Battlestar Galactica Guests - Awesome

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Battlestar Galactica Guests - Awesome

Postby btaylor900 on Wed May 28, 2008 3:56 pm

Just wanted to say thank-you to all of the Battlestar Galactica guests for coming over and signing for us at Expo. It was fantastic to meet them and they all took time for a wee chat and all gave an excellent autograph. The group photo is the best yet! And of course it was a pleasure to meet Eddie James Olmos at his first event. He was approachable, friendly and seemed to be enjoying himself too! In the words of my wife, "He's the coolest guy on the planet!".

And thanks to Bryan and the rest of the Expo crew for making it all happen.

Cheers!

From two very happy Battlestar Galactica fans :D
btaylor900

Re: Battlestar Galactica Guests - Awesome

Postby Junglecat on Wed May 28, 2008 6:37 pm

"SO SAY WE ALL!" :-)

Edward James Olmos - wow - never, ever thought I would get the chance to meet him. Big,big thanks to Bryan and all the team. A "worlds first" for Expo - way to go!

Cheers
Jcat
Junglecat

Re: Battlestar Galactica Guests - Awesome

Postby majin_lyndon on Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeah they were great! The group photo was fantastic, pricey but I understand. They loved my T Shirt (What Would Baltar Do?) and were great fun. I got Aaron Douglas's autograph which was great, but I forgot to ask for a photo. I immediately turned round to go back (there wasn't a line for him)and was told I'd have to get another smiley! Or take a photo from a distance! Contrast this to London in Oct 07 when I chatted to Billy West for 15 minutes and got a great photo too (Billy was amazing) and it just seemed everything was very strict this time around.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and So Say We All! (I got goosebumps at that!)
majin_lyndon

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008