Well now i'm sad....

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Manga Girl on Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 pm

The Post-Expo Blues haven't kicked in yet but no doubt when I go back to work tomorrow thats when it will start :(
Image
User avatar
Manga Girl
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Crystal Palace, London

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby sjbonnar on Mon May 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Aww, thanks Pickles ^_^
Image
User avatar
sjbonnar
 
Posts: 3816
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:49 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Sasuko on Mon May 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Hexi wrote:With over 100 photos taken of me aswell as an interview and several videos, haing stuffed my face with pocky, bought a pockygasm t-shirt and eaten a whole ton of noodles AND sweated LOADS i am now very very sad that expo is over again. i now have to wait a whole nother year.... T~T

on the up side: YAY! It was sunny.

thank you to everyone for all your kind comments. i really enjoyed myself! ^^

thank you to all the admin and organisers and staff etc for putting it on too. it's such fun!! i was very confused at the whole waiting in line this though. >< but i guess it's to stop us from snaking all the way around the building.

did anyone else get interviewed for nintendo magazine?

THANK YOU!!


oh me gawds were you wearing the female Toad costume on the 24th? i saws you X3 i think =. i was a kh1 Yuffie and i was like "is that Toad? wait it can't be toad doesn't have extra mushrooms on him...whatever it's still cool XD"
The ninja Atsu
User avatar
Sasuko
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:19 am
Location: The village hidden in the leaves...ooh puurdy!

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Hexi on Mon May 26, 2008 1:52 pm

Sasuko wrote:
Hexi wrote:With over 100 photos taken of me aswell as an interview and several videos, haing stuffed my face with pocky, bought a pockygasm t-shirt and eaten a whole ton of noodles AND sweated LOADS i am now very very sad that expo is over again. i now have to wait a whole nother year.... T~T

on the up side: YAY! It was sunny.

thank you to everyone for all your kind comments. i really enjoyed myself! ^^

thank you to all the admin and organisers and staff etc for putting it on too. it's such fun!! i was very confused at the whole waiting in line this though. >< but i guess it's to stop us from snaking all the way around the building.

did anyone else get interviewed for nintendo magazine?

THANK YOU!!


oh me gawds were you wearing the female Toad costume on the 24th? i saws you X3 i think =. i was a kh1 Yuffie and i was like "is that Toad? wait it can't be toad doesn't have extra mushrooms on him...whatever it's still cool XD"
yeah! that's me! it's toadette! ^^ she's in mario kart and mario party! ^^ plus toadette is pink with whi dots and toad is white with red dots. >w< i did have a toad plushy with me. >w<
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Emochris on Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 pm

what a awesome time i had this weekend

Saturday was hetic for me (and probably most people) - 4 hour drive - set off at 7.45am

After parking the car me and my mam/dad/2 bro's went to the expo and me/2 bro's had to cue for 1 hr 30 or so and finally got in but it was good - meeting most of the forum members (not many of them at all though which was a bit of a shmae because it was so busy)

Sunday was much better - early at Excel and in line really early and not that busy which is nice!

Bought some great stuff - Great Cosplay's - Meet new people and it was really awesome seeing forum members as well (such as Rach and Harriett) Finally meeting pickles and themadcossack was really awesome
I missed the Cosplay Masq on both Days - i hate it when i miss them...i always wanna see how my friends do and it sucks i dont see it and i think that is usually my fault

Great guests at the expo as well - well done for everyone who helped out at the expo

Yes the Neko Army meetup was a big fail but lets hope to do better
Last edited by Emochris on Mon May 26, 2008 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manchester Comic-con '13
User avatar
Emochris
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Co.Durham

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Sasuko on Mon May 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Hexi wrote:
Sasuko wrote:
Hexi wrote:With over 100 photos taken of me aswell as an interview and several videos, haing stuffed my face with pocky, bought a pockygasm t-shirt and eaten a whole ton of noodles AND sweated LOADS i am now very very sad that expo is over again. i now have to wait a whole nother year.... T~T

on the up side: YAY! It was sunny.

thank you to everyone for all your kind comments. i really enjoyed myself! ^^

thank you to all the admin and organisers and staff etc for putting it on too. it's such fun!! i was very confused at the whole waiting in line this though. >< but i guess it's to stop us from snaking all the way around the building.

did anyone else get interviewed for nintendo magazine?

