Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Kaythenia on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Lloyd_Irving wrote:The night after I had an encounter with an 18 and 21 year old, and I'm 16 myself xD

And I dunno how much is safe to say over the forum publicly, dont wanna get in trouble.

He didn't say full intercourse happened, but you were more than helpful downstairs he said xD


Ahem...I'm not normally like that. I blame it on living on sugar, caffeine and adrenaline for the weekend XD

Ah well, I guess you only live once in that matter. We're still in contact now.
Kaythenia
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Ah, that's really good to hear xD

Unfortunately, I didn't get any contact details for the people from the next night.

To be fair, I woke up in their room the morning after and felt like a bit of a third wheel maybe, because they were a couple themselves. Might've been why I was hesitant to get any contact details.
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Kaythenia on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Don't blame you there, that was probably just a tad awkward. >_<

He ended up in my room for the night and a friend of mine called while we were still in bed the next morning...Jeez, that was awkward. Trying so hard not to laugh XD

I'm definetly using the PTI for next expo though, all the people were downright crazy and awesome. I woke everyone up by yelling 'Santa' at 1am on friday lol oops
Kaythenia
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, gotta defo be PTI again.

To be fair, I did see them in the lobby just before they left, and things were fine, hugs were given and "See you again next time"s were exchanged.

One of my friends kept calling while stuff was going on though and it was really weird xD
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Kaythenia on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Lloyd_Irving wrote:Oh yeah, gotta defo be PTI again.

To be fair, I did see them in the lobby just before they left, and things were fine, hugs were given and "See you again next time"s were exchanged.

One of my friends kept calling while stuff was going on though and it was really weird xD


LOL

It seems between us, our friends have horrible timing. Everyone must have thought that my group in the resturant must have been mental because they were yelling 'Travel Twister' and 'Argos Book' all the time. Both in reference to a couple of my experiences..eheheehe.

I found the lamps on either side of the mirror in the bedrooms were really useful for hanging wigs on XD
Kaythenia
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:00 pm

About the third time she called I was in the middle of soemthing and was too busy to get to the phone xD

Suffice it to say there was a displeased groan from one of the two while I just told her where to go xD;

It's a real shame I never got any contact details, coz aside from what went on upstairs, downstairs in the lobby they were both really great people and it'd have been nice to come out of the expo with a load of new friends xD I'm actually trying to track them down now xD

But yeah, the lamps are definitely useful, mega useful indeed xD My friends hung about 7 different wigs on them over the weekend, I kept trying them on xD

My favourite was Yuna from FFX xD
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Kaythenia on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Lloyd_Irving wrote:About the third time she called I was in the middle of soemthing and was too busy to get to the phone xD

Suffice it to say there was a displeased groan from one of the two while I just told her where to go xD;

It's a real shame I never got any contact details, coz aside from what went on upstairs, downstairs in the lobby they were both really great people and it'd have been nice to come out of the expo with a load of new friends xD I'm actually trying to track them down now xD

But yeah, the lamps are definitely useful, mega useful indeed xD My friends hung about 7 different wigs on them over the weekend, I kept trying them on xD

My favourite was Yuna from FFX xD


I was FFX Yuna for the weekend! XD You might have seen me...I was the one who ran from the water to the inside of expo yelling 'IT'S F******* COLD!!!' XDDD

I've met loads of awesome people from the PTI, everyone is crazy and it's a real shame that expo only happens once a year >_<
Kaythenia
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:06 pm

I may have noticed you and then not recognized you out of cosplay, happened a few times over the weekend xD

And the expo happens three times a year too xD

May and October in London.

September in Telford (yay for 20 minute car journey xD)
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Reser on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Kaythenia wrote:
Lloyd_Irving wrote:About the third time she called I was in the middle of soemthing and was too busy to get to the phone xD

Suffice it to say there was a displeased groan from one of the two while I just told her where to go xD;

It's a real shame I never got any contact details, coz aside from what went on upstairs, downstairs in the lobby they were both really great people and it'd have been nice to come out of the expo with a load of new friends xD I'm actually trying to track them down now xD

But yeah, the lamps are definitely useful, mega useful indeed xD My friends hung about 7 different wigs on them over the weekend, I kept trying them on xD

My favourite was Yuna from FFX xD


I was FFX Yuna for the weekend! XD You might have seen me...I was the one who ran from the water to the inside of expo yelling 'IT'S F******* COLD!!!' XDDD

I've met loads of awesome people from the PTI, everyone is crazy and it's a real shame that expo only happens once a year >_<


Twice o.o May/October.
User avatar
Reser
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 12:08 am
Location: Durham, UK

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Kaythenia on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:09 pm

Lloyd_Irving wrote:I may have noticed you and then not recognized you out of cosplay, happened a few times over the weekend xD

And the expo happens three times a year too xD

May and October in London.

