Injurys From The Weekend!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Re: Injurys From The Weekend!

Postby Sasuko on Tue May 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Trialia wrote:
TurkFox wrote:I have con flu! Come on, own up, who passed it round? :(

Dude, same here. I want to get whoever gave it to me in a room alone with me and my broomstick for five minutes... :( I'm asthmatic, so when I get flu it's really bad. :(

>.< ouchies...my cat is asthmatic :3 it's funny the looks on people's faces when i say that XD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby sunny1r on Tue May 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Zawa Zawa Juice wrote:
sunny1r wrote:although i did see some people damadge their swords outside while cosplay fighting.

Was it a Squall? xD I was there with him. Don't worry, he fixed it.
That was the best fight EVAR.
Kingdom Hearts cosplayers vs. Kingdom Hearts haters =3

That's good to hear I hope they fight next year, it was fun to watch, although it was weird seeing him cut a sword in half then sellotape it back together.lol
sunny1r

Postby Hexi on Tue May 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Trialia wrote:
TurkFox wrote:I have con flu! Come on, own up, who passed it round? :(

Dude, same here. I want to get whoever gave it to me in a room alone with me and my broomstick for five minutes... :( I'm asthmatic, so when I get flu it's really bad. :(

i'm asthamtic too. it sucks. >3<

but i don't have it. i'm lucky in that i've not had flu before. i'm BADLY asthmatic so it's just as well i guess. ><
Hexi

Postby EksDee-Luna on Tue May 27, 2008 7:51 pm

My Injuries were... eh, minor for me. I usually end up with some sort of injury.
My Jan Valentine false piercings were clip ons. So they kinda clipped to the flesh. And broke it, leaving infectious holes in my face. They're healing nicely though, shouldn't leave a scar.
However, my Jackal (prop gun) for Alucard is forced to retire after it's years of service as it broke in half.
EksDee-Luna

Postby sjbonnar on Tue May 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Flus have been known to put me in hospital because my asthma's so bad ^_^' I go through 2 blue inhalers every couple of weeks :-(
sjbonnar

Postby supergurl_19 on Tue May 27, 2008 7:58 pm

i have asthma it's only bad when i not used to people houses excepte that it's fine cuz i run alot when i was young
supergurl_19

Postby pclam12 on Tue May 27, 2008 7:59 pm

sjbonnar wrote:I've got stuff to add...just managed to break my toe, tear an inch of flesh from it, almost rip the nail out and get a nasty rug burn in one fell swoop...

LMAO One fell swoop...that's like a joke ^_^'

How Did You Manage that?!?
pclam12

Postby sjbonnar on Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 pm

pclam12 wrote:
sjbonnar wrote:I've got stuff to add...just managed to break my toe, tear an inch of flesh from it, almost rip the nail out and get a nasty rug burn in one fell swoop...

Tripped and landed (and skidded) on my toe.
sjbonnar

Postby Hexi on Tue May 27, 2008 8:34 pm

sjbonnar wrote:Flus have been known to put me in hospital because my asthma's so bad ^_^' I go through 2 blue inhalers every couple of weeks :-(

geez that IS bad! i thought mine was but since taking purkle ones it's become under control. i've only had to go to hospital once for my asthma. and i was super super hyper because i had to have like 20 puffs in the chamber before we went.
Hexi

Postby Sasuko on Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 pm

sjbonnar wrote:Flus have been known to put me in hospital because my asthma's so bad ^_^' I go through 2 blue inhalers every couple of weeks :-(

O.o; hmm thought i replied to this but the message musta got shot at and died, awws i feel sorry for ya :( we're lucky my cat no longer gets asthma attacks, she used to when we first discovered she was asthmatic but we just give her one puff from her inhaler a day and she's ok
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby pclam12 on Tue May 27, 2008 9:07 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
pclam12 wrote:

Tripped and landed (and skidded) on my toe.

Drinking Related Incident by Any Chance?
pclam12

Postby Sakura-San on Tue May 27, 2008 9:09 pm

My shoes were a size too small but they were the only white shoes I could find xD
So my feet died, and then on Sunday after all the walking I couldn't really stand up, and when I walked I sometimes tripped over my own feet, it really hurt :( xD
It takes more than good memory to have good memories.
Sakura-San

Postby sjbonnar on Tue May 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Hexi wrote:

geez that IS bad! i thought mine was but since taking purkle ones it's become under control. i've only had to go to hospital once for my asthma. and i was super super hyper because i had to have like 20 puffs in the chamber before we went.

I have purple inhalers and pills but still have bad asthma ^_^'

And I wish the toe was drinking related! Beer armour would have numbed the pain LOL
sjbonnar

Postby Hexi on Tue May 27, 2008 9:49 pm

sjbonnar wrote:
Hexi wrote:

I have purple inhalers and pills but still have bad asthma ^_^'

And I wish the toe was drinking related! Beer armour would have numbed the pain LOL

ah! i get it!

You're a clutz!
nice ta meetcha! *trips* me too!
Hexi

Postby weard_freek on Tue May 27, 2008 11:37 pm

I HAVE TO ANOUNCE THIS TIME I HAVE ACHAVE SOMETHING I DIDNT HURT ANY ONE EVEN THOW I HAD A WEPOND ON ME.... lol cos last 2 expo i have injored people im amazed i didnt this time.... hehehe
weard_freek

Postby Bateau on Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 am

I got a backache from standing in the queue and a red mark on my wrist from a bracelet being too tight. :(
Bateau

Postby Trozz on Thu May 29, 2008 12:40 pm

luckly just my knee from having to keep kneeling down as i didnt get to sit much as i was stewarding
Trozz

Postby Tsuru on Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 am

Scratched my arm, have seemingly damaged my hip, both my feet were annhiliated, both my arms are in a terrible state, and my right shoulder isn't working right. Also my spinal problem has been aggrovated.

All in all a good weekend haul ^.^
Tsuru

Postby issabella_mottman on Thu May 28, 2009 10:56 am

Sunburn(I forgot suncream so its my fault), and a swollen foot from walking too much in high heels XD
issabella_mottman

Postby Hexi on Thu May 28, 2009 5:28 pm

my shoes killed my feet (SO glad i waited until after expo to get my tattoo) and also where my legwarmers kept falling down, i had to walk funy to try to keep them up and thus my legs died on me and i could hardly walk the rest of the weekend. XD
and the usual backache from walking.
nothing major thankfully. ^^
Hexi

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008