THANK YOU!!


oh me gawds were you wearing the female Toad costume on the 24th? i saws you X3 i think =. i was a kh1 Yuffie and i was like "is that Toad? wait it can't be toad doesn't have extra mushrooms on him...whatever it's still cool XD"
yeah! that's me! it's toadette! ^^ she's in mario kart and mario party! ^^ plus toadette is pink with whi dots and toad is white with red dots. >w< i did have a toad plushy with me. >w<


aw me needs to play those but i has no nintendo 64 ^^; or a Wii, ma won't let me get one until i get at lest £800 @.@ should take me long though with how much i get from work XD di you happen to see me or my buddies? We were Yuffie, Aeris, Tifa and my other buddie was just dressed up as one of her own characters she draws
The ninja Atsu
User avatar
Sasuko
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:19 am
Location: The village hidden in the leaves...ooh puurdy!

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Hexi on Mon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Sasuko wrote:
aw me needs to play those but i has no nintendo 64 ^^; or a Wii, ma won't let me get one until i get at lest £800 @.@ should take me long though with how much i get from work XD di you happen to see me or my buddies? We were Yuffie, Aeris, Tifa and my other buddie was just dressed up as one of her own characters she draws
probably but as i don't play FF i find it hard telling one version of yuffie from the next. >w< and there were many many many FF cosplayers there (again =.=)

i love my N64! >< and my wii. <3
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby zaikrafu on Mon May 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Yes the Neko Army meetup was a big fail but lets hope to do better


Oh yerr what ever happened with the neko army =S I turned up not knowing what anybody looked liked. Then I gave up after a while of waiting cause I couldn't see any of the few I actually could recognise and went off and joined the random games such as Ninja Ninja Soul Reaper, Tree hugging, glomps, Hokey Pokey and all the rest of the stuffgoing on.
Image
User avatar
zaikrafu
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: South East England

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Hexi on Mon May 26, 2008 3:05 pm

zaikrafu wrote:
Yes the Neko Army meetup was a big fail but lets hope to do better


Oh yerr what ever happened with the neko army =S I turned up not knowing what anybody looked liked. Then I gave up after a while of waiting cause I couldn't see any of the few I actually could recognise and went off and joined the random games such as Ninja Ninja Soul Reaper, Tree hugging, glomps, Hokey Pokey and all the rest of the stuffgoing on.
expo had finished by the time i remembered the neko army! T~T i'm sorry! >< i was the first to turn up to the tea party too and everyone gathered around me because i was the only one who stood out as a person attending the tea party. >W<
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Sasuko on Mon May 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Hexi wrote:
Sasuko wrote:
aw me needs to play those but i has no nintendo 64 ^^; or a Wii, ma won't let me get one until i get at lest £800 @.@ should take me long though with how much i get from work XD di you happen to see me or my buddies? We were Yuffie, Aeris, Tifa and my other buddie was just dressed up as one of her own characters she draws
probably but as i don't play FF i find it hard telling one version of yuffie from the next. >w< and there were many many many FF cosplayers there (again =.=)

i love my N64! >< and my wii. <3


awws me jelous =P well i'll narrow it down for ya, i had a green vest top on and sewn on blue straps, i had a yella scarf, yella shorts, white socks and brownish shoes, i carried around a pink back and i had a ed elric plushie, a girl who took my photo put up clips on youtube, my photo showed up on there and there was a caption "yuffie stole ed!"
The ninja Atsu
User avatar
Sasuko
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:19 am
Location: The village hidden in the leaves...ooh puurdy!

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Faramon-Beta on Mon May 26, 2008 4:21 pm

officially for me in my head the expo just finished at like 2pm today and i finally has got home (had to visit the parentials) and . I am so exhausted, this expo was pretty darn aweshem and I am glad I met everyone I did if I didn't bump into a few people then damn next time round but I am fairly sure I got to meet most people I know off here.

<3 all and *hugs*
Image
User avatar
Faramon-Beta
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Location: Pointing A High Powered Rifle At Your Ice Cream!

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Hexi on Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Sasuko wrote:
Hexi wrote:
Sasuko wrote:
aw me needs to play those but i has no nintendo 64 ^^; or a Wii, ma won't let me get one until i get at lest £800 @.@ should take me long though with how much i get from work XD di you happen to see me or my buddies? We were Yuffie, Aeris, Tifa and my other buddie was just dressed up as one of her own characters she draws
probably but as i don't play FF i find it hard telling one version of yuffie from the next. >w< and there were many many many FF cosplayers there (again =.=)

i love my N64! >< and my wii. <3


awws me jelous =P well i'll narrow it down for ya, i had a green vest top on and sewn on blue straps, i had a yella scarf, yella shorts, white socks and brownish shoes, i carried around a pink back and i had a ed elric plushie, a girl who took my photo put up clips on youtube, my photo showed up on there and there was a caption "yuffie stole ed!"

