CRUSHERS (CURSE)
No votes
CRUSHERS (PLAGUES)
No votes

Total votes : 1

TINA ANIME XD

Postby The Lost World on Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:06 pm

THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT OF ANIME MODEL XD:

1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, of our models we do not want any copying or selling copies against our rightful owner acts of agreements.

2. By so by all means that you may look at these new Models figures of "ANIME MODEL XD" but also you agree to that you may not copy our models or new figures for "ANIME MODEL XD" by also if you do not bide by the terms and agreement you will be prosecute in the act of illegalising our Models for Anime.

3. You may wish to look at them but by all means you must agree to not copy any art or model or shape or form or copy any of our new models that are officials ours.

4. Do not copy or paste them of selling them illegally with the priory owner or writers permissions.

5. If you do so you will be violations the laws of our agreement.

6. Please accept our terms and agreements or else we will act if we have to, remember no infringement is allow in this post.

7. No abuse, no rude remarks shall be made by this Topic by if also I will report you to the Authority of this website.

Here is a promise that I kept so I dedicated this picture to Forum Member "EksDee-Luna", to one of my best friends, I think is a good forum Member at MCM Expo and London Expo. So tell me "EksDee-Luna", what you think of my new Anime Model "Tina Anime XD" give me your views on this picture and tell all the forum members this is my first Anime Model for 2007.

1. The TINA ANIME MODEL XD is base on the series of my new Edition Charters, which I and making this Female figure is like a warrior of heaven that fights the forces of Evil in the kingdoms of all realms.

2. The "POWER OVER MASTER" will be my next Anime Art the Hark Lord Demon who trys to destroys the world of ANIME WORLD.

3. The "NASTERS BEAST" the relic monsters of darkness who is trying to overthrown the Queen of Heaven, instead "Tina Anime XD" comes to sources to use her powers against all evil the "NASTERS BEAST" will be my next model in the charter of Anime Models.

4. The "GREEN SETTER CLAN" clan of warriors that comes out to protect the queen "Tina Anime XD" from the dark forces of Evil, the guardian of the Green Setter refuse to let the "POWER OVER MASTER" takes control of the kingdom, but the clan will over throw the Evil beast in the Vaults of Hell with Eternal Damantions.

5. The "XD WARRIORS KNIGHTS OF KINGDOM OF HEAVEN" the 12 knights of the master realms of taking a bad battle against the Evil king of Hades, the hills have tooken a might fall you would be scare if these people appeared before your eyes the light so bright would blind your eyes no man or women would see them in the stem of a distant the battle of the Crushers against the Knights would zoom them into eternal darkness which there kingdoms would crumble upon the ruins of humanilty.

7. The "CRUSHERS" the evil curse that plages mankind and set to bring the ruin to mankind on Earth who would devour the attack of the Queen of Anime Heaven but one look at "TINA ANIME XD" they would burn up like straw, but when she appears who ever looks at her will go blind and those who "HAVE FAITH" will be save by the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN", the Lord would appeared and shall overthrown the beast that who takes souls from all Mankind the beast, and the dark Lord will be thrown into the eternal fire of everlasting damenations.

A. My official models, will keep being created the more charters I will make, the more I will sell them off to make a new series for Anime Village.

NEW MODELS UPDATES

As I will confirm the next Model of "TINA ANIME XD" will appear at this post you may wish to look at my new "TINA ANIME XD" model and tell all the forum members to have a good chat about the new "TINA ANIME XD", this post is for "TINA ANIME XD" only.
Last edited by The Lost World on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Lost World

Postby EksDee-Luna on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:27 pm

:? That certainly ain't any anime style i've ever seen. Looks more... abstract art style.
Is that Arabic writing?
EksDee-Luna

A Message to Forum Member "EksDee-Luna"

Postby The Lost World on Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:00 pm

:wink: Yes that is Arabic writing and I did this drawing especially for you, this drawing is for my forum Expo Member "EksDee-Luna", this is one of my new models that I have created and the first base edition of “TINA ANIME XD” which I had created today, the new model figure has its own my “Anime Version” in our own edition, which I am creating more models for the new “Anime XD” .

About “TINA ANIME XD” she has the power that would blind people if they look at her if you have faith you would not burn up like straw, she has the power of goodness and with the power she protects the people of the Lord, she could send any demon to Hell for eternality and would overthrow anyone who would mock the kingdom of heaven into everlasting fire of hell.

About the character, it has Four Elements of Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, that all those Elements are role into one she defends the rights of the Kingdom, but if any try to rebel against her they would be all toss in the eternal punishment.

THE EYES: Yes now her eyes would blind any Man or Women if they did not have no Faith, they would fall down and persist before the Lord heavenly queen of heaven “ TINA ANIME XD”, if any evil Man or Women would try to rebel against her she would destroyed them and they will turn to dust.

THE HAIR: The fire that is her hair she is the source of all eternal life the giver of youth, and beauty, if any of the Lord’s people are injury she would touch them and cure them all from all curses of the Dark Lord, she has the power to give and the power to take.

THE ARMS: They are wrap in shields of light, her body is like a burning torch that would shine into the darkness, but those who are lost in the darkness will see a great light from the Queen of Heaven “TINA ANIME XD” the Good Lord would send her down from heaven to saved mankind from total chaos and destructions, she would put order to chaos.

THE BODY: The light is her body, and in her body there is no darkness, who ever wants to be saved will see a great light, the power of the body can give those salvation.

THE LEGS: Any Evil Man or Women who shall dare to touch her legs of fire will be burn, no human on Earth would dare to devour her nor any human or animal, they would bow down as she would walk pass them, she has control over every living thing on Earth.

These are the powers that my first new “TINA ANIME XD” uses, each power is combine together, the new model impacts on a new range in our own version, and I designed them myself, sometimes I can update my model but this is a new version of our own edition, and I hope you like it the next one will be up on this Topic so if you have any question about this just ask, I would be very interesting speaking to you.

The next one I will be working on the next model of the new edition of “TINA ANIME XD” it will be called "POWER OVER MASTER" will be my next Anime Art the Hark Lord Demon who try’s to destroys the world of ANIME WORLD. If you have any further question about my next model or the other Models on my new edition I would keep you up to date on what will be happening soon on this Topic.

Any further question’s feel free to ask, I like to hear all your responses, so that I will reply to any forum member who is interesting in “TINA ANIME XD”, or any of our art work models, thanks again for replying to my topic “Forum Member EksDee-Luna”, any more question just ask an I will reply as soon as I can and I will keep you up to date about our new version.

The next models will be in processes:

1. “TINA ANIME MODEL XD” – Official Model drawing Completed.
2. "POWER OVER MASTER" – Working on drawing.
3. "NASTERS BEAST" – In production.
4. "GREEN SETTER CLAN" – In production.
5. "XD WARRIORS KNIGHTS OF KINGDOM OF HEAVEN" – In production.
6. CRUSHERS (CURSE) – In production.
7. CRUSHERS (PLAGUES) – In production.
The Lost World

Postby EksDee-Luna on Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:19 pm

Sounds kinda cliche to me. The four elements represent the four gates, if I recall.
Plus, striking down all who oppose an empire that claims to be holy?
That is oppression. No God would do that. You may want to re-think your plot.
EksDee-Luna

Postby The Lost World on Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:57 am

As you would said thinking about changing the plot our new story, yes I will thinking the script of our new “TINA ANIME XD” series would wonderful, as once again to my forum member friend “EksDee-Luna” once the scripts get’s going in our new “TINA ANIME XD” series, we are considering of making the first script very interesting once the whole drawing and script is done and publish and sent into production.

As you comment on about what plot could be change, I will keep that in mind so the story itself would be very interesting to watch, once everything has been done like all drawings are in process I will form a new script for a brand new “TINA ANIME XD” series.

WRITING THE SCRIPT: First of all the story is going to be pretty interesting on the base on our new series and making the story more interesting to read but the story would be kept secret so that no one could copy our new series, as it would says in the terms and agreement above our topic.

