Free hugs?!

Midlands MCM Expo 2008 event date will be announced, in the mean time why not discuss it here!

Re: Free hugs?!

Postby subzero hero on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 am

[quote="Psycholorny"]Awwh, it was my first expo and I loved all the free hugging.
I want to find some of the people I hugged, particularly the very tall L, Free Hugs Itachi, Air Hugging Near and the FREE HUGS GROUP <333
I hugged all of them a lot of times and think they're awesome <3
(BTW I wasn't in cosplay, was in Visual Kei style. Had swirly eye make-up and a wripped turquoise jumper on. I was with the girl with long ginger hair and a free hugs sign and a lad with longish brown hair, who hugged everything with a pulse. And without. We hugged a table.)
Eheh xx[/quote]
I was Air Hugging Near.

Thanks for remembering me.

By the way I probably wont be air hugging next time cause my body has never hurt this much before, I can bearly feel my arms.
subzero hero

Postby Tonyo on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:56 am

I don't mind being hugged as long as I'm asked first. I've been to 4 Expos and I've never had anyone just hug or glomp me... yet. To be honest, if they do, they'll get my foot up their ars...... Erm, yes, they will lose the game. :D But all in all, it's all part of the fun but I've heard some people go too far.
Tonyo

Postby Selph on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

Call me a killjoy, but I'm not generally fond of free huggers. If people show me a sign, my response is a straight no. However, people that come up to me and are like, 'omg! can I hug you plz? =D', I'm more than happy to accommodate =)

This time though, I had to be a bit sterner. As some of you might have noticed, I had facepaint all over my back for Ren's tattoo, that my boyfriend spent 3 hours drawing. The people who came up and hugged me without permisson promptly got their . kicked. Even when I hugged my friends, I was yelling in their ears 'WATCH THE BACK! WATCH THE BACK! D=<'.

In short, I like hugs, as long as a sign doesn't accompany them.
Except for this time, when my back was kinda precious =P
Feb 09:
Miss Evangelista - Dr Who
May 09:
Ultimo - Karakuridouji ULTIMO
Chun-Li - Street Fighter
Selph

Postby Psycholorny on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:16 pm

subzero hero wrote:
Psycholorny wrote:Awwh, it was my first expo and I loved all the free hugging.
I want to find some of the people I hugged, particularly the very tall L, Free Hugs Itachi, Air Hugging Near and the FREE HUGS GROUP <333
(BTW I wasn't in cosplay, was in Visual Kei style. Had swirly eye make-up and a wripped turquoise jumper on. I was with the girl with long ginger hair and a free hugs sign and a lad with longish brown hair, who hugged everything with a pulse. And without. We hugged a table.)
Eheh xx

I was Air Hugging Near.

By the way I probably wont be air hugging next time cause my body has never hurt this much before, I can bearly feel my arms.

Baww, thanks ^_^
Hope you arms feel better :33
Psycholorny

Postby MrsLovett on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

subzero hero wrote:
Psycholorny wrote:Awwh, it was my first expo and I loved all the free hugging.
Eheh xx

I was Air Hugging Near.

Aw! You Air Hugged me and my friend who was Sweeney XD I remember I was all like 'Whats an air hug? :? ' Then you gave one to Sweeney and turned to me, and I was like 'NO I'M TOO HEAVY! You'll hurt yourself!'
And you just went 'Nah! I'm strong! 8)' XD I remember I squeaked rather loudly when you picked me up :lol:
MrsLovett

Postby Fury75 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:25 am

lawl
our sasuke ran to huggle sweeney XP
Fury75

Previous

Return to General Chat