YES! i did see you! i was watching that video earlier. >< i was going "yeah, that yuffie was pretty gewd" ><
User avatar
Hexi
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm
Location: over there

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby picklesofdoom on Mon May 26, 2008 8:08 pm

zaikrafu wrote:
Yes the Neko Army meetup was a big fail but lets hope to do better


Oh yerr what ever happened with the neko army =S I turned up not knowing what anybody looked liked. Then I gave up after a while of waiting cause I couldn't see any of the few I actually could recognise and went off and joined the random games such as Ninja Ninja Soul Reaper, Tree hugging, glomps, Hokey Pokey and all the rest of the stuffgoing on.


If ya saw a pirate THAT WAS ME!! =^_^= LoL I kinda rememebered that I only know what a few of peeps look like so for the meet I was looking out for Hexi/mad etc. Then I rememebered that half the peeps would be in cosplay LoL so probs wouldn't recognise anyone lol!

There was also so much going on but as long as everyone had fun that was the main thing! Got to meet the ever wonderful Mad, Emochris and Manga Girl too YAY! =^__^= Tis annoyed thou. I DIDn't GET YA PICTURE *cries* Your Lillymon was fab!
Got to see the MAsq on Sunday (not Sat) but had to leave so just before the winners were announced but well done to all! =^__^=

Sunday was really cool for me. It was more relaxing I feel. Twas the first time I went for both days but got in late thanks to lazy people and having to pack and stuff before hand. Was really looking forward to queueing in me Peach getup and getting another chance to meet/see peeps! Even so, it was still great day and funny as I couldn't walk anywhere without being asked/stopped for pictures and hugs LOL.
Image
User avatar
picklesofdoom
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Manga Girl on Mon May 26, 2008 9:45 pm

It's now kicked in with me :(
Image
User avatar
Manga Girl
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:51 pm
Location: Crystal Palace, London

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby jacko360 on Mon May 26, 2008 10:14 pm

PED kicked in this morning. This expo was the first time I went on the sunday but it was well worth it and I am going both days from now on. I got about 350 pictures and of so many awsome cosplayers especially the sailor moon,tokyo mew mew and Trucy Wrights.Meeting Danny John Jules was the best. I got to meet some old friends and made some new ones and a thanks to Harriett and the digimon group for hanging out but everyone there had a part to play in making it awsome and would go on forever to name each and every person. Picked 2 rare Pre Cure models and lots of other cool stuff too
Image
User avatar
jacko360
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Location: Downham,Kent

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby FinalFantasyFanatic on Tue May 27, 2008 12:42 am

Yes I got PED as soon as I arrived back at the Hotel which was about 7pm.

I'm a first timer and never cosplayed in my life but I think it'll become a new hobby of mine because I intened on going to the Midlands one too.

I only went on the Sunday and yea I found it quiet which was a shame but I couldn't make the Saturday anyways.

Forgot about loads of things like the FF photoshoot sorry guys :( and missed out on getting the Ghostbuster guys autograph due to stupidity.

But on a whole it was good, nice lil break away from home for 2 days.
Attendin Expo/Cons Since: 2008
User avatar
FinalFantasyFanatic
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: North East England!

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Ogiplexwolf on Tue May 27, 2008 9:59 am

I had severe post expo blues! I wish I could have gone on Sunday too because I missed it so much (even though it was my 1st expo) I was walking around all gloomy in my pj's on Sunday, didn't do any revision for my GCSE exams which start on monday!!!, and drew up a timetable counting down the days to the OCtober Expo!
Can't wait now!
L Is so cute!
User avatar
Ogiplexwolf
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Chibi-Hebi-Chan on Tue May 27, 2008 1:11 pm

I have the post expo blues too, this was my first one and now im really mopey. Im still glad i got to go on both days ^_^.


Well its not to long to october, gives me lots of time to work on my next cosplay, and save up some money this time :D
Image

Hug your shocked looking Sora today :D
User avatar
Chibi-Hebi-Chan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Gravesend, kent :)

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby Kitty on Tue May 27, 2008 1:23 pm

I wish I could say I was truly suffering from post-expo blues, but my life at the moment is so hectic, I decided to skip out on Sunday to have an extra day to deal with it all.

I have a huge amount of regret, but I'm being kept busy enough not to get depressed.

Still...

I wish there was more time...
User avatar
Kitty
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby FluffyDragon on Tue May 27, 2008 2:42 pm

It hit me around 10 on the sunday night, looking through all the pictures.

I kept thinking of all the things I'd forgotten to do D;

But I'm organising meeting all my friends, so I'm keeping busy. And then theres the HUGE amount of revision I'm supossed to be doing <<...>>
Lastest cosplay: Alabasta Arc Nami from One Piece
User avatar
FluffyDragon
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:13 pm
Location: Warrington

Re: Well now i'm sad....

Postby supergurl_19 on Tue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm

i lost my digital camera at the expo on saterday so all the pictures i took are gone including the one from my holiday
Image
User avatar
supergurl_19
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:57 pm
Location: London

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest