Premier Travel Inn! Now with more Blavod!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Postby Arkayen on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:04 am

ZOMG A SOFA! What have I done?!
MCM Expo Message Board Moderator

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby Enyaron on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:22 am

sjbonnar wrote:LOL Fair enough...but I don't understand why people now pay to go to Custom House when they can go to PTI for cheaper and for nicer rooms...
49 pound a night it'll cost me in october xD x3 since my freind has there buisness card >3 but yeh xD x3 I couldn't stay in custom house due to the noisy fans =/ Serioiusly xD x3 my freinds an easy sleeper and last time he ended up punching the fan =/ and gave me the advise of "Don't go there or the fans will keep you a fricken wake!" but yeh >D Plus staying here I can ask water clone for tips on how in gods name to do jiraya's face paint stuff >D xD x3 but yeh I don't drink because I'm a Newb xD x3
Orginally here since may 2006
Enyaron

Postby sjbonnar on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:50 pm

Enyaron wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:LOL Fair enough...but I don't understand why people now pay to go to Custom House when they can go to PTI for cheaper and for nicer rooms...
49 pound a night it'll cost me in october xD x3 since my freind has there buisness card >3 but yeh xD x3 I couldn't stay in custom house due to the noisy fans =/ Serioiusly xD x3 my freinds an easy sleeper and last time he ended up punching the fan =/ and gave me the advise of "Don't go there or the fans will keep you a fricken wake!" but yeh >D Plus staying here I can ask water clone for tips on how in gods name to do jiraya's face paint stuff >D xD x3 but yeh I don't drink because I'm a Newb xD x3

LOL Or, instead of asking Clone, who has never cosplayed as Jiraiya, you can ask me, who has won two awards with his Jiraiya costume...? LOL
sjbonnar

Postby Enyaron on Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:50 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
Enyaron wrote:

LOL Or, instead of asking Clone, who has never cosplayed as Jiraiya, you can ask me, who has won two awards with his Jiraiya costume...? LOL
I thopught it was either you or clone xD x3 my mistake sorryt T-T
Enyaron

Postby sjbonnar on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:19 pm

Arkayen wrote:ZOMG A SOFA! What have I done?!

LOL You missed the convo we had a few days ago ^_^'

Enyaron: That's ok LOL
sjbonnar

Postby Enyaron on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:26 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
Arkayen wrote:ZOMG A SOFA! What have I done?!

LOL You missed the convo we had a few days ago ^_^'

Enyaron: That's ok LOL
*Crawls under the elegid "Sofa"* xD x3 But yeh I still need to find the fricken shoe's T-T but I also need to ask clone for tips on makeing a keyblade for a freind of mine xD x3
Enyaron

Postby Leadmill on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:50 pm

Am I going to be required to drink you all under the table again? MOAR BLAVOD!
October Expo:
Friday/Saturday - Magneton Gijinka
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby sjbonnar on Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Leadmill wrote:Am I going to be required to drink you all under the table again? MOAR BLAVOD!

I loved that stuff LOL

If I can manage to stay awake, I'll be there competing this time LOL My lack of money makes drinking difficult though LOL
sjbonnar

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:05 pm

Looks like I will be seeking alternative hotel arrangements... I need people to share a room with but itll probs be at PTI ^^
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby sjbonnar on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:Looks like I will be seeking alternative hotel arrangements... I need people to share a room with but itll probs be at PTI ^^

Yay for the PTI!

But why, what's up?
sjbonnar

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:49 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
Fullmetal_Dani wrote:Looks like I will be seeking alternative hotel arrangements... I need people to share a room with but itll probs be at PTI ^^

Yay for the PTI!

But why, what's up?

Msn for that explanation Sean =p

Now I need three people *goes hunting*
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby sjbonnar on Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:

Yay for the PTI!

But why, what's up?

Msn for that explanation Sean =p

Now I need three people *goes hunting*

My MSN's shot at the moment :-( Downloading as we speak but I have to head off soon. E-mail?
sjbonnar

Postby water clone on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:08 am

Leadmill wrote:Am I going to be required to drink you all under the table again? MOAR BLAVOD!

i think im the only one thats not seseptible to this as the more i drink the more like a cannon ball i become ^_T

Dani. if ya dont mind sharing with strangers i know where you may be able to find the first person for your quest?
water clone

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:59 pm

water clone wrote:

i think im the only one thats not seseptible to this as the more i drink the more like a cannon ball i become ^_T

Dani. if ya dont mind sharing with strangers i know where you may be able to find the first person for your quest?

Thatd be cool, im not too bothered about strangers as long as SOMEONE knows them xD
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby Sharingan Fox on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:24 pm

Hmm I though I already posted here, but obviously I didn't :roll:
Anyhoo I'll be premier Travel Inn-ing it again in May :)
~May 09 Cosplays~
Sat: Fuji Syusuke [Prince Of Tennis]
Sun: Ichimaru Gin [BLEACH]
Sharingan Fox

Postby water clone on Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:31 pm

Fullmetal_Dani wrote:
Thatd be cool, im not too bothered about strangers as long as SOMEONE knows them xD

yer i know him, as does leadmill and rufus, hes a cooll guy ill get in touch with him and see if he is in need of a place to stay ^_T
water clone

Postby Leadmill on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:15 pm

Sounds like a plan!
October Expo:
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:53 pm

Who is it? o_O
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

Postby shinikami on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Well there are a whole group of Risembool Rangers staying at the hotel, can't remember how many of us! But we're planning a ranger dinner for friday night and maybe a party, we're not too sure yet!
So if you hear RED DAWN being yelled alot, then you know its us :lol:
shinikami

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:57 pm

shinikami wrote:Well there are a whole group of Risembool Rangers staying at the hotel, can't remember how many of us! But we're planning a ranger dinner for friday night and maybe a party, we're not too sure yet!
So if you hear RED DAWN being yelled alot, then you know its us :lol:

O_O Cool LOL I was once tempted to join, but felt weird, being a guy LOL It was awesome meeting Vic though!
sjbonnar

Postby shinikami on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:59 pm

don't be afraid next time! It's ok to join, if you look at our official forum then you'll see that there are guys there too! you won't be alone!
shinikami

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:24 pm

shinikami wrote:don't be afraid next time! It's ok to join, if you look at our official forum then you'll see that there are guys there too! you won't be alone!

I know, but I also know what it's like to have fanboys...and it's strange LOL Hence not wanting to scare him ^_^' Besides, he's not my FAVOURITE voice actor *prepares to be attacked* LOL
sjbonnar

Postby shinikami on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:48 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
shinikami wrote:don't be afraid next time! It's ok to join, if you look at our official forum then you'll see that there are guys there too! you won't be alone!

I know, but I also know what it's like to have fanboys...and it's strange LOL Hence not wanting to scare him ^_^' Besides, he's not my FAVOURITE voice actor *prepares to be attacked* LOL

lol! Nah! I'm not the attacking type, surprise glomp maybe but not attack!
Anyway, it's cool! we're all just out to have fun!
shinikami

Postby Leadmill on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:09 am

One of the benefits of having a thread like this is hopefully it will make finding room buddies for people easier. Or if you're like most of Random Accent plan the future mayhem and drinking madness!
October Expo:
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby Fullmetal_Dani on Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:00 am

Heh well Im not sure WHAT Im doing anymore. I think if Im not sharing with Wayne Ill be in with Rach... No idea though xD
Fullmetal_Dani
Board Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008