YAOI!!!!

Chat about everything Anime here

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:21 am

Boku no Pico and the sequel were very very strange. COuld hardly be called yaoi, he was too girly xDD
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:20 am

lol he was kinda girly.. and you only need to watch it once ^^ theres only one episode...

mm doujinshi ^_^ i really need to get Zhae to send me some more *can't download anything><*
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:19 am

Oooh theres a sequel!!! Chico and ANOTHER little girly boy do dirty things for 20 minutes... Get Nessie to link you lol
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:39 pm

omg i know! i want it so bad ive seen clips and amvs but myah i cannot find it anywhere>< and i cant download it cause EVERYTHING is blocked on my home comp T_T

nessie-chan..... *puppyeyes*
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Adziu on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Lol, it was Nessie that got it from me. I'd send it to you on MSN, but I've deleted it now. Not something I think needs to be kept indefinitely! It's quite easy to find on torrent, though. Just search for Pico to Chico.

Chico, you should probably note, is about eight.
User avatar
Adziu
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: London

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Its so wrooooong >_<

Gakuen Heaven anyone? How it makes me laugh xD
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Ran-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:05 pm

so can i stick anything i like up here?? wrote:lol, it was Nessie that got it from me. I'd send it to you on MSN, but I've deleted it now. Not something I think needs to be kept indefinitely! It's quite easy to find on torrent, though. Just search for Pico to Chico.

Chico, you should probably note, is about eight.


i can't dl from torrent T_T my dad has blocked most things that download stuff to stop me getting virus'>< despite the fact ive been dling for ages and havent got anything...
i wanted it to watch it online somewhere but its no where to be found..*sigh*
hmm so it was you who added me i though so but wasn't sure XD *pokes adziu* you shoudl dl it again and send it to me ^_^
i know chico is about 8 lol i didnt think pico was much older...

as for Gakuen heaven...YESH love it ^^ Zhae bought me the manga for xmas (she managed half an hour after buying it before she gave it to me, and i lasted 30 seconds before i'd started reading it and then bout 40 mins later she'd read it to ^_^*fail*)

the manga is muhc more graphic than the anime and also a ompletly diff pairing :S it was really weird if you read the bit at the back the manag ka say she didnt design GH she just did the cover art for the first game then decided she quite liked it so they did poll for the fave pairing in japan and thats what she drew:S lol same girl who does gorgeous carat ^^
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Ive only read the manga of it...

Hand jobs in library anyone? How I laughed xDDD
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Ran-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:46 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:Ive only read the manga of it...

Hand jobs in library anyone? How I laughed xDDD

omg i know! and that bit at the end?? he calls him highness and king the whole way through kinky sex or what?? lol i accidently got it out in my psych lesson and was flicking thru it reading bits and my tacher like wandered over and i think he saw ad were pretty sure he's gay..><i><
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:35 pm

Hahaha brilliant xD

I was caught reading Duo x Quatre doujinshi in English. Thankfully the graphic bits are at the end so no one saw xD
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Adziu on Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:53 am

Caught? By whom?
User avatar
Adziu
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: London

Postby Ran-chan on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 am

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:Hahaha brilliant xD

I was caught reading Duo x Quatre doujinshi in English. Thankfully the graphic bits are at the end so no one saw xD



oh i wasn't quite so lucky the girl next to me grabbed this yaoi off me flicked right thru to the worst bits and showed everyone sitting near me><
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:48 am

My teacher, she had a flick through but stopped before the lovely sex bit o_o
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Pillsburry on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:36 am

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:My teacher, she had a flick through but stopped before the lovely sex bit o_o


My mum found some of my DuoxQuatre doujinshi once under my bed.

TRY EXPLAINING WHAT YAOI IS TO YOUR MOTHER I DARE YOU. XDDD

One of the funniest moments of my life.

BUT GEEZE. I'M SUCH A GUY. *stashing porn under her bed* XDD
Image
User avatar
Pillsburry
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:27 pm
Location: London

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:48 am

Pillsburry wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:My teacher, she had a flick through but stopped before the lovely sex bit o_o


My mum found some of my DuoxQuatre doujinshi once under my bed.

TRY EXPLAINING WHAT YAOI IS TO YOUR MOTHER I DARE YOU. XDDD

One of the funniest moments of my life.