September in Telford (yay for 20 minute car journey xD)


I wouldn't have been able to make it to May, dislocated my shoulder pretty badly so I'm glad I made it to October, I'm going to the May one in 09.

With my crazy people once again, did you or anyone else get told off for being hyper or noisy? XDDD
Kaythenia
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby CharlotteLuna on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:58 pm

Yamidragon wrote:
Lloyd_Irving wrote:Oh, I just remembered.

There was one girl I chatted to a few times, on the Saturday evening she hadn't slept for 48 hours apparently xD

I completely forgot who she was, and I've forgotten if she even cosplayed or not, but chatting to her was cool, I wonder if she's around here somewhere xD


her name wasn't charlotte was it? did she have an accent? Cos i swear i had a chat to her too XDDD



That person was me!!!!

Ginger girl with pigtails, i sat and talked with you loads!
Image
User avatar
CharlotteLuna
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:59 pm

I think I chatted to you on the Friday night, in the lobby, I was with an L cosplayer and a geordie person xD
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:04 am
Location: Dudley, West Midlands

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby MisaMisa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Arkayen wrote:PTI was great but the staff were mostly obnoxious and anyone under 20 got banned from buying alcohol despite having ID by Sunday night. I had to buy my 19 year old partner an Archers and lemonade LOL In honesty there were a few cosplayers acting up that let the side down for the rest of us so blame them!

Also my ex's car got broken into after he left his sat nav in the window. If anyone heard or saw anything, it would have been taken early Saturday morning. Ok it was his fault for leaving it there but still not nice!

But the scarily random announcer says don't do it >_>


The hotel was fun, even if i was barely there. Lovely refit work. Nice new carpet smell and comfiest bed I've ever slept in. Really! :D
Image
User avatar
MisaMisa
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Northest London.

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby shaneh87 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:09 pm

I think i'll stay at the Premier Inn next time.I was gonna stay there but ended up in the centre of London near Euston and didnt relise it was quite a trip even on the train to get to.
User avatar
shaneh87
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby CharlotteLuna on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Lloyd_Irving wrote:I think I chatted to you on the Friday night, in the lobby, I was with an L cosplayer and a geordie person xD



hmmmmm....i think i did too i had some of L's sugar cubes :3
Image
User avatar
CharlotteLuna
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:45 pm

God knows who I was speaking too. xD
I know I talked to alot of you guys. <3
Jade Edgeworth
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby CharlotteLuna on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:10 pm

Jade Edgeworth wrote:God knows who I was speaking too. xD
I know I talked to alot of you guys. <3


i think i talked to you

i was with the edward elric and alphonse elric when we got a picture of us pointing at you saying objection...i think it was you im not sure but heres the picture;

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk20 ... C_0177.jpg
Image
User avatar
CharlotteLuna
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Ogod. <3 Hai. x3
I remember you! 8D

Also: That picture is made of epic and win, thankyou for that! 8D
Jade Edgeworth
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby CharlotteLuna on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 am

Jade Edgeworth wrote:Ogod. <3 Hai. x3
I remember you! 8D

Also: That picture is made of epic and win, thankyou for that! 8D



LOL

YEY

*is rememberd for epic and win services*

xDDD
Image
User avatar
CharlotteLuna
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby CharlotteLuna on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 am

Leadmill wrote:Right well come October myself and the rest of Random Accent who can make it will inevitably be staying at the PTI again. (I know its 'PI' now but I liked 'PTI' better) Like moths drawn to a giant lightbulb. Its tradition now so none of us can argue.

So else will be joining us in that most coolest of hotels, whiling away the evening's at the bar and desperatly attempting to finish costumes at the last moment!


ill definatly be ther again :D
Image
User avatar
CharlotteLuna
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby NightSaber on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:53 pm

My friend and I enjoyed staying at the PTI.
I got a bit surprised on the friday night when an Aizen cosplayer randomly hugged me..He was taller than me.
But everything else was awesome, would love to stay there again.
User avatar
NightSaber
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Aberdeen, UK

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Scorchgid on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:41 pm

Yo Charlotte wasn't that your friend, how could one man be so god damm tall.
Image
One day
User avatar
Scorchgid
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: North London

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby shinikami on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:51 pm

Was great to be at the PTI again, such a great time! And I was around in the lobby on the friday night and saturday evening.
Hope they sort the problem out with the elevators!
Image
User avatar
shinikami
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:48 pm

I hope they don't...
I think WE were the problem. >.>
Jade Edgeworth
 
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Re: Premier Travel Inn - The Legend Continues!

Postby CharlotteLuna on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Scorchgid wrote:Yo Charlotte wasn't that your friend, how could one man be so god damm tall.



The one cosplaying as Aizen? his names chris and indeed. he is incredibly tall
Image
User avatar
CharlotteLuna
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest