Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Postby Alias.com on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:23 pm

sjbonnar wrote:IT'S SEAN! LOL

Ok! :P Don't worry Reiss I spelt his name wrong the first time around, I think Efia just humoured me at the time ^_^

Why you should stay in the PTI:
Big room, big bed, nice bathroom - very comfortable.
Quiet hotel.
Late bar.
Decent food.
Leadmill's kitty jokes.
Clones 'Arnie/horse stuck on wire fence' impressions.
Random Accent.
Cosplay chat.
The bar quiz machine.
Pool table.
No noisy kids.
No drunk adolescents.
Friendly staff.
A favourite place for Expo sellers (Find them in the bar) :wink:
Efia has pocky AND fruit shoots

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Alias.com

Postby ryaoki on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:11 pm

im a noisy kid tho, haha i do th arnie accent too lol
ryaoki

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:33 pm

Not like Clone man! Only one other guy does it as well as Clone and that's...well, Arnie LOL

Alias: You just owned the thread BTW LOL
sjbonnar

Postby ryaoki on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:39 pm

haha cloen does it exactly the same a sme that it s ive had enough
AROLOD SWAZAWHATEVER IMPRESSION CONTEST, AND BUYING COMPETITION IT ON NOWWW CLONE
ryaoki

Postby Arkayen on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 am

Why you should stay in the Custom House
:
Big room, big bed, nice bathroom - very comfortable - just get me to sort it, heck u saw our last room was HUGE!
Quiet hotel that tolerates a chatty peoples like you and me ;)
Late bar.
Decent food inc Pub grub, take away, chinese.
Hentai Kitty Girls (FTW!)
Offie round the corner for moar booze (and Fruit Shoot!).
Waynes Skull Impressions.
Random people like me, Aaron, Mike, Amber etc etc etc.
Cosplay/Hentai/anime/random chat.
Internet access.
Pool table.
Noise kids - you're 15 so you're in that bracket ;)
Lotsa drunk adolescents - again you were in that bracket - we have proof ;)
Friendly staff - heck Sharrif is amezin!
A favourite place for Expo sellers (Find them in the bar)
Arkayen has hentai - lotsa hentai...
Plastic bathrooms great for clearing up Reiss and Nanahara vomit.
And quite possibly a party :p

Besides, we're here til the Monday, sjb and Efia usually leave on the Sunday!

You know it makes sence ;)
MCM Expo Message Board Moderator

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby animefan on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:49 am

Moozman wrote:
ryaoki wrote:haha all that time was it efia txting me lmao, and ur actualy fighting over who wants me,yey im wanted, i was so embaraced to say hii lol and what yuo mean last time i trashed travell in well last time i was int he room with my mate back in october 06 we had a tea bag fight and japanese sweet fight
he literally picked up and lobed the sofa at me lmao, then i made the human tea maker lmao for details please ask but yeaa good old dayss ahh clone,leadmill,efia,bonnar,amy, and rufus are in travel in but then again, mike amber,rachie aaron, and everoyne else is in custom houseee aghhhh who to go too

THE APPARTMENT!!!!!

XD

Moozman

Thats where i'd be this time XD!

Premier Travel Inn can be pricey however it is a nice hotel, rooms are large, warm and comfy. However you have to walk accross that huge car park every time you go out or come back!

Custom House is also nice, rooms are tad smaller, a little more simple byt nice all the same, my only compaint was that I could hear the vents going all night!

Ibis is pricey but very nice as well however you have no locks on the bathroom and yes as Sean says its very plastic bathroom.
Ryzy-San

animefan

Postby sjbonnar on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:55 am

Rachel...have you actually stayed in the Excel PTI before? LOL

Efia and I stayed in the Custom House one time. The room was so bad we took a loss of £70 to leave and went over to the PTI and booked a room there THE SAME DAY LOL
sjbonnar

Postby Neko-Chan on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:05 am

animefan wrote:
Moozman wrote:
ryaoki wrote:haha all that time was it efia txting me lmao, and ur actualy fighting over who wants me,yey im wanted, i was so embaraced to say hii lol and what yuo mean last time i trashed travell in well last time i was int he room with my mate back in october 06 we had a tea bag fight and japanese sweet fight
he literally picked up and lobed the sofa at me lmao, then i made the human tea maker lmao for details please ask but yeaa good old dayss ahh clone,leadmill,efia,bonnar,amy, and rufus are in travel in but then again, mike amber,rachie aaron, and everoyne else is in custom houseee aghhhh who to go too

THE APPARTMENT!!!!!

XD

Moozman

Thats where i'd be this time XD!

Premier Travel Inn can be pricey however it is a nice hotel, rooms are large, warm and comfy. However you have to walk accross that huge car park every time you go out or come back!

Custom House is also nice, rooms are tad smaller, a little more simple byt nice all the same, my only compaint was that I could hear the vents going all night!

Ibis is pricey but very nice as well however you have no locks on the bathroom and yes as Sean says its very plastic bathroom.

same

and yeah thos fans are the most anoying thing ever!!! even though i abandoned travel in for the apartment i will still come say hi!!!! even though i saw you guys llast time and didnt recognise you (ryzy didnt tell me who you were till 4 days ago ¬_¬)
Neko-Chan

Postby Arkayen on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:16 am

sjbonnar wrote:Rachel...have you actually stayed in the Excel PTI before? LOL

Efia and I stayed in the Custom House one time. The room was so bad we took a loss of £70 to leave and went over to the PTI and booked a room there THE SAME DAY LOL

Yes I have hun a number of times and tbh I get so much more at Custom House and a much friendly personal reception there, it wins everytime. Plus I did say at the time time you were a fussy biatch :P the majority of the time, you're not in the room or the lights are off so its no big deal. I'll stick with C.H.

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Im being very tempted by the PTI Family room, though I need to talk to Wayne ><
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby sjbonnar on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:46 pm

Arkayen wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:Rachel...have you actually stayed in the Excel PTI before? LOL

Yes I have hun a number of times and tbh I get so much more at Custom House and a much friendly personal reception there, it wins everytime. Plus I did say at the time time you were a fussy biatch :P the majority of the time, you're not in the room or the lights are off so its no big deal. I'll stick with C.H.

LOL And like I said before, I take your point, but you're spending almost exactly the same amount of money for a smaller room, smaller bed, less comfortable bed and a but-ugly room with an ODD bathroom LOL

I wouldn't mind Custom House at all if it were cheaper, but when you can pay EXACTLY the same price (£63 per night I believe it was) for a room in the PTI that's much better, why bother with Custom House? LOL

It might be different for you as you might get a discount and you get a special room LOL
sjbonnar

Postby ryaoki on Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:16 pm

roflmao rachie dont forget me bein a random person and i do the imptrsion of the skull damn it, hes my skull, hmmm haha hey rachie u thik u can sort me out a big room lmao unless someone in travel in is willin to go half
ryaoki

Postby Arkayen on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:33 am

ryaoki wrote:roflmao rachie dont forget me bein a random person and i do the imptrsion of the skull damn it, hes my skull, hmmm haha hey rachie u thik u can sort me out a big room lmao unless someone in travel in is willin to go half

I can sort you a room hun for sure.

@ sjbonnar - still no point wasting money - i cost u more than £70 in the end. I'd have grinned and beared it then not gone there next time. But I do get a lush room ;P

Dani, get a room like mine and aarons last one ^_^

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby sjbonnar on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:44 am

LOL Fair enough...but I don't understand why people now pay to go to Custom House when they can go to PTI for cheaper and for nicer rooms...
sjbonnar

Postby Efia on Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:49 am

No worries honey, all the more alcohol for the rest of Accent and co. to drink before the bar runs dry lol ^_^

Dani, you should definitely try and convince Wayne :-) The King sized beds at PTI are sooooo comfy and fun lol. It's a struggle to get up in the mornings, even when it's time for the Expo!
Efia

Postby sjbonnar on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Efia wrote:The King sized beds at PTI are sooooo fun lol

Fixed ^_^
sjbonnar

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:01 pm

Efia wrote:Dani, you should definitely try and convince Wayne :-) The King sized beds at PTI are sooooo comfy and fun lol. It's a struggle to get up in the mornings, even when it's time for the Expo!

Gaaahh Im so torn... The family room in PTI would be great, as its the same price as a double room and splits the cost loads more, BUT Custom House has Rach! BUT PTI has you guys! T____T

Ah wells... in the end its up to Wayne, he's booking xD
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby Arkayen on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:27 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:
Efia wrote:Dani, you should definitely try and convince Wayne :-) The King sized beds at PTI are sooooo comfy and fun lol. It's a struggle to get up in the mornings, even when it's time for the Expo!

Gaaahh Im so torn... The family room in PTI would be great, as its the same price as a double room and splits the cost loads more, BUT Custom House has Rach! BUT PTI has you guys! T____T

Plus you do need a fitting at expo for Ayane ;) if I can, I can try get you a room like I had last time - cheaper too ;) but you're more the "party gal" then the "prop up the bar sort" :P

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:33 pm

Arkayen wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:

Plus you do need a fitting at expo for Ayane ;) if I can, I can try get you a room like I had last time - cheaper too ;) but you're more the "party gal" then the "prop up the bar sort" :P

Party gal? Ive never been called that before xD And my dolls owuld get more love at Custom House lol.

Bug Wayne about it, Im just the middler lol
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby Arkayen on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:37 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:
Arkayen wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:

Party gal? Ive never been called that before xD And my dolls owuld get more love at Custom House lol.

Bug Wayne about it, Im just the middler lol

Hehe, wait til u see the vids. And okies, will bug Wayne! Will hopefully have my doll by then too :) Yay!

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:45 pm

I dont want to see the vids ><

And yaaaay dollies! Ill be bringing Adrian, my little one and any of the kiddie ones that I have by then ^^;
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby Leadmill on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:22 pm

Clone, Rufus and I are using a family room together majorly cutting down on any costs, plus I get to throw things at Rufus when he snores!
October Expo:
Friday/Saturday - Magneton Gijinka
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby sjbonnar on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:13 pm

Leadmill wrote:Clone, Rufus and I are using a family room together majorly cutting down on any costs, plus I get to throw things at Rufus when he snores!

Or Clone throwing a mattress at him just for fun LOL
sjbonnar

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:03 pm

Looks like me and Wayne are staying at Custom House... Sorry guys, Rach won xD
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby sjbonnar on Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:Looks like me and Wayne are staying at Custom House... Sorry guys, Rach won xD

Aww, ok guys but it's your loss ^_^'

And Wayne, it's the loss of a sofa as well LOL
sjbonnar

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008