MCM EXPO A Saturday Reveiw

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

MCM EXPO A Saturday Reveiw

Postby sunny1r on Sat May 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Hi first of all I would like this to be everyone's reveiw, not just mine because I am just One point of veiw on a brilliant day so if you could plz post your experieces plz.

11AM: arrived - I took Pictures of the Bleach Group meeting outside, they looked hot. I also saw The Doctor and Tsunade and sora chasing a Heartless.

11:10 - 12 - Me and My freinds Joined the Queue and after being bored of walking for the first 10 minutes I started handing out pictures of Itachi saying ''I want Cookies'' to some people, I also ran down the Queue and handed a page with the letter L on it to well... 'L' from Death Note :lol: I then took a picture of Kisame, got a free hug from an Axel cosplayer and bought my tickets and went into the EXPO.

12 PM -2PM walked around aimlessly, taking a full view of the Expo map , My little bro bought a sword and a kingdom Hearets Necklace, taking random hugs along the way. After a while i got tired and went out to eat and found a Dalek but before i could pull out my camera it had run away raving about the Doctor or something...

2PM -3PM after filling up on some food and feeling a little more out of pocket I head back inside to find Danny Jon Jules and Ernie Hudson ( got his pic), afterwards i went outside for some fresh air and sat in the shade.

3PM-4PM after a few minutes outside i decide to walk back inside when i see a long group of cosplayers dancing, feeling my camera was a little emtpy i take a pic and soon we are all group hugging an ichigo and soon a tree - singing 'can you feel the love tonight'.
After all that hugging, i went back into the shade and just for fun - put on a FBI (Female Body Inspector) shirt; After 2 minutes the tension and funny looks was too much and i quickly threw it off and went back to being plain to go back inside and take a picture of the Me with a Soul Caliber girl,some Power Rangers, Darth Maul and a Jedi (I think Kenobi), and a Dalek who squirted my freind with water when he came to close thinking it was just a staute...how wrong he was... Retreating from the killer Dalek Me and My freinds go back outside where i find a Sasuke Cosplayer swirling a red ribbon ( I take a picture of that too)

4PM -5PM I watched a Ichigo fighting lots of people and basically, beating them all; except for his bankai alter-ego who defeats him after a long battle. I then go back inside (alot of walking is involved unfortunately) to take some more picture of cosplayers and hugs.

5PM - 5:30 After a few more pics and tracking down some freinds who got lost we mangaged to re-group and go home. Taking wiht me a Chinese Training sword, Naruto Plushie and a Kingdom Key Keychain.

That was my day of the Expo i look forward to reading about your days.
sunny1r

Re: MCM EXPO A Saturday Reveiw

Postby zaikrafu on Sun May 25, 2008 1:02 pm

sunny1r wrote:Hi first of all I would like this to be everyone's reveiw, not just mine because I am just One point of veiw on a brilliant day so if you could plz post your experieces plz.

11AM: arrived - I took Pictures of the Bleach Group meeting outside, they looked hot. I also saw The Doctor and Tsunade and sora chasing a Heartless.

11:10 - 12 - Me and My freinds Joined the Queue and after being bored of walking for the first 10 minutes I started handing out pictures of Itachi saying ''I want Cookies'' to some people, I also ran down the Queue and handed a page with the letter L on it to well... 'L' from Death Note :lol: I then took a picture of Kisame, got a free hug from an Axel cosplayer and bought my tickets and went into the EXPO.

12 PM -2PM walked around aimlessly, taking a full view of the Expo map , My little bro bought a sword and a kingdom Hearets Necklace, taking random hugs along the way. After a while i got tired and went out to eat and found a Dalek but before i could pull out my camera it had run away raving about the Doctor or something...

2PM -3PM after filling up on some food and feeling a little more out of pocket I head back inside to find Danny Jon Jules and Ernie Hudson ( got his pic), afterwards i went outside for some fresh air and sat in the shade.

3PM-4PM after a few minutes outside i decide to walk back inside when i see a long group of cosplayers dancing, feeling my camera was a little emtpy i take a pic and soon we are all group hugging an ichigo and soon a tree - singing 'can you feel the love tonight'.
After all that hugging, i went back into the shade and just for fun - put on a FBI (Female Body Inspector) shirt; After 2 minutes the tension and funny looks was too much and i quickly threw it off and went back to being plain to go back inside and take a picture of the Me with a Soul Caliber girl,some Power Rangers, Darth Maul and a Jedi (I think Kenobi), and a Dalek who squirted my freind with water when he came to close thinking it was just a staute...how wrong he was... Retreating from the killer Dalek Me and My freinds go back outside where i find a Sasuke Cosplayer swirling a red ribbon ( I take a picture of that too)

4PM -5PM I watched a Ichigo fighting lots of people and basically, beating them all; except for his bankai alter-ego who defeats him after a long battle. I then go back inside (alot of walking is involved unfortunately) to take some more picture of cosplayers and hugs.

5PM - 5:30 After a few more pics and tracking down some freinds who got lost we mangaged to re-group and go home. Taking wiht me a Chinese Training sword, Naruto Plushie and a Kingdom Key Keychain.

That was my day of the Expo i look forward to reading about your days.

Well I arrived at 11.00 and left at 4.30. And this year I did less shopping than usual, but more of the games and stuff. And ohhh were you one of the tree huggers too?
zaikrafu

Postby sunny1r on Sun May 25, 2008 1:36 pm

zaikrafu wrote:
Well I arrived at 11.00 and left at 4.30. And this year I did less shopping than usual, but more of the games and stuff. And ohhh were you one of the tree huggers too?

Yeah I missed out on the Ichigo hug so I hugged the tree ( I was the asian guy wearing all black and a white t-shirt), but I had to go get my freinds before everyone started doing hokey-pokey.
sunny1r

Postby Wolfun on Sun May 25, 2008 8:21 pm

I was up at 6, at the expo at 7 and left at half three, just to try and have a brief kip for the party. x_X
Then my friends called me. X_X
Wolfun

Postby zaikrafu on Sun May 25, 2008 9:13 pm

sunny1r wrote:
zaikrafu wrote:

Yeah I missed out on the Ichigo hug so I hugged the tree ( I was the asian guy wearing all black and a white t-shirt), but I had to go get my freinds before everyone started doing hokey-pokey.

Ohh cool :D I think I may have seen you then,cause I do remember an asian guy in a white shirt. But I didn't really take much notice what else they were wearing exactly. Lol. So it might have been you =)
zaikrafu

Postby bebeXiAO on Sun May 25, 2008 9:40 pm

11AM - Took a train to LONDONexPO!
12:20PM - Arrived at Anime Convention
12:30PM - Took pictures with Gloomy Bear cosplayer! <333
12:45PM - Went inside the convention, realizing that the queue was inside xD Lol!
(Took more pictures inside ..)
1PM-2PM - Joins queue and hugs people with "Free Hugs!" signs :3
2PM-4PM - Bought a drink & walked around with my teddy(Blind-folded Gloomy Bear)..& Get squished by random people behind me x__X"
4PM-5:30PM - Stayed outside to take pictures with awesome cosplayers! :D
5:30PM - Left to get a train home.

The End ^_^
bebeXiAO

Postby EXiLED on Sun May 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Morning: Woke up dying of tierdness late night, but still managed to make it early to the EXpo around 9ishhh

Afternoon: Walked around then went straight to the yu-gi-oh dueling arena, dueled got pwned most of the times, but new deck now =D, made a few trade =]. Brought some POKKE sticks omg strawberry ones are like just YUMMY got one pack came back near the end of the saturday expo were all sold out =[ *cries*. Then just went and DUELED some more in subway (the sandwich place now train station O_O) a in wembley LOL.

Sunday

Morning: Came in at around 12ishhhhhh, was still tierd and very HOT on the train xD

Afternoon: Again went straight to the yu-gi-oh section, but didn't duel just traded and brought some stuff the whole dayyyyy, near the end brought manga DRAGONS EYE. Seems good so far still need read it properly =]. Then again went to subway and DUELED LOL.

Had an amazing time, should hopefully have cosplay next year =]
EXiLED

Postby sunny1r on Mon May 26, 2008 3:46 pm

EXiLED wrote:Had an amazing time, should hopefully have cosplay next year =]

Yeah I thought that cosplaying would make me stand out, but when i arrived i realised i was too plain lol. Maybe next time i'll cosplay?
sunny1r

Postby sunny1r on Mon May 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I just uploaded my pics of the Saturday Expo on YouTube enjoy!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lsGUccgkSS8
sunny1r

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008