More Primeval @ MCM Expo

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: More Primeval @ MCM Expo

Postby GottaHaveFaith on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Is there any way of finding out what'll be available to sign before the actual signing?

I'm happy to purchase something if I have to, but if there'll be 8x10s etc there, then it'd be nice to know which ones so perhaps I won't need to get anything. I'd hate to purchase something that I then find is available free :lol:

Even if we're able to see at the event before the signing, so I can just run off to a stall or something if I'm not happy, that works too ..
GottaHaveFaith

Postby Admin-2 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 pm

We are awaiting approval from the production company once we get creative approved I will try to have them put up here. If not will have them displayed at the signing location.
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby joleslie on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Even if you can't post images of the items, but can describe them, that would be really handy. Same for the Merlin items, as otherwise I'll print official images from their websites :)
joleslie

Postby joleslie on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:15 am

Admin-2 wrote:We are awaiting approval from the production company once we get creative approved I will try to have them put up here. If not will have them displayed at the signing location.

Do you have any word on these yet, at least letting us know what they are?
joleslie

Postby Admin-2 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:26 pm

Just got final we have only one new cast shot approved, not individual images, this may change but at the moment that what I know,
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby crippsy_99 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Typically that stall selling 8x10's ran out of primeval shots by the time I could get too it, but annoyingly they had some in next day grrr :evil:

When I got back to my hotel sat night, I went to check my autos from the day and Lucy Brown's auto on my cast 8x10 ended up mostly coming off and is stuck to my plastic autograph 'protector' :cry: :cry: :cry:
That was the one I wanted most too bahhh..I hope she does another event!!
Con-a-holic and proud!
<i>Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.</i>
crippsy_99

Postby reddragon on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:24 pm

crippsy_99 wrote:Typically that stall selling 8x10's ran out of primeval shots by the time I could get too it, but annoyingly they had some in next day grrr :evil:

When I got back to my hotel sat night, I went to check my autos from the day and Lucy Brown's auto on my cast 8x10 ended up mostly coming off and is stuck to my plastic autograph 'protector' :cry: :cry: :cry:
That was the one I wanted most too bahhh..I hope she does another event!!

I had the same trouble with Adrian Hodges' auto, not much damage thank goodness though.

As for the stall running out, I picked up 2 shots at 9.30 and there wasnt many there then - Where did they all go?
reddragon

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008