Caramelldansen anyone?

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: Caramelldansen anyone?

Postby Wildeth on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:48 am

Anyways, there's always next time ^^ And at least I met you, Sasuko <3333
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
Wildeth

Postby Sasuko on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:53 am

Wildeth wrote:Anyways, there's always next time ^^ And at least I met you, Sasuko <3333

yupyup! =3 I spent some of the day trying to recognise cosplays, then going up to them and asking "Are you so-and-so from the forums? =3" then hugging them if they were XD

Twas great to meet you too Wildeth <33 =D
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby sunny1r on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:34 am

MASS CONFUSION!!! I think i may have joined the wrong carramalldansen (the one on the hill), but that would explain why i didnt find you Athina. I saw one sasuke cosplayer and i thought it was you but when i asked her; she said 'no', i knew something was wrong. I did see another carramelldeansen in the area infront of the ExCel but i was still confused.

Still had alot of fun shame i didnt get to meet ya but always next time!
sunny1r

Postby Sasuko on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:40 am

sunny1r wrote:MASS CONFUSION!!! I think i may have joined the wrong carramalldansen (the one on the hill), but that would explain why i didnt find you Athina. I saw one sasuke cosplayer and i thought it was you but when i asked her; she said 'no', i knew something was wrong. I did see another carramelldeansen in the area infront of the ExCel but i was still confused.

Still had alot of fun shame i didnt get to meet ya but always next time!

guh sorry Sunny-kun DX it was total mass confusion D= I was sad cos I couldn't meet you cos I'd met other people >w<; still maybe next time....BETTER ORGANISATION WE NEED! XD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby SeaChelleStar on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:15 pm

Yeah, we saw a big group on the hill and thought maybe some of the people on this thread had started early or something, but we couldn't find Athina, so we thought maybe she was in the middle of the mass of people XD I think that one started about 30 mins before we were supposed to though, so maybe that's what confused everyone ;o;

*feels sad*

We must try again next year! >( <- (determined face, not angry XD )
{Watching:} Bleach
SeaChelleStar

Postby Shirou-fangirl on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:51 pm

I saw a small group of people doing the hare hare yukai outisde the west entrance (not the grassy hill) but there was no music xD

THe L that was doing it looked so cute <3
Shirou-fangirl

Postby 12midnite21 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm

=[ we couldn't make it after all cos our KOEI shoot was at same time and we got presents for that =p so will do it in may XD

YOOUUUU!!!!!
12midnite21

Postby Reser on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 pm

Yeah such a shame =(, i was looking for it also, I was 5-10 mins late because I was at Heroes talk then got conerd for some game xD I thought maybe it had just ended rather fast xD oh well =/
Reser

Postby Sasuko on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Reser wrote:Yeah such a shame =(, i was looking for it also, I was 5-10 mins late because I was at Heroes talk then got conerd for some game xD I thought maybe it had just ended rather fast xD oh well =/

arrgh, thar shalt be next time savvy? (um why am I talking like a pirate? XD)
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Reser on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Sasuko wrote:
Reser wrote:Yeah such a shame =(, i was looking for it also, I was 5-10 mins late because I was at Heroes talk then got conerd for some game xD I thought maybe it had just ended rather fast xD oh well =/

arrgh, thar shalt be next time savvy? (um why am I talking like a pirate? XD)

LoL Yeah, i look forward to it, I should hopefully be cosplaying for the first time in May.
Reser

Postby Prize Gotti on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Well, I saw a LARGE group of people doing this on the hill by the stairs. I didnt know what it was, but there were alot of people all doing it together. I just goggled it so it turns out to be this lol. Guess this was a different group of people.
Prize Gotti

Postby Sasuko on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Prize Gotti wrote:Well, I saw a LARGE group of people doing this on the hill by the stairs. I didnt know what it was, but there were alot of people all doing it together. I just goggled it so it turns out to be this lol. Guess this was a different group of people.

yup yup, that wasn't us D= ooh I wish thatthere was only 1 caramelldansen organised that day >w<;
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Lenrir59 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:42 am

Like other people said, huge carameldansen group on the hill which I joined in for, was like 100 of us. I thought that was it lol XD.
Lenrir59

Postby Sasuko on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:57 am

Lenrir59 wrote:Like other people said, huge carameldansen group on the hill which I joined in for, was like 100 of us. I thought that was it lol XD.

what time was that at?

*sigh* makes mee feel like maybe next time I shouldn't organise things cos otherwise things are gonna go flying out the window again...
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Kireas on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 am

There was a sort of disorganized dance going on...
Kireas

Postby Sasuko on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am

Kireas wrote:There was a sort of disorganized dance going on...

ha, not mine that's for sure, I looked at someone who had posted up saturday's events and I remember seeing another caramelldansen from that anime dance off thing...
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby thelittlelanette on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am

Shirou-fangirl wrote:Aww don't worry I saw you! You were at the grassy hill at around the time for the expo!

But i was with a friend then so i didn't feel like waking up to u xD

But if i was alone i would xD

I thought that no one was going to do the caramel Dansen so me and my friend just upped and left >.<

hehe, well, aslong as you and your frind had a good time at expo everything is good! next year, we're gonna try stay for the weekend so it should be easier for us to sort stuff out!
Oct. Expo: Red Mage(hopefully!)
thelittlelanette

Postby Jake Bullet on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:13 pm

gagh dammit. when i came to it, it was nearly over. i missed it. :(

next yeah though i shall be in it.
Jake Bullet

Postby Lenrir59 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Sasuko wrote:
Lenrir59 wrote:Like other people said, huge carameldansen group on the hill which I joined in for, was like 100 of us. I thought that was it lol XD.

what time was that at?

*sigh* makes mee feel like maybe next time I shouldn't organise things cos otherwise things are gonna go flying out the window again...

11-12 PM..Dunno how I didn't spot you though I was on the grass most of Saturday.
Lenrir59

Postby Reser on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Lenrir59 wrote:
Sasuko wrote:

what time was that at?

11-12 PM..Dunno how I didn't spot you though I was on the grass most of Saturday.

that was several hours before this one was supposed to start, as stated it seems this one at 11am has made people think it was this one so had not came back. Big shame really.
Reser

Postby Sasuko on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Lenrir59 wrote:
Sasuko wrote:

what time was that at?

ah well, maybe next year if I'm better organised

also i was wearing a organisation XIII coat most of the time, I did take it off for Jacko360 to take a pic of my actual costume XD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Hey! Long time Sasuko

I'm soo sad i miss your Carmeldansen, but I'm coming on sat in may, up for round 2
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:23 pm

Then I Bit Your Face wrote:Hey! Long time Sasuko

I'm soo sad i miss your Carmeldansen, but I'm coming on sat in may, up for round 2

lol dude you didn't mis anything *prods previous posts bout it not happening* but I'll make sure that in may 09 it will happen, just for you XD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Shadowhunter72 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:25 pm

oh so it didn't happen??.....*nods* i will have an improved Tails cosplay for the next expo i go to(Most likely not May >_<;)
Shadowhunter72

Postby Sasuko on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 pm

Shadowhunter72 wrote:oh so it didn't happen??.....*nods* i will have an improved Tails cosplay for the next expo i go to(Most likely not May >_<;)

wellp there was confusion over a previous caramelldansen earlier that day...infact I don't even think the person with the speakers bothered to show up either o.o;
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008