London MCM Expo: guest announcement - Michael Hogan

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: London MCM Expo: guest announcement - Michael Hogan

Postby joleslie on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:56 am

I like to add to my collection, but he's not exactly a good character (it's pretty much only women who are attracted to him that like his character!), so it's no huge loss that the timing didn't work out. In fact it saves me £30, so I'm happy about that.

Michael Hogan alone is fantastic for Galactica fans. Unfortunately because it's only him (and because Expo is so crowded these days) a lot of my friends won't be going, and I'll just be getting his autograph on their behalf, but I suppose that's a positive thing too because it means less people will be queueing.
joleslie

Postby Catmoo on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm

joleslie wrote:I like to add to my collection, but he's not exactly a good character (it's pretty much only women who are attracted to him that like his character!), so it's no huge loss that the timing didn't work out. In fact it saves me £30, so I'm happy about that.

Michael Hogan alone is fantastic for Galactica fans. Unfortunately because it's only him (and because Expo is so crowded these days) a lot of my friends won't be going, and I'll just be getting his autograph on their behalf, but I suppose that's a positive thing too because it means less people will be queueing.

who was announced but fell through? :)
Catmoo

Postby joleslie on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:29 pm

No one was announced. But there was an announcement made at G4 that they were working on getting another Galactica guest for Expo, but no guarantees were made. I don't think it'd be fair to post it as it would only lead to people being disappointed.
joleslie

Postby EvolutionUK on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 pm

I just want to confirm ... Michael Hogan will be appearing both days wont he?

Thanks.
EvolutionUK

Postby Admin-2 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Yes both days.
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby firstlady1408 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Will Michael Hogan be doing a talk as he is the only BSG'er there? :D
firstlady1408