As you where speaking about no Lord in Heaven would cause depression, yes I can alter that quite easy, thanks again for the tip there forum member “EksDee-Luna” we can easy edited the script and change its contents of matter by our own production, there will be no depression in the story of our guide lines.

THE FOUR ELEMENTS: As you where asking about “EARTH” – “WIND” – “FIRE” – “WATER”, these elements are power and embodied inside “TINA ANIME XD”, the power to protect the Lord’s people from the forces of Evil.

CLAIMS TO BE HOLY: Yes in all shape and forms of any living creature that the Lord had made, would bow down to the kingdom of heaven, but in the story it has forgiveness in the story but I am giving you a good idea of what like what would happen in the story once all the models are being made first, and get the model into the character of any shape or form for the new series, but the story is very interesting and the script would be re – read by our productions before it is made any further request to our own copyright and our guidelines.

RE – THINK THE PLOT: Yes that is very good question there forum member “EksDee-Luna”, I would be writing out the script first and before the script is written the charters have to be draw first before the script our being written by us and by us only, once the script is being made we will re – view the script itself and if they any changes to the script we had to edited the changes but first of all the script has to be good to be written about if the script of the story is no good enough it will be re – written by us and of us only.

ANY MORE SOULOTIONS: Just ask as follows, and I will see if I can get down to the point about any more interesting ideas, that would make this story a success in the first film productions, once we decide to edited the script before going into publishing or productions.

Any further question’s feel free to ask, I like to hear all your responses, so that I will reply to any forum member who is interesting in “TINA ANIME XD”, or any of our art work models, thanks again for replying to my topic “Forum Member EksDee-Luna”, any more question just ask an I will reply as soon as I can and I will keep you up to date about our new version.

ALL SCRIPTS WILL NOT BE WRITTEN BEFORE ALL CHARTERS MODELS ARE FINISHED.
The Lost World

Postby EksDee-Luna on Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:23 am

You may want to rethink your title. Calling something anime and putting the XD emoticon after it doesn't make it an anime.... Very few anime even reference themselves as such. For example, my plan is "ATMOS Project" - Notice the title has nothing to do with calling it an anime?

Anyway. When considering the four elements, it means you're into a spiritualist story. You may want to consider the effect of the powers of light and dark, or black and white, or holy and unholy. Whatever you want to call them. Better yet would be to make these four elements you have holy, and then use four other types of element from a different belief structure as the unholy ones.
In China, I believe the fifth element is Spirit. You may also wish to incorporate something like this, too.

Now, you say characters of any shape or form... Does this mean you intend to make some fantasy creatures or beast-men?
EksDee-Luna

Postby The Lost World on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Yes I will get to the point it is very right that then about the title that you were saying and I will consider that instead of calling it “TINA ANIME XD” I should find another title of the project for my film, before I can write out the script, as you were saying yes I know that the time might be incorrect in manner of speaking I would make the title more interesting to the features of in writing about what is going to make people more interesting in the story title as etc.

By add adding to different charters to the story I would think that I would form the charters first before writing out the script as you were speaking about in you letter to me about the fifth element like “EARTH – WIND – FIRE – WATER – SPRIRIT” as me if that is right or not what I said but each model can be use in the film for later production once the script will be ready for production for the new series.

UNHOLY – HOLY: As you were saying about each charter in the film there will be a spilt different between each charter between light and darkness so I will bare that in mind so I will spilt each charter into both groups so that the designed for each charter can be raise an be base a pond the series as I in manner of speaking the more charters in the films the charters will be will be spilt so each charter in the group will be made into two so it will be two groups between each one of them you have (UNHOLY – HOLY) as you were asking so I will give you my option on the story of each charter so then the charters will be re – drawing in 3D so then the drawing will come to art on the computer and then will be revised at all points, once the drawings of each charter is been reveal on this topic it will show what kind of charter is it base a pond the series of new events.

FANTASY CREATURE OR BEAST MEN:

Employing the range of each creature will be drawn first so then, we will decide what kind of creatures will be made in the film as once again each creature will be made useful and it will be very interesting to look at them once the drawing is done, the creature will be made interesting so that people will understand what kind of creature or charter it is base on first and what kind of creature the part it will play in the story, I would agree to that some of point.

FIFTH ELEMENT:

Yes more like “EARTH – WIND – FIRE – WATER – SPIRIT” as you might say those elements can also be useful as new charters in the film thanks for the idea “Forum Member EksDee-Luna”, I glad for some good solution for a good film so each of these charters can be very involved I will involved new charters to make it more interesting so that people can see how the charters will work in the film once the script would be ready for action, so the story has to be good so people will like seeing it, I will make some of these five elements play a good role in the movie. As for more new charters that will be created, the more interesting the film will be done once all have a part to play in the film.

ANY MORE SOULOTIONS: Just ask as follows, and I will see if I can get down to the point about any more interesting ideas, that would make this story a success in the first film productions, once we decide to edited the script before going into publishing or productions.

The Lost World

Postby Bureda on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:55 pm

Rice and peas
Bureda

Postby Shinji Ikari on Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:10 pm

The style is deforntly not Anime or Manga I do know what the stly is but the name escapes me at the moment but its not a used format in animashion its a still art form
Shinji Ikari

A Message to Forum Member "Shinji Ikari"

Postby The Lost World on Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:54 pm

Yes this is one of my new models I am taking to the script is my new Anime Model, also I am making a new film that will be in production so if any forums members wanted to joined all my projects on this forum I will also bring in competitions in a new topic so the lucky winner will win a prize this year.
Yes its an Arabic Art form so I am sharing all my work here on this forum so that people will might take interest in my new ranges of “TINA ANIME XD” Models so that the new model will be drawn first before it will go into Animated art all charters will be drawing before taken into animations after all the charters have been have been drawn they will be converted into animations.
This is our own art and I designed them is one of the new editions that would been shown to the productions Mangers before the script of the film is written the next drawing I will be working on is called “POWER OVER MASTER” the deigned will be displayed on this topic in this section.
Well the next model will be shown on this topic so it will give you a right idea of what each charter will look like is to let what all forums members will see the new ranges of models here on this topic, if any of the people are interested in my work I will like to know about it the script will not be written before all the charters are being drawn first.
I hope you will like my new designed before it will go into animations, once when all the drawing and scripts are done then I will be making the film as long as the script is good – and if the script is not interesting I will have to re – write it all over again, once the movie is finished it will be publish in the movies so people can watch the new Anime.
So any more question on this film production please let me know and I will keep you informed on the updates of the film productions of the new movie before it will take place, so all Anime fans will be interested in this brand new version, and I hope the story is a success, and make a boxed office hit so if you are interested in my new project I will be very happy to share my work, all work will be display here, so that all Anime Fans will have a good taste of the new model is drawing before Animated art, I hope you will keep up to date the next model will appeared here very soon.
ANY MORE SOULOTIONS: Just ask as follows, and I will see if I can get down to the point about any more interesting ideas, that would make this story a success in the first film productions, once we decide to edited the script before going into publishing or productions, film making will be done when all scripts will be finalise.

Any further question’s feel free to ask, I like to hear all your responses, so that I will reply to any forum member who is interesting in “TINA ANIME XD”, or any of our art work models, thanks again for replying to my topic “Forum Member Shinji Ikari”, any more question just ask an I will reply as soon as I can and I will keep you up to date about our new version.

The Lost World

Re: A Message to Forum Member "EksDee-Luna"

Postby ShurikenFire on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 pm

'FIFTH ELEMENT'

You can't use it like that, it's almost exactly like the film 'The Fifth Element' with Bruce Willis in it. x_x

-Only just realised dead thread- Stupid date forgetting to look at, -Leaves a dead thread-
Last edited by ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby sawluck.s on Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:53 pm

O.O!!! What have you done! You found the last remaining thread of The Lost World... and brought it back from the damned!

ARE YOU INSANE!!!?!

On a normal note... why o' why!?!
SHAMEIMARU!
sawluck.s

Return to ARTWORK GALLERY