looking for bleach group from expo

Midlands MCM Expo 2008 event date will be announced, in the mean time why not discuss it here!

looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Brody on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey all, Just a quick shout-out to see if anyone knew the bleach groups that went to the midlands expo. I gave my email to one of them but tried to get everyone elses email. If you cosplayed as a bleach character, PM me your email or reply here.

Many thanks^^!

p.s I was the random shúhei dude.
Image
User avatar
Brody
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Hates Silver Paint!

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Yukito097 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:47 pm

is this the Toushiro, Ukitake, Gin, Momo, and Aizen group? They were awesome, I played Mario Kart with them ^_^ (came 11th though :( ) I was gonna cosplay as Ichigo(Bankai), but I just can't afford his costume right now...Although I'll probably be able to get before next year, so expect to see at least on more Bleach cosplayer there!(IF there is an expo next year)

Also, your costume was awesome. Did you buy it or make it yourself? (if you bought it, where from?) btw, did you see me? I was the Brainiac with Uruhara's hat and Tensa Zangetsu
Next MCM Cosplay: Clow Reed
User avatar
Yukito097
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby TheMagicalLucy on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:37 pm

My friend was Yachiruuuu ^^
***October 2010***
Sat~ Asuka (NGE)
Sun~ Zidane (DFF)
User avatar
TheMagicalLucy
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:18 pm
Location: Herts, UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Yukito097 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:40 pm

TheMagicalLucy wrote:My friend was Yachiruuuu ^^


Oh I think I hugged her then! I hugged A Yachiru, who's cosplay was uber awesome...excpet her size ofcourse (don't think she can sit on Kenpachi's shoulder ^_^;;)
Next MCM Cosplay: Clow Reed
User avatar
Yukito097
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Brody on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:51 pm

yeah that group!!! XD. I'll hopefully find em before london expo hehe.
as for the costume, I had cosplayed as Ichigo two years back so I just cut off the arms and adapted it ^^.
Luckily the weapons came out in one piece...it was still drying the night before the event haha.

*thats the group below btw XD*
Image
Image
User avatar
Brody
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Hates Silver Paint!

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Mnemosyne on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:09 pm

I was arrancar orihime, apparently they tried to grab me for a picture but they couldn't find me. D:
Image
User avatar
Mnemosyne
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Brody on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Mnemosyne wrote:I was arrancar orihime, apparently they tried to grab me for a picture but they couldn't find me. D:


;_; im sure i didnt see ya.
Image
User avatar
Brody
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Hates Silver Paint!

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Emo_Leanne on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Brody wrote:Hey all, Just a quick shout-out to see if anyone knew the bleach groups that went to the midlands expo. I gave my email to one of them but tried to get everyone elses email. If you cosplayed as a bleach character, PM me your email or reply here.

Many thanks^^!

p.s I was the random shúhei dude.


Hehe i remeber you my friend was properly stalking you with her camera xD and i think you realised clicked she was trying t take a pic of you while we were queing to get in hehe
Image
User avatar
Emo_Leanne
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Pontefract UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Brody on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:25 pm

aha! busted XD.
Image
User avatar
Brody
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Hates Silver Paint!

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Emo_Leanne on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:28 pm

hehe it was funny. she could have just come and asked you but no she would rather be stalkerish haha
Image
User avatar
Emo_Leanne
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Pontefract UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby SilverLycan on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Hellooooo ^^

I'm the Hitsugaya from that group. I feel really honoured that we've been searched for =3
I think you gave your msn to Aizen...and for shame she is working today.

You were an AMAZING Hisagi! (as was your Orihime too Mnemosyne)

I'll send you a PM with our MSN's (oooh for acronyms ^^). I hope you are coming to London in October! ^^
Image
User avatar
SilverLycan
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Location: Handcuffed to my sewing machine

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby SilverLycan on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Yukito097 wrote:is this the Toushiro, Ukitake, Gin, Momo, and Aizen group? They were awesome, I played Mario Kart with them ^_^ (came 11th though :( ) I was gonna cosplay as Ichigo(Bankai), but I just can't afford his costume right now...Although I'll probably be able to get before next year, so expect to see at least on more Bleach cosplayer there!(IF there is an expo next year)

Also, your costume was awesome. Did you buy it or make it yourself? (if you bought it, where from?) btw, did you see me? I was the Brainiac with Uruhara's hat and Tensa Zangetsu



Heh, I came one place in front...which is slightly fitting. Heh, you were wearing the Urahara...That was some good racing! XD
Image
User avatar
SilverLycan
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Location: Handcuffed to my sewing machine

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Yukito097 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

SilverLycan wrote:
Yukito097 wrote:is this the Toushiro, Ukitake, Gin, Momo, and Aizen group? They were awesome, I played Mario Kart with them ^_^ (came 11th though :( ) I was gonna cosplay as Ichigo(Bankai), but I just can't afford his costume right now...Although I'll probably be able to get before next year, so expect to see at least on more Bleach cosplayer there!(IF there is an expo next year)

Also, your costume was awesome. Did you buy it or make it yourself? (if you bought it, where from?) btw, did you see me? I was the Brainiac with Uruhara's hat and Tensa Zangetsu



Heh, I came one place in front...which is slightly fitting. Heh, you were wearing the Urahara...That was some good racing! XD


Oh I thought you came 12th ^_^;; Well who did I beat then? Btw, where did you get your wig from? I'm having trouble finding Ichigo's wig
Next MCM Cosplay: Clow Reed
User avatar
Yukito097
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby SilverLycan on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Yukito097 wrote:
SilverLycan wrote:
Heh, I came one place in front...which is slightly fitting. Heh, you were wearing the Urahara...That was some good racing! XD


Oh I thought you came 12th ^_^;; Well who did I beat then? Btw, where did you get your wig from? I'm having trouble finding Ichigo's wig


Ahhh, you beat Lil' Momo ^^

I bought two wigs and cut one of them up. Lots of glue and stitches went into making and shaping that wig. I got the originals from ebay store "professionalonly". They're really good...haven't had any problems.
Image
User avatar
SilverLycan
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Location: Handcuffed to my sewing machine

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Mnemosyne on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm

SilverLycan wrote:Hellooooo ^^

I'm the Hitsugaya from that group. I feel really honoured that we've been searched for =3
I think you gave your msn to Aizen...and for shame she is working today.

You were an AMAZING Hisagi! (as was your Orihime too Mnemosyne)

I'll send you a PM with our MSN's (oooh for acronyms ^^). I hope you are coming to London in October! ^^


Aww thanks. My hakama was wrong though. Didn't have time and couldn't afford to buy a store bought one in the end. D:
I can't go to London, but I might be at Memorabillia this nov, and deffo Telford next year!
Image
User avatar
Mnemosyne
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Yukito097 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:58 pm

SilverLycan wrote:
Yukito097 wrote:
SilverLycan wrote:
Heh, I came one place in front...which is slightly fitting. Heh, you were wearing the Urahara...That was some good racing! XD


Oh I thought you came 12th ^_^;; Well who did I beat then? Btw, where did you get your wig from? I'm having trouble finding Ichigo's wig


Ahhh, you beat Lil' Momo ^^

I bought two wigs and cut one of them up. Lots of glue and stitches went into making and shaping that wig. I got the originals from ebay store "professionalonly". They're really good...haven't had any problems.


Ah...I'm no good at stuff like that, I'll just make a complete mess...Oh well, I'll just keep looking for it ^_^;;
I can almost (ALMOST) gaurantee though that I'll have ichhi's costume before next year's Telford expo (I won't be going london expos, too far)
Next MCM Cosplay: Clow Reed
User avatar
Yukito097
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Emo_Leanne on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 pm

Im hopefully going as hollow ichigo or hichigo whatever you wanna call him t next expo which will probably be next year now (rather skint so i cant go t london one in october)

Gonna be werid all white though ahah
Image
User avatar
Emo_Leanne
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Pontefract UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Yukito097 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Emo_Leanne wrote:Im hopefully going as hollow ichigo or hichigo whatever you wanna call him t next expo which will probably be next year now (rather skint so i cant go t london one in october)

Gonna be werid all white though ahah


Oooh awesome, I'll keep my eyes open for you ^_^ though what do you do to get your skin all white? paint it? O_O
Next MCM Cosplay: Clow Reed
User avatar
Yukito097
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Location: Stoke-on-Trent

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Mnemosyne on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Any of you going to Memorabillia? If I go, I'm taking my [hopefully adjusted] Orihime costume. Hopefully I'll also have boots by then and a wig instead of using a shader in my hair and it failing. XD
Image
User avatar
Mnemosyne
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 pm
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Brody on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:44 pm

I won't unfortunately, going to midlands twice is more than enough. Plus I'll be at uni ;_;.
Hope ya have a fun time ^^
Image
User avatar
Brody
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Hates Silver Paint!

Re: looking for bleach group from expo

Postby Emo_Leanne on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:48 pm

Yukito097 wrote:
Emo_Leanne wrote:Im hopefully going as hollow ichigo or hichigo whatever you wanna call him t next expo which will probably be next year now (rather skint so i cant go t london one in october)

Gonna be werid all white though ahah


Oooh awesome, I'll keep my eyes open for you ^_^ though what do you do to get your skin all white? paint it? O_O


Yeah thinking face paint should do it. ill figure somthing out hehe gonna be funnn
Image
User avatar
Emo_Leanne
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Pontefract UK


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest