Only kinda artwork I'm sharing...LOL

Post all of your Anime, Manga & Games Related art here

Only kinda artwork I'm sharing...LOL

Postby sjbonnar on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm quite upset that I lost my Legacy of Kain avatars and signatures, I'll have to make new ones when I've got less University stuff to do...anyway, here are my various avatars and signatures that I've made for myself and others ^_^

This was to show my credentials when I worked for Upperdeck for the VS System and Yu-Gi-Oh! card games ^_^'

Hehe, this was when I was helping out with another card game called Hecatomb that didn't last long but was IMMENSELY cool and VERY gothic...had a lot of Lovecraft imagery.

This was my first Vampire Lord signature and background, also using Sephiroth LOL

The first signature I made for Elsa when we both played Yu-Gi-Oh! and Spellcasters were her specialty.

My first EVER signature ^_^' Not great but I loved the symbol in the middle.

This was when I was practising with backgrounds ^_^'

I'm quite proud of this one. It's the last signature I did for Elsa regarding Yu-Gi-Oh and I thought it looked quite pretty in the end.

My pride and joy ^_^ The only animated signature I've ever made as I've now forgotten how to do it LOL I also liked how I blended the picture into the background.

The first of our cosplaying signatures that I made. Elsa and I were part of a group called Team Chocobo so we had to have Final Fantasy themes.

The better version LOL

My Team Chocobo signature ^_^

And...that's it ^_^' I haven't made any since last year as I've been working my . off on my university work so maybe I'll add some more in the summer. So...what do you think?
sjbonnar

Re: Only kinda artwork I'm sharing...LOL

Postby ShurikenFire on Sun May 11, 2008 12:40 pm

-Has only just discovered thread- NEW DISCOVERY!!!

And those are really good O_O, Some of the detailed gory ones, and the Dark Magician!! =D

Gaaaaaaaa -Stares-
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Re: Only kinda artwork I'm sharing...LOL

Postby Mel on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 am

I love the one you're proud off XD It's so awesomely cool :3 Hope you do some more ^^
Mel

Return to ARTWORK GALLERY