Staying in the Ibis hotel???

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: Staying in the Ibis hotel???

Postby rizkain on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:28 pm

Yatak wrote:
rizkain wrote:It'll happen again in May xD just you wait

unless you get to me first ;), or won't that stop it lol.

oh it wont stop it. she'll find a way to drape herself over you XD

so...hotel room between us two then?
rizkain

Postby shaneh87 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm

I might have to stop in one of these hotels near expo in May.Will save having to catch the busy DLR.
shaneh87

Postby RQL on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 am

Sakura-Haruno wrote: :lol:
Well, I'd Love To Join In Next May But.. I Have Plans To Stay At PTI!
There's Gonna Be About 5/6 Of Us So, WE NEED A BARGIN
XD
Anyone Else On Here Planning To Stay At The PTI?
And This Time, We'll Be Staying Friday, Saturday & Sunday Night :D
x

Aye our lot will be doing so too :L :lol: . Soon as its availible thats it, booking. Main reason why is because i have actually never been to the East side of the Excel and i am curious to know what its like there.

Alot of my friends from the August meet up hanged around there if i remember correctly so i wanna go see what its like during the day. Also because my friends now have jobs :L. We should be fine when it comes to going and stuff, maybe even attending the big event they plan to do[Ball for example, only if it is an actual BALL. I heard there were only a few songs you could dance to in such a way :S]

But yeah, for sure we wanna stay over again. Likely stay the Friday and the Saturday, and go home late Sunday. I think also this next one, our group will go from 4 to 6 maybe too :lol: Got a friend who was going to October but had to pull out, but she wants to go to the next one and now she has a better paying job she is up for it. Just the one question remains... The Cosplay for May?... :lol:

Was good fun meeting you all! I got some photos somewhere here which ill upload at somepoint, will still have to seeya in the Excel or something yah? ^^
RQL

Postby kyothekat on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:45 pm

upload plz
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby sasashie on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:08 pm

okie doke ppl im back again !!!

im sorry things didnt go according to plan in october i guess i fail @ being head of the partys lol

ok so im may i have planned a huge flag sized poster to put in the loby for you all to find us lol
and on fiday night meet up in cosplay.....and make name badges........... what you think better idea???(that way we will kno who every one is lol )

and bringing the 360 again and this time guys drink the beer as i had to take 10 bottles home to scotland with me !!!! (they got drunk on the train tho lol ) also found the cosplay pub that every1 was talking about so we can take a trip there if you want

ill make a better time scale so i get all of it in and since it wont be dark as early ill get the photoshoots done this time and ill get lots a poses n stuff this time not just one group shot

please get my mobile number so you can call me and nag me if im late or forget to do something plz Image
im going to try and make it even better as im not making it down for october 09 due to my wedding so party all weekend??? moving this from october 2008 to may 2009 xx
sasashie

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008