Cbeebies Superhero Filming On Saturday

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

Cbeebies Superhero Filming On Saturday

Postby valdora on Wed May 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Due to the fact I did not have any pockets or bag with me at the time I had to drop the sheet they gave me after myself, Joker and Harley Quinn were filmed. So if that Joker or Quinn or anyone who was filmed for it have the info for when its on or where it will be can you let me know. Thanks in advance.
valdora

Re: Cbeebies Superhero Filming On Saturday

Postby littlefoxx on Thu May 29, 2008 12:01 am

valdora wrote:Due to the fact I did not have any pockets or bag with me at the time I had to drop the sheet they gave me after myself, Joker and Harley Quinn were filmed. So if that Joker or Quinn or anyone who was filmed for it have the info for when its on or where it will be can you let me know. Thanks in advance.

Wonder Woman and Emma Frost got dragged into it too. I didnt. My Costume was too "adult" I will try and get the details from them for you hun. x
Zombie Belle
+Co-Founder of Undead Cosplay+
littlefoxx

Re: Cbeebies Superhero Filming On Saturday

Postby valdora on Thu May 29, 2008 1:46 am

Thankies :)

"Adult" lol well I guess you did have a lot of flesh showing. Not as much as that girl with the staff lol. Aprantly there was an Ivy there but i didn't see her.
valdora

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008