My First Expo

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

My First Expo

Postby Jake Bullet on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey guys.

cant wait to attend my first expo in october. it all looks fun and hoping to make some new friends, especialy as i'm going on my own. planning to go as Kaze from FF - Unlimited but only for one day, other day i'll be normal. not sure which as i'd like to enter it in a competition and i dont know which day is best to enter it. also when do you think would be the best time to order expo tickets and hotel rooms? cya there.
Jake Bullet

Re: My First Expo

Postby animefan on Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Welcome, if it not been said already in your 53 posts, ordering expo tickets, the sooner the better, in case the Royal Mail decide on a post stike at the last minute, as for the masquade, if you want a quieter day then go for saturday and the masquade if really popular on Sunday
Ryzy-San

animefan

Postby Yamakaze on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:58 pm

I think the tickets go on sale in September. Either way, there'll be an announcement about it.
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
Yamakaze

Postby Sasuko on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 am

hey welcome! like animefan said you probably should order tickets, especially as you're on your own cos you don't wanna be caught up in the big line for ages like me and my friends were at our first expo back in may.

if you wanna make new friends then you should join in with the caramelldansen line I'm organising ^^ you can get to know people, have fun and be on youtube =D and if ya have any queries about designing then don't be too shy to ask kay? =3
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby xtorchtiesx on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:05 pm

It's my first one too, so thanks for the advice
xtorchtiesx

Postby Jake Bullet on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Sasuko wrote:hey welcome! like animefan said you probably should order tickets, especially as you're on your own cos you don't wanna be caught up in the big line for ages like me and my friends were at our first expo back in may.

if you wanna make new friends then you should join in with the caramelldansen line I'm organising ^^ you can get to know people, have fun and be on youtube =D and if ya have any queries about designing then don't be too shy to ask kay? =3

carameldansen line? sounds sticky. i think i might give it a try. although if i'm going as kaze it'll be one handed. i'm looking forward to alot of stuff and i imagine that stuff will increase as months go by.
Jake Bullet

Postby Sasuko on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:44 pm

Jake Bullet wrote:
Sasuko wrote:hey welcome! like animefan said you probably should order tickets, especially as you're on your own cos you don't wanna be caught up in the big line for ages like me and my friends were at our first expo back in may.

carameldansen line? sounds sticky. i think i might give it a try. although if i'm going as kaze it'll be one handed. i'm looking forward to alot of stuff and i imagine that stuff will increase as months go by.

cool ^^ if what you say ish true, a heck loada people will be doing caramelldansen XD lol I'll go put ya down, my topic should be in this thread somewhere ^^
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Jake Bullet on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:36 pm

just thought i'd check prices and such and i now realise theres tons of stuff to consider. i figure if i stay over the friday night then i can take my time in the morning. cant decide whether to stay sunday night or try and go home sunday night. i have no idea what time the expo finishes so i cant decide. also as i'm coming from scarborough theres a certain time i can catch the train as last train home is at 23:00 and its gonna take about 3-4 hours to get there from london. any advice?

also my costume has a large prop and i reckon i would put it on (as well as other bits) at the expo but do i walk around with it all day or just for the masquerade stuff?
Jake Bullet

Postby sunny1r on Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:54 pm

EXPO INFO:
SATURDAY: 11am-6pm
SUNDAY: 11am-5pm
Adult Ticket: £9
Child Ticket (11 to 14): £4

There's a cloakroom in the EXPO somewhere(if you ask the information deskthey'll point it out) for you to change and put your stuff in until the end of that day.
sunny1r

Postby Sasuko on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:18 pm

aaah the joy of the web on psp ^^ lol but i am also going to be carrying a prop around so me and my friends may use the cloakrooms too
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Miver on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:05 pm

did you wrote any were about that camarelldansen that you organizing because I will be by my self and want to go with some new friends.
I love bleach so much, and my favorite character is captain Hitsugaya and his Hiourinmaru.
Miver

Postby Sasuko on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:32 am

Miver wrote:did you wrote any were about that camarelldansen that you organizing because I will be by my self and want to go with some new friends.

yup I am teh awesome person who will be organising a caramelldansen in october! ^^ *praise meh* if you just look in GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008 then you'll se my thread, I gladly accept anyone who wants to come and have a good time! type in you'll be cosplaying as and I'll add you to the list
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Heh its my first expo too, Going as Luffy and proud to be probably the only Luffy on wheels hehe

For me its just to know who going, I have not been and I can tell its going to rule, lots of people to get free hugs from, and hopefully lots peeps to get camara happy with ^^
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Then I Bit Your Face wrote:Heh its my first expo too, Going as Luffy and proud to be probably the only Luffy on wheels hehe

For me its just to know who going, I have not been and I can tell its going to rule, lots of people to get free hugs from, and hopefully lots peeps to get camara happy with ^^

on wheels? oh so you'll be in a wheelchair? ^^ lol that'll be cool, I'll keep my eyes out for you so that I can say hi to ya alright? =3 please have fun and enjoy yourself ^^
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Heh thanks ^^...I'm having to use a revamped bonnet for the hat :(

I'll be wearing a Red and Blue free hugs and photo sign, theres another clue for ya...Indeed I shall enjoy myself I'm excited about it now...Still debating whether to Carmel dance or not...a lil embaressed
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Then I Bit Your Face wrote:Heh thanks ^^...I'm having to use a revamped bonnet for the hat :(

I'll be wearing a Red and Blue free hugs and photo sign, theres another clue for ya...Indeed I shall enjoy myself I'm excited about it now...Still debating whether to Carmel dance or not...a lil embaressed

I wouldn't worry about it =3 everyone will be there to have fun ^^ if anyone upsets you tell me, I'll put in my sharingan contacts, get out my Demon Wind Shuriken and scare them for you ^^
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:33 am

Hehe thanks...Oh btw I'm on a free hugs/photo mission so anyone reading this thread could help?...you'll get on Youtube for your camara happy-ness

But...thanks im getting more and more excited every day ^^
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 am

Then I Bit Your Face wrote:Hehe thanks...Oh btw I'm on a free hugs/photo mission so anyone reading this thread could help?...you'll get on Youtube for your camara happy-ness

But...thanks im getting more and more excited every day ^^

ah me and my buds will definately hug ye XD we went on a "whoever can hug the most peoplez winz" in may
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:56 am

Yeah...But your there sunday =( sure you cant stay and go again?...Sleep under a bus?
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:01 pm

Then I Bit Your Face wrote:Yeah...But your there sunday =( sure you cant stay and go again?...Sleep under a bus?

saturday you mean XD lol no we're not allowed to stay and go again ^^; sorry, can't you come saturday?
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 am

Naw...that just sux, change day? ^^
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:10 am

wish we could but then...what'll happen about all the other people who will be doing the caramelldansen on the saturday? >w<;
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:39 am

True...awww was looking for to that, never mind you dudes enjoy your Carmeldansen
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Postby Sasuko on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:46 am

Then I Bit Your Face wrote:True...awww was looking for to that, never mind you dudes enjoy your Carmeldansen

alright ^^ but at least we'll have next may expo for you to join in =3
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Then I Bit Your Face on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 pm

I'll be there ^^
Saturday - 11th Doctor
Then I Bit Your Face

Next

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008