPARA??

Discuss DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) & PARAPARA here

Re: PARAPARA??

Postby ShurikenFire on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 pm

I went on it saturday~ i can do the dances fine i just suck at getting the arrows now D= god i'm so rusty on this.
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby rue on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:48 am

I ACTUALLY PASSED THE 4th SONG TWICE ON HARD FREESTYLE!! xD I normally always fail, either due to a)epic tiredness, b)taking a drink at the DUMBEST time, c)lack of concentration, or, d)hard song is HARD o_o

I went on it today and did nonstop hard freestyle and got thrown in at the deep end with the bonus tracks; Number One and Sexy Sexy Sexy... I was just like 'O_O'... But I actually managed to pass them! xD I noticed there were bits where I could read the arrows faster than before, and I still recognise where I'm just flailing for dear life! xD

Ones I know for sure I CAN pass are Boom Boom Fire, Dancer, Deja Vu, and Stay. I BARELY passed Number One, but I may practise it since I now know what it's like! xD I swear there was another one I could do, but I forget! xD I gotta be braver and choose some others to expand my repertoire. :p
Arnold 'Schmucko' Rimmer
rue

Postby Finzo on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 am

I can pass them all on freestyle hard except Velfarre 2000, which I passed twice in one day, then never managed to again. D:
Finzo

Postby Shay-Chan on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 pm

I tried Hard Freestyle and failed so bad. It shall be a while before I do THAT again.
BUUUT, I am getting better at normal ParaPara, scoring 300+ combos! Huzzah! Take that Hard Freestyle!
I need a new signature. -.-
Shay-Chan

Postby ShurikenFire on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm

Everyone's doing freestyle now? BAWWWWWWWW i miss the original routine days!
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby rue on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:Everyone's doing freestyle now? BAWWWWWWWW i miss the original routine days!

xD Well, I know for sure that I do the normal ones when I'm too tired to look like I'm throwing a rather exuberant temper-tantrum. xD I still enjoy them, since they still look far cooler and are doable off the machine, too. :D

There are still some I have to learn, as it goes... *goes to watch vids* xD
Arnold 'Schmucko' Rimmer
rue

Postby Shay-Chan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:21 am

ShurikenFire wrote:Everyone's doing freestyle now? BAWWWWWWWW i miss the original routine days!

Not everyone! I cant do it for the life of me. D:
Shay-Chan

Postby Quilly-Kun on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 am

I've never done it before. I watched for a minute and my friends jostled me to take part but I was too embarassed. No idea what you were supposed to be doing but now I know... xD
Quilly-Kun

Postby Shay-Chan on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:42 pm

RUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I saw you today, but I didnt know it was you and I didnt say Hi 'cuz Im antisocial like that. D:
So yeah! You're awesome! And I dont normally fail that bad. Only today because I wasnt properly attired. xD Aaaaaand, I didnt know that song. ¬¬
Shay-Chan

Postby rue on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Shay-Chan wrote:RUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I saw you today, but I didnt know it was you and I didnt say Hi 'cuz Im antisocial like that. D:
So yeah! You're awesome! And I dont normally fail that bad. Only today because I wasnt properly attired. xD Aaaaaand, I didnt know that song. ¬¬

Aww, blesshya! :p Next time, since you know what I look like IRL, come say hi! :p And I'm sure you do alright usually. :p ^_^ It does suck when you don't know the song. :p
Arnold 'Schmucko' Rimmer
rue

Previous

Return to DDR & PARAPARA