Venue: The Spitz
Admission: £10
Time: 7.00 pm- Midnight
Address: 109 Commercial Street, Old Spitalfields Market, London,
E1 6BG
Box office: 020 7392 9032
On Line: http://www.wegottickets.com

<<O2>>
Polysics will do our best,and looking foward to enjoying with you!!!!

DATE/CITY=Sat-16 June/Leeds,UK.
PLACE=Harewood House Leeds

DATE/CITY=Sun-17 June/London,UK.
PLACE=Hyde Park
Fes.official site
http://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/

Taken from the POLYSICS English MAIL MAGAZINE which I got like 20 minutes ago.
Shinta

Postby digital_doughnut on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:47 pm

oooooooohhhhhh =OOO I love Polysics! XD can't believe I missed this thread >.<!! <33 I've heard about them playing at the wireless festival but not the top one O_O -checks it out- thanks! <3

-5 mins later-

YES!! thanks <3 I'll book it now xDDD can't wait =DDDDD are you going? ^_^
digital_doughnut

Postby Shinta on Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:27 pm

Sadly I don't have the cash to spare to go. So I'll have to sit out on ANOTHER J-Band.
Shinta

Postby clairefun on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:15 pm

I'm going - am booking tickets NOW! I had to miss their last London date and was sad so I'm very excited by this, thanks SO much Shinta!
clairefun

Postby digital_doughnut on Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:30 pm

yeah thanks sosososoooo much XD I can't believe I haven't heard of this earlier >___>;;; I hope theres quite a few people going, nobody else seems to be replying to this thread xD
digital_doughnut

Postby zoikzoik on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:35 am

i was planning on going [i mentioned this gig on the 'bands' thread several days ago].

the band said they dont want photography at this gig so i'm going to have to leave the camera behind.
zoikzoik

Postby clairefun on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:35 am

where did they say that? cause I wanted to take my camera :(

Oh and digital whereabouts in Kent are you? Cause we'll be training up from Medway...

I'm really excited :)
clairefun

Postby digital_doughnut on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 am

no photos?! oooohhhh >.< I'll bring my camera just in case and ask on the day >_>;;

I'll be travelling with a friend straight after college in Chislehurst, Kent and we're meeting other friends in London and we're gonna make our way there ^_^ I think we're gonna go dressed up too XD rofls.

How early are you guys getting there?
digital_doughnut

Postby zoikzoik on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:19 pm

the venue said no photography, so i spoke to polysics management and they said they didnt want any photos taken.

my guess is, this might be only for professional cameras/photographers.

compacts are probably fine. [dont quote me lol]
zoikzoik

Postby Moozman on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:29 pm

WOOT I JUST GOT MY TICKET (thanks shinta you never fail to tell me about these gigs shame your not coming, not the same without you...)
Ive been inside the spitz a few days ago so that i knew how to find it, as far as i can tell its a pretty small place so if they have strict camera rules they prob will catch you.
Also the Spitz doesn't have any markings saying it was the spitz (as far as i could tell) but if your near the market try finding the church (the spitz is on the opposite side of the road from the pub next to the church).
If you see a tescos at the end of the road then your on the correct road!
Hopefully itl be easier to find for you guys lol

Moozman
Moozman

Postby clairefun on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:16 pm

ooh thanks for that Moozman, hope we'll find it okay :?

We're getting there about half five but having a drink or few first with some old friends we couldn't persuade to go :( plus my husband is in a rock-folk band and so we have to stop off at 'the duke of uke' - I've told him he can't take a ukelele to the gig but *sigh*...

I'm SO EXCITED SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem. sorry. Digital, i shall try to find you - i know what you look like, but I take it you won't be in a wedding dress..? :D
clairefun

Postby Moozman on Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:40 pm

yeah ill prob find you guys there, i don't really know you all very well but meh why nott lol XD

Moozman
Moozman

Postby zoikzoik on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 pm

back at work!! :o
awesome gig!! yeah!

lol
zoikzoik

Postby clairefun on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:32 am

It WAS awesome :)

I saw you digital but didn't get the chance to come say hello & later couldn't get to where you were in the crowd :)

During the drinks I had with friends before the gig, Polysics came and sat at the table next to ours to eat :) We exchanged many smiles and polite nods, though they did say to someone else (who interrupted their meal, not nice i thought) that photos weren't allowed beforehand, only after...though sad for me cause I had to run off for the last train after so :(.

But I did get to say "polysics! we love you!" (got a slightly surprised 'thank you' from fumi) and I bumped into hayashi 4 times around the building so we were smiling at each other - he even stood next to me in the audience during the first band! :oops: :lol:

And yeah the gig itself was just fantastic. No Electric Surfin Go-Go or You You You though - You You You is my husbands favourite song in the world at the moment and ESG-G is the only song my other friend we took even knows - though he is now planning to buy all their albums and a tshirt too :) Another convert! I'm a one-woman Polysics street team! Heheheh. He said it was the best gig he's ever been to :D

Mind you I am still slightly deaf this morning! :roll:
clairefun

Postby zoikzoik on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:58 am

lot sof photographers there!
i see one has put up their photos already: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazybobbles/

i spy digital_doughnut!!:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennaphoenix/543450137/
zoikzoik

Postby digital_doughnut on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:38 pm

zoikzoik wrote:lot sof photographers there!
i see one has put up their photos already: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazybobbles/

i spy digital_doughnut!!:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennaphoenix/543450137/

YAY my head DDD= hahaaaa was such a great night!! <3333 It was nice meeting you Moozman and zoikzoik, sorry clairefun I don't think I saw you....? >.<
Hope everyone enjoyed it!! My ears were ringing for aaaaages though since I was right next to those speakers and my knees are bruised from being continuously pushes onto the stage XD was worth it though <3
I've uploaded a few photos on my album -pokes signature- ^_^
digital_doughnut

Return to JPOP & JROCK