Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Thu May 29, 2008 7:52 pm

I can't actually dance... WAIT. WE -HAVE- TO HAVE A PARTNER?!
Nunununu
I'll probably ask someone I know at the cosplay area. ;;
Jade Edgeworth
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby sjbonnar on Thu May 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Guys, just go along and ask people there to dance ^_^ I'll be with my GF but I'm sure we'll be dancing with other people as well! It's a formal ball guys, not a random disco thing LOL

Oh and Blavod = Black Vodka. It's Vodka, that is black LOL It's awesome and Leadmill was planning on getting some ^_^
Image
User avatar
sjbonnar
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Hexi on Thu May 29, 2008 8:07 pm

yeah jade. no dirty dancing with other peoples partners! XD

uh huh.... black? is it licorice (sp?) flavoured? (ew!) I'm into the candy floss flavoured WKD blue. >3<
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby sjbonnar on Thu May 29, 2008 8:56 pm

We had about 18 of those with us ^_^' And the BlaVod is JUST Black vodka I think LOL Just tastes like vodka. It's a straight spirit so we mixed it with stuff!
Image
User avatar
sjbonnar
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Hexi on Thu May 29, 2008 9:50 pm

sjbonnar wrote:We had about 18 of those with us ^_^' And the BlaVod is JUST Black vodka I think LOL Just tastes like vodka. It's a straight spirit so we mixed it with stuff!

fun. X.x i think i need to train myself to handle my drink better. i've got a bit of a low tolerence. >w< but as far as i know i'm a fun drunk so i guess that's worth something. ><
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby sjbonnar on Thu May 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Hexi wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:We had about 18 of those with us ^_^' And the BlaVod is JUST Black vodka I think LOL Just tastes like vodka. It's a straight spirit so we mixed it with stuff!

fun. X.x i think i need to train myself to handle my drink better. i've got a bit of a low tolerence. >w< but as far as i know i'm a fun drunk so i guess that's worth something. ><


Less alcohol = CHEAPER LOL which is a good thing ^_^'
Image
User avatar
sjbonnar
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Hexi on Thu May 29, 2008 11:17 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
Hexi wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:We had about 18 of those with us ^_^' And the BlaVod is JUST Black vodka I think LOL Just tastes like vodka. It's a straight spirit so we mixed it with stuff!

fun. X.x i think i need to train myself to handle my drink better. i've got a bit of a low tolerence. >w< but as far as i know i'm a fun drunk so i guess that's worth something. ><


Less alcohol = CHEAPER LOL which is a good thing ^_^'

yes but it also equals more people laughing at me! T_T
meh i dun really care. i've never cared what people think so so what? ^^
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby sjbonnar on Fri May 30, 2008 9:49 am

Hexi wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:
Hexi wrote:fun. X.x i think i need to train myself to handle my drink better. i've got a bit of a low tolerence. >w< but as far as i know i'm a fun drunk so i guess that's worth something. ><


Less alcohol = CHEAPER LOL which is a good thing ^_^'

yes but it also equals more people laughing at me! T_T
meh i dun really care. i've never cared what people think so so what? ^^


Good way to think about things to be honest ^_^
Image
User avatar
sjbonnar
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Hexi on Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 am

sjbonnar wrote:
Good way to think about things to be honest ^_^

huzzah!
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Leadmill on Fri May 30, 2008 10:04 am

Blavod is what win would taste like if it could be bottled.
October Expo:
Friday/Saturday - Magneton Gijinka
Sunday - Randel Orland
User avatar
Leadmill
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Location: Manchester/Sheffield

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby Hexi on Fri May 30, 2008 11:24 am

Leadmill wrote:Blavod is what win would taste like if it could be bottled.

that made me lol. ><
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

Postby sjbonnar on Fri May 30, 2008 5:17 pm

Leadmill wrote:Blavod is what win would taste like if it could be bottled.


Unless I can think of a better quote from the weekend, that's your sig quote LMAO
Image
User avatar
sjbonnar
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: London, UK

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest