COUNTDOWN TO MUCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss JPOP & JROCK here

Postby CFST on Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:54 am

Image

This is what i'm wearing to the mucc concert! ^^

ONLY 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
CFST
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: Bristol

Postby Shinta on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:09 pm

Ouuuu... Purdy!

1 week now. I'm completely psyched uip for this.
Shinta
 

Postby CFST on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:14 pm

Can't wait!!!!+.゚(`・ω・´)シャキーン.゚+.

It's going to be great!!!!

Have you heard Mucc's new song yet? It's called Libra, it's so amzing!!!!

I need Mucc to sing Kara ga Shinda hi!!!ミ☆ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ☆彡
User avatar
CFST
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: Bristol

Postby Shinta on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:25 pm

CFST wrote:Can't wait!!!!+.゚(`・ω・´)シャキーン.゚+.

It's going to be great!!!!

Have you heard Mucc's new song yet? It's called Libra, it's so amzing!!!!

I need Mucc to sing Kara ga Shinda hi!!!ミ☆ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ☆彡


Not yet but I'll go check it out now since I need something to do.
Shinta
 

Postby Moozman on Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:18 pm

ARRRGH I REALLY NEED TO SECURE SOME TICKETS FAST...
I "hopefully" will get them by friday,
Ooh but i did get this in camden today =)
Image
Image
*Sorry about the size BTW*

Moozman
Image
User avatar
Moozman
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: BEHIND YOU!! .. no? Hammersmith & Fulham, London

Postby FUCHI on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:31 pm

Moozman were they handing those out in Camden?! SO COOL
Ah yes, a week from now we will be with MUCC!!
User avatar
FUCHI
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:54 am

Postby Shinta on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:47 pm

Moozman wrote:ARRRGH I REALLY NEED TO SECURE SOME TICKETS FAST...
I "hopefully" will get them by friday,
Ooh but i did get this in camden today =)
Image
Image
*Sorry about the size BTW*

Moozman


I wants, where did you find those tell me or I will have to do something nasty to you >_>
Shinta
 

Postby CFST on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:32 am

i want flyer i want flyer~!!!! where did you get???!?!??!
User avatar
CFST
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: Bristol

Postby Moozman on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:41 pm

lol my mate gave me her one someone gave it to her. Im gonna go to camden on Wednesday to get some tickets sooo ill see if i can find some for your memorabilia collection.
Much love and all that jazz.

BTW has anyone seen that new gothic lolita shop (i think they have just opened) in camden the shop is really pink and they have bunny girls running around.
I WAS LIKE KAWII =)

BTW its just post card size so no false hopes
Must Secure good clothing choices >.<

Moozman
Image
User avatar
Moozman
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: BEHIND YOU!! .. no? Hammersmith & Fulham, London

Postby CFST on Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:03 pm

so i thought it was flyer!! XDDD
but could you get some for me too? XDDDDDDD or do you think they'll have them on the night? also, i want to buy tour goods! so hopefully they sell that! i want mucc gloves and t-shirt!! >33<

waaa, don't know about that shop.. but i do know sai sai, which is in the stable market stall and does have two or three girls running around.. it's not really pink, but beige and yellow... >_______>''' probably a different one...
User avatar
CFST
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: Bristol

Postby Shinta on Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:23 pm

CFST wrote:so i thought it was flyer!! XDDD
but could you get some for me too? XDDDDDDD or do you think they'll have them on the night? also, i want to buy tour goods! so hopefully they sell that! i want mucc gloves and t-shirt!! >33<

waaa, don't know about that shop.. but i do know sai sai, which is in the stable market stall and does have two or three girls running around.. it's not really pink, but beige and yellow... >_______>''' probably a different one...


I'll need to save the money for some MUCC tpur goods too, I'll end up buying a t-shirt and whatever else catches my eye, maybe a CD or something.

I'll be walking around Camden ALL day on the day since I'll be down in London from 6:30am-onwards until 12:30 the next day. So I'll need to find that shop that Mooz was talking about.
Shinta
 

Postby Moozman on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:27 pm

Shinta wrote:I'll need to save the money for some MUCC tpur goods too, I'll end up buying a t-shirt and whatever else catches my eye, maybe a CD or something.

I'll be walking around Camden ALL day on the day since I'll be down in London from 6:30am-onwards until 12:30 the next day. So I'll need to find that shop that Mooz was talking about.


I will be with you lol (if you still want me to tag along) so i will point it out, only problem is its a Female clothing shop...
Is EGA Really this unapretiated in the U.K.....
On the upside i saw a Sex Pot Jumper (female again >.>) in a random shop for about £30-£40.

Moozman
Image
User avatar
Moozman
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: BEHIND YOU!! .. no? Hammersmith & Fulham, London

Postby Shinta on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:32 pm

Moozman wrote:
Shinta wrote:I'll need to save the money for some MUCC tpur goods too, I'll end up buying a t-shirt and whatever else catches my eye, maybe a CD or something.

I'll be walking around Camden ALL day on the day since I'll be down in London from 6:30am-onwards until 12:30 the next day. So I'll need to find that shop that Mooz was talking about.


I will be with you lol (if you still want me to tag along) so i will point it out, only problem is its a Female clothing shop...
Is EGA Really this unapretiated in the U.K.....
On the upside i saw a Sex Pot Jumper (female again >.>) in a random shop for about £30-£40.

Moozman


You're point being? Still good to check out :P
Shinta
 

Postby CFST on Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:56 pm

i got a sex pot jumper... red and black stripe... kinda ripped from sai sai in camden... a good £35! XDDDD i'll be hanging around in camden that day too, seeing that the tube stops working at 1pm to 5pm... >_____>
what time are you going to be there? i want to be there early becuase i want to be in the front!
and as for the EGA thing.. i don't think it's unappreciated, i just don't think it's really common so people might find it a bit strange... i don't know, but i for one thing really really appreciate it! XD
User avatar
CFST
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: Bristol

Postby Shinta on Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:48 pm

CFST wrote:i got a sex pot jumper... red and black stripe... kinda ripped from sai sai in camden... a good £35! XDDDD i'll be hanging around in camden that day too, seeing that the tube stops working at 1pm to 5pm... >_____>
what time are you going to be there? i want to be there early becuase i want to be in the front!
and as for the EGA thing.. i don't think it's unappreciated, i just don't think it's really common so people might find it a bit strange... i don't know, but i for one thing really really appreciate it! XD


EGA is awesomes.
Shinta
 

Postby CFST on Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:21 pm

Image

my new outfit... made this last night
and i'll be wearing that to the concert! ^^

hope it won't get ripped....
User avatar
CFST
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:49 pm
Location: Bristol

Postby Shinta on Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:26 pm

CFST wrote:Image

my new outfit... made this last night
and i'll be wearing that to the concert! ^^

hope it won't get ripped....


Ouuu.. That is quite purdy. The obi is quite well done too. I look forward to seeing it in person in 6 days :O
Shinta
 

Postby walcalr01 on Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:36 pm

Got my tickets all ready. now to just wait for Sunday to come, I might get a drink before the gig though.
walcalr01
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Home, Hackney, London

Postby Moozman on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 pm

I have finally got my tickets >.< and am really a bit hyper now!
Looking forward to meeting everyone ^^.

Oh yes they have the little cardy thingies in "The Worlds End" (the pub right next to the underworld) if anyone was woundering where i got it,

Moozman
Image
User avatar
Moozman
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: BEHIND YOU!! .. no? Hammersmith & Fulham, London

Postby Shinta on Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:07 pm

Glad to have you aboard Moozers. I'm so gonna pwn this concert. If there is a bar in this club place. I'll be there getting steaming :3
Shinta
 

Postby CrystalNeko on Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:49 pm

Ahhh have fun at the MUCC concert DX Make sure you tell me all about it XD [I <3 MUCC!!!!]
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

Postby Shinta on Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:49 pm

Just under 3 days till MUCC, it's almost here @_@;;
Shinta
 

Postby Moozman on Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:08 pm

OMG THR33 DAYS! XD

Moozman
Image
User avatar
Moozman
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: BEHIND YOU!! .. no? Hammersmith & Fulham, London

Postby Shinta on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:22 pm

Moozman wrote:OMG THR33 DAYS! XD

Moozman


1337 is 4 14|\/|0Rz :(
Shinta
 

Postby CrystalNeko on Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:02 pm

Shinta wrote:
Moozman wrote:OMG THR33 DAYS! XD

Moozman


1337 is 4 14|\/|0Rz :(


Gah I hate 1337 DX I can never understand it unless it's just VERY simple number replacements T_T
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

PreviousNext

Return to JPOP & JROCK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest