Resident Evil 5

Chat about all kinds of gaming here, such as consoles and so on

Re: Resident Evil 5

Postby Wintrale on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:05 pm

ukotaku wrote:******SPOILERS!!!!********
Jill has BLOND hair?!?!?!?! This made me so angry!!!!!! She dead to me now T_T

Damn that second sentence, I didn't want to know that! WHO WATCHES THE END OF GAMES BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN OUT!? :evil:
Wintrale

Postby ukotaku on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Wintrale wrote:
ukotaku wrote:******SPOILERS!!!!********
Jill has BLOND hair?!?!?!?! This made me so angry!!!!!! She dead to me now T_T

Damn that second sentence, I didn't want to know that! WHO WATCHES THE END OF GAMES BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN OUT!? :evil:

I could'nt stop myself from watching it, I just could'nt wait for another week til its released >_<
Saturday: Yumasaki Walker-Durarara!!
Sunday: Orihara Izaya-Durarara!!
ukotaku

Postby Wintrale on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 pm

ukotaku wrote:I could'nt stop myself from watching it, I just could'nt wait for another week til its released >_<

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL US THE ENDING, THOUGH! D':
Wintrale

Postby sir_auronDX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 pm

This isn't the first time that wesker, once thought dead, has come back
sir_auronDX

Postby Wintrale on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 pm

sir_auronDX wrote:This isn't the first time that wesker, once thought dead, has come back

True, but they're rebooting the franchise after this game - this part of the story is over. So Wesker is gone for good. Besides, how is Wesker going to come back after he mutates and battles Chris and Sheva inside an active volcano after being hit by two rocket launchers? :lol:
Wintrale

Postby ukotaku on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Wintrale wrote:True, but they're rebooting the franchise after this game - this part of the story is over. So Wesker is gone for good. Besides, how is Wesker going to come back after he mutates and battles Chris and Sheva inside an active volcano after being hit by two rocket launchers? :lol:

He might return as a Cyborg just like Darth Vader in Star wars Episode III LOL
ukotaku

Postby Leonie Heartilly on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Like a true cosplayer I'm using the launch as an excuse to prance around my Game shop dressed as Jill Valentine XD
Leonie Heartilly

Postby zabuzaloveshaku on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Well got the game today (gotta love GAME's website pre-order service)
Installing it on my PS3 now (why does this take sooooooo long).
Is anyone else getting it on PS3, would be nice to play it on co-op with somebody once I've fineshed it once.

EDIT: played it now and yes it's like resi evil 4 with better graphics but resi evil 4 was great and so is this (oddly for the first time ever though I'm missing wii controls lol).

Oh and one bad thing about this game, the've got rid of the merchant
Image Image
zabuzaloveshaku

Postby ukotaku on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 pm

The Co-op is hilarious if you had a Mic, me and my friend laugh so much if one of us died xD

But I recommend people should start a new game with a friend since the Sheva A.I. is HORRIBLE!!!!
When i play Veteran mode, the A.I. can't keep up with me -_-
ukotaku

Postby Wintrale on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:52 pm

ukotaku wrote:The Co-op is hilarious if you had a Mic, me and my friend laugh so much if one of us died xD

But I recommend people should start a new game with a friend since the Sheva A.I. is HORRIBLE!!!!
When i play Veteran mode, the A.I. can't keep up with me -_-

Really? I've been strictly playing on Veteran since Wednesday (when I got the game) and Sheva has been remarkable. She never seems to miss a shot, she's brutal when put on to Attack and she's generally pretty good - although her weakness is a lack of adaptability. She tells you that you need to do something to beat a certain boss, but doesn't follow her own advice.
Wintrale

Postby ukotaku on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Wintrale wrote:
Really? I've been strictly playing on Veteran since Wednesday (when I got the game) and Sheva has been remarkable. She never seems to miss a shot, she's brutal when put on to Attack and she's generally pretty good - although her weakness is a lack of adaptability. She tells you that you need to do something to beat a certain boss, but doesn't follow her own advice.

True, its hard to defeat the bat monster with Sheva since you need someone to go behind the monster to kill it. But im stuck in tribal village (the one with the bridge), I physically cannot get passed it. I have tried everything I can think of, gunning down the enemies, hurrying to complete the objective, run and gun, making a stand and absolutely nothing works. She just constantly dies, no matter what I do T_T
ukotaku

Postby Wintrale on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:44 am

ukotaku wrote:True, its hard to defeat the bat monster with Sheva since you need someone to go behind the monster to kill it. But im stuck in tribal village (the one with the bridge), I physically cannot get passed it. I have tried everything I can think of, gunning down the enemies, hurrying to complete the objective, run and gun, making a stand and absolutely nothing works. She just constantly dies, no matter what I do T_T

I'm already WAY past that... I'm on 4-1, I think. Might be 4-2, though, dunno. If I were you and you're at an area that's hard to pass, give her plenty of ammo and set her to Attack. She'll obliterate everything in her path.
Wintrale

Postby sjbonnar on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I've been playing it one day with my brother in co-op (I got Sheva ¬_¬ LOL) And we're on 5-3. Probably finish it tomorrow LOL Damn good game.
sjbonnar

Postby sir_auronDX on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 pm

mercenaries.
STARS wesker FTMFW
sir_auronDX

Postby 7Force on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 pm

After playing the game a bit more Sheva is not too bad, I gave her a machine gun and she seems to be a really good shot with it and holds her own quite well. But then i am playing it on normal so i not sure if thats the reason shes such a good shot.
7Force

Postby shaneh87 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Finished it on Veteran earlier.Went through the whole game using a pistol,rifle and shotty.I never gave Sheva anything other than a pistol either >_>.I didn't find it as good as 4 tbh but was still good.Just had a quick go on pro with my infinite Magnum ^_^
shaneh87

Postby Wintrale on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 am

I'm on 5-2 as we speak... The recent "upgrade" for the Majini is really annoying, to the point where I don't know how you're expected to not get hit even once by them. It's a shame how underwhelming the return of those you-know-whats was, as well. They should've had a much more, er, impressive comeback.
Wintrale

Postby zabuzaloveshaku on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 am

Fineshed it on Ameteur, now playing as Sheva on normal. I really enjoyed it, can't really decide which one I prefer out of 4&5 there both great fun.
Oh well I'll keep playing though for a while now I think, and now at least theres gonna be three new resident evil games on wii by the end of the year (including 0&1 remakes which I've never played YAY)
Image Image
zabuzaloveshaku

Postby shaneh87 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:59 am

Wintrale wrote:I'm on 5-2 as we speak... The recent "upgrade" for the Majini is really annoying, to the point where I don't know how you're expected to not get hit even once by them. It's a shame how underwhelming the return of those you-know-whats was, as well. They should've had a much more, er, impressive comeback.

I thought their come back would be much better than it was :(
shaneh87

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 am

Beat it on Normal the day after I last posted, just finished the level with the aligators on Veteran.
sjbonnar

Postby Elata on Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:53 pm

I still miss the merchant ;;
Elata

Postby frederica la noir on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Elata wrote:I still miss the merchant ;;

Same here!

I think Re5 was an overall let down (still a good game but it could have been alot better) it was way too easy even professional was easy to complete

And I miss zombies.. I know they won't bring them back because they like to use other viruses now but still it was scarier back in the day when the enemy was slow, dead but still relentless!

xxx

My PSN: Frederica_laNoir
frederica la noir

Postby zabuzaloveshaku on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Still gotta finesh this on veteren but I've now gone though and grabbed all the BSAA things, some of those buggers where really hidden (or miles away).
Image Image
zabuzaloveshaku

Postby 7Force on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Elata wrote:I still miss the merchant ;;

Same here, if he was on Xbox Live for download I would buy him at a high price (lol see what i did there :lol: )
7Force

Postby ukotaku on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Wesker is the Merchant, thats why the Merchant never appeared in RE5
Wesker sold weapons to Leon and used the money to create Uroboros xDDDD

Jill Valentine on Merceneries is PURE WIN!!!!! =D
ukotaku

PreviousNext

Return to GAMING