Who Here Likes Nobodyknows+?

Discuss JPOP & JROCK here

Re: Who Here Likes Nobodyknows+?

Postby Shinta on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:26 pm

sabaku-no-gaara wrote:I adore 'em. Kokoro Odoru and Hero's Come Back!! are awesome songs.

I'm just wondering if any other people listen to 'em on the forums.

Peace =P

Kokoro Odoru is the only semi decent song from Nobodyknows+ take it from me. I know. xD
Shinta

Postby Shinta on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:49 pm

sabaku-no-gaara wrote:Hehe, well I think that's a decent song, but I haven't listened to much else of them really, I have listened to a few =D

J-Hip-Hop isn't all that great to start off with
Shinta

Postby Nessie-chan on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 am

J Hip Hop and J-Dancehall is AWESOME

Nobodyknows+ rule
Slave Ranger!
Nessie-chan

Postby Ami on Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 pm

I listened to them... and didn't like what I heard
Ami

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:43 pm

i have heros comeback, ca latte and happy days and i ahve to say unless i'm in one of my i dont care what im listening to moods i very rarely listen to anything but heros comeback .. their others are ok..but i dnt obsessivly want to hear them like i do most j pop/rock/music....

i am more of a j rocky person though...mucc etc XD and oddly enough jpop:s which suprises me given i hate english music that sounds like that..
Ran-chan

Postby Adziu on Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 am

Shinta wrote:
sabaku-no-gaara wrote:Hehe, well I think that's a decent song, but I haven't listened to much else of them really, I have listened to a few =D

J-Hip-Hop isn't all that great to start off with

ORANGE RANGE! Bwahaha!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Re:

Postby Lanowar on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:04 pm

Nobodyknows+ are great Hero's Come Back is excellent I got another one of there songs but it's been mislabeled as Hero's Come Back as well...

ORANGE RANGE as well I downloaded the Bleach opening single so I got some of there stuff it's alright but the weakest of the Bleach Intro's
Lanowar

Re: Re:

Postby Commander J on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Lanowar wrote:Nobodyknows+ are great Hero's Come Back is excellent I got another one of there songs but it's been mislabeled as Hero's Come Back as well...

ORANGE RANGE as well I downloaded the Bleach opening single so I got some of there stuff it's alright but the weakest of the Bleach Intro's

Listen to Kirikirimai/Tentekomai, Shanghai Honey, Viva Rock (Not Japanese side), Chest, etc. MUCH better songs. I have the whole discog to them and love almost all their songs. Obviously there are a few you won't like as much that's how bands are xD
Commander J

Re: Who Here Likes Nobodyknows+?

Postby Nessie-chan on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:48 am

On12uka from the forums (though he is rarely on anymore) sent me about 15 Nobodyknows+ tracks... and I have to say I like them all

Specially Summer and Kokoro Odoru
Slave Ranger!
Nessie-chan

Return to JPOP & JROCK