Dir En Grey concert in August

Discuss JPOP & JROCK here

Dir En Grey concert in August

Postby CFST on Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:53 am

Even though i'm not going, but thought i'd start a thread for people going, fuchi for example! XDDD

but.. that's only if people will chat in this one...
CFST

Postby CFST on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:17 pm

but i'm sure the tickets are not sold out yet.... it's 800 capacity, i'm pretty sure even with all the coughemocough and coughvk/roritawannabecough they can't fill the venue,,,,
CFST

Postby Narcisu on Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:24 pm

Aparently, they only sold 200 tickets for some weird reason.

D=

I wish they sold more - then I would be able to go too.
Narcisu

Postby CFST on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:43 pm

i thought these are just at different round, like they had a ticket presale?
why don't you try their website, or other booking office? may be it'll work? strange... =.=
CFST

Postby Narcisu on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 pm

I can't find the tickets for sale anywhere. D=

They might sell more at a later date?

I find it suprising that they only sold 200 tickets. They are a major band, after all.

The D'espairs Ray concert only sold 400 tickets, and there were 800 tickets avalible.
Narcisu

Postby digital_doughnut on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:33 pm

yeah it's really weird >.< I've checked online and all the tickets available so far have been sold out :?
digital_doughnut

Postby FUCHI on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:41 pm

All tickets are sold out now
I'm sooo glad I got mine and my brother's... had to buy two for my friends as well it was so expensive. o_o

BUT I CAN'T WAIT *SQUEES*
FUCHI

Postby CrystalNeko on Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:24 pm

sigh I wanted to go... but my parents detest rock music and wouldn't let me go to a gig @_@ plus I'm at a Summer School anyways xP

Make sure you tell us all about it FUCHI ^_^
CrystalNeko

Postby CFST on Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:59 pm

i'm so surprised they only sold 200 tickets... do you know the reason?
CFST

Postby Narcisu on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:41 am

I saw it said that they only sold 200 tickets on one website,

However - I resently checked on another wesite and it said that they sold 800 tickets. D<

SO HOW MANY OFFICIALLY DID THEY SELL?!
Narcisu

Postby CFST on Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:48 am

I never knew dir en grey is THAT big in uk.... =.=
CFST

Postby Fishy on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:25 am

Hmmm Long time no post...*waves timidly*

I wanted to go but I'm on Holiday ;_; Plus I don't have anyone to go with

a friend and I are trying to make a plan to see Miyavi in Bonn..but she's in the other side of Germany and I may be leaving for this doomy Holiday...

Apparantly they sold the first set of tickets that 'leaked out' before the official sale date in 2 minutes, the rest went in 2 days.

Diru aren't on my list of greatest fandoms, but they command respect and the support of going to see them ... If I could ;_;

Hope everyone who sees them has fun!!! ^__^
Ello....
Fishy

Postby CFST on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:30 am

fishy!!!!!!! *glomp*
where have you gone recently?????? *O*!!!!!!

i wouldn't go and see them even if i was in uk though.. they're not on my list of bands that i listen to even... but yea you're right, i think dir en grey is one of the very few bands who truly deserves the fan base and the popularity and respect they have.... (just not my cup of tea! XDDD)

yea, i heard the first set of tickets (80 of them) which were on pre-sale were sold within 4 minutes.. i didn't know the other sales went that quickly either!!!! *O*

amazing... but they're having an european tour... so i think the fans going to see them in uk are just uk based? if not a few from around germany or france (who are just going to stalk them! XDDD)
CFST

Postby Fishy on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:46 pm

Yay Glompage! ^O^ *glomps back*

I have exams ;__; but today I had enough and just locked myself in my room with my laptop...withdrawal symptoms are painful... We haven't spoken in a long time *_* Is it ok if I bother you in July or there abouts when the exams of hell are over with many emails?? ^__^

There seems to be people comming from all over Europe....which I don't think is fair seens as they are playing in other more 'popular' jrock countries too....-_-

OOO How I wish I could actually afford to stalk a jrock band T^T
Ello....
Fishy

Postby CFST on Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:19 pm

I want to stalk a jrock band too!!!! .... but i'm poor.... the closest i think i can try and do is to help them to organise their event in uk if they're going to have any or planning any...

oh oh, exams... so hard!!! what exams? i have my a levels coming up... can't wait til uni next year....

i have a new obsession though.. korean boy band - Super Junior!!! amazing, 13 boys, i LOVE them! XDD and it's cool how my fd's dad's fd is the manager and head of that music label!!! may be if i go to korea, i can have some personal meetings arranged!!! *O*

sure, emails are fine, and i'll be on msn too!! in july... ne? i'll be back in hong kong then.. but i'm going to japan for a week too!!!! yey!!
CFST

Postby Fishy on Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:30 pm

I'm doing my GCSE's and I haven't prepared anything and my art exams only two weeks away!! >< And I have German orals tomorrow...but I shall happily fail that with flying colours...so here may be one of my last posts for a while...maybe...*grips laptop*

University seems so scary!! Not to mention almost pointless unless you want to be something like a lawyer or doctor...I wish I could go to an art uni like csm or Ruskin in Oxford but my parents think its a waste of time and money ;_;

Wow wow manager label boy bandy connections!!! I've never heard of that group but *envious* They're probably the far better alternative to morning musume ^O^

I'm going to Japan for a week in October! ^__^ *does happy dance* but I'm going with a school so they probably won't let me go to lives or anything *makes escape plan*

hope you have fun though!! ^^
Ello....
Fishy

Postby CFST on Tue May 01, 2007 5:41 pm

i'm sure you'll be fine! *not sure if you'll be able to read this post or not*

oh, did i tell you i got into csm to do foundation art? i'm hoping to continue in fashion after this year too! ^^ so happy! so i'll be in london! XD

yes yes, they're a way better alternative to morning musume or AKB48 (don't know if you've heard of them) the longer name is akihabara48, formed by about 20 girls, ranging from age 12 to 20.. i think.. me and my friend were competing with her bf about out super junior (13 hot boys) or that AKB48 (20 underage girls) i think ours were better!!! XDD
CFST

Postby Fishy on Tue May 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Haha sneaky post of mine..Maybe I am unnaturally attached to my computer...Ok Ok..this is my final post though because I am totally screwed and need to revise >_<

*cries* I'm gonna fail EVERYTHING

O and I did fail my oral as I predicted -_-;;; I said something like "I like to cook, I cook healthily because I cook some fruit" Unless my teacher is willing to consider apple pie and banana fritters, I am pretty sure I've made a tit of myself... ._.

*Gasp* You're going to csm?! WELL DONE!!!! Wow you're gonna be mega awesome, I tell you now *throws happy confetti*

Gahhh AKB48 Irritate me greatly...I think anything is better than Morning Musume myself ^O^ Ai Kago got fired and that made me happy...
Ello....
Fishy

Postby CFST on Wed May 02, 2007 6:37 am

don't worry much about it.. and now i really don't think you're gonna read this... unless...... -_-+ (you decided to sneak another post again! XD)

yes yes, morning musume and AKB48 irritatly me a lot as well, i want to see boys running around, not under age girls... and esp the fact that their existance really is just to fulfill some middle age salary man's fantasy! and i just think that's disgusting! oh yea, i heard about that she got fired.. great! just need more people to get fired now! XDDDDDD

thanks.. hehe, i hope i'm going to be good as well! but there's gonna be so much competition in csm! >3< wish me luck! XD

i have my art a level today for three days! XD
CFST

Postby Fishy on Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:27 pm

I livveeeee ah exams of doom..I'm sure I've failed all of them...

I hope yours went good!
Ello....
Fishy

Postby CFST on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:55 pm

mine finish tomorrow, still have music synoptic paper and english literature paper in one day.. that's four essays in one day!! XDDD inthe span of 5 hours... =.=
oh well, anyway, soz, but the alichino books i've sold already, but the izumi card is still here! ^^
CFST

Postby Fishy on Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:35 pm

Yosh, well I'll get back to you when I have money..^^

Well Good Luck for the rest of your exams then!

I had to write 4 essays in one hour for my Philosophy exam..obviously yours are alot harder..but this is just my complaint for my poor hand ;_; ^__^
Ello....
Fishy

Postby Moozman on Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:42 am

I must say that I found this gig to be one of the best j-rock gigs I have been to, I went on the 1st and my ears are still ringing now.
I hope that everyone else had a great time.
My only regret were the plentiful annoyance that the fangirls give me at most of these gigs, the stand up at the front and then can't handle it and faint, plus all the . i received by a group of Spanish fans behind me about how "they couldn’t see" and if they could move forward.

If you can't handle the intensity of the middle of the group stand aside

Moozman
Moozman

Postby digital_doughnut on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:06 pm

lols! no wonder I didn't see you Moozman, I went on the 2nd but didn't actually go in in the end just went to stand in queue with friends ^_^

There was this foreign girl in front of me (she might have been spanish xD) and she was being such a . -_- she kept giving me dirty looks and muttering under her breath in spanish just because I accidentally knocked over her drink (even though I went to pick it up and apologised -_-) pffft

other than that, the atmosphere was great and everyone seemed really hyped up ^_^

Hope everyone else enjoyed it
digital_doughnut

Return to JPOP & JROCK