BUT GEEZE. I'M SUCH A GUY. *stashing porn under her bed* XDD


Oh I HAVE. It was terrible. She had such a go at me xD

"ITS PERVERTED AND WEIRD!!!"
"Oh come on, Josh will be doing it in a few years time..."

How I lol'ed
User avatar
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Nihongo-Hime on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:40 pm

My mom watched brokeback mountain with me in the cinema xD i dont think she'd care
User avatar
Nihongo-Hime
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:02 pm
Location: Oxford (brookes) where people wear capes...

Postby Pillsburry on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:05 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:
Pillsburry wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:My teacher, she had a flick through but stopped before the lovely sex bit o_o


My mum found some of my DuoxQuatre doujinshi once under my bed.

TRY EXPLAINING WHAT YAOI IS TO YOUR MOTHER I DARE YOU. XDDD

One of the funniest moments of my life.

BUT GEEZE. I'M SUCH A GUY. *stashing porn under her bed* XDD


Oh I HAVE. It was terrible. She had such a go at me xD

"ITS PERVERTED AND WEIRD!!!"
"Oh come on, Josh will be doing it in a few years time..."

How I lol'ed


AHAHA! That's excellent.

I just said in the end that it was gay porn. I thought HECK, I'm gonna be honest! LMAO.

She's...Avoided the subject since!
Image
User avatar
Pillsburry
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:27 pm
Location: London

Postby Ran-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:08 pm

Pillsburry wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:
Pillsburry wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:My teacher, she had a flick through but stopped before the lovely sex bit o_o


My mum found some of my DuoxQuatre doujinshi once under my bed.

TRY EXPLAINING WHAT YAOI IS TO YOUR MOTHER I DARE YOU. XDDD

One of the funniest moments of my life.

BUT GEEZE. I'M SUCH A GUY. *stashing porn under her bed* XDD


Oh I HAVE. It was terrible. She had such a go at me xD

"ITS PERVERTED AND WEIRD!!!"
"Oh come on, Josh will be doing it in a few years time..."

How I lol'ed


AHAHA! That's excellent.

I just said in the end that it was . porn. I thought HECK, I'm gonna be honest! LMAO.

She's...Avoided the subject since!


lol that is pretty funny^^ i keep my yaoi on a shelf in plain view..and my mum keeps asking me if i'm gay XD she never reads it though...i am lending gravi to my 13 yo sis soon tho XD *i feel slighty guilty for the corruption*
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Nessie-chan on Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:29 am

It's great returning to your secondary school one year after leaving and showing your school mates "Love Mode"

AHAHAHAHAHA I traumitsied my music teacher x3
Image
Slave Ranger!
User avatar
Nessie-chan
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Location: London/Farnham/Bat Country

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:10 pm

lol yeah have to say ive never been back to my secondary shc adn done that but i tend to leave love mode lying around my youth centre and freak the youth workers out XDD
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Nihongo-Hime on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:32 am

I have yet to scare anyone with yaoi...*sigh* i have failed

though we do enjoy tourtering one of our friends with 'mantrian' ^^
User avatar
Nihongo-Hime
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:02 pm
Location: Oxford (brookes) where people wear capes...

Postby Kuros on Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:52 pm

New Pico to Chico sequal,

pico~ Boku no Chiisana Natsu Monogatari
Image
User avatar
Kuros
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm
Location: Gravesend, Kent

Postby Nessie-chan on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Kuros wrote:New Pico to Chico sequal,

pico~ Boku no Chiisana Natsu Monogatari


Honto ni?
Image
Slave Ranger!
User avatar
Nessie-chan
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Location: London/Farnham/Bat Country

Postby Zhaena on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:02 am

Kuros wrote:New Pico to Chico sequal,

pico~ Boku no Chiisana Natsu Monogatari


stealing zhaes acccount...(is ran-chan)

omg :love: why do you know this??:S lol secret yaoi fan???
Image
The same expression?
User avatar
Zhaena
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:11 pm
Location: London

Postby Kuros on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:39 am

Nah... its IRC youtube links that freak people out, just like the millions of other disturbing videos
Image
User avatar
Kuros
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:35 pm
Location: Gravesend, Kent

PreviousNext

Return to ANIME

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest