Expo Radio Live This Weekend!!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Expo Radio Live This Weekend!!

Postby theclaw on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Expo Radio is back once again this October bringing you all the best bits of The London MCM Expo Live and for FREE courtesy of http://www.dtrn.co.uk and the MCM Expo Group.

Fronting the broadcast will be two men who are have just finished work on the second season and its subsequent specials, of the world wide smash hit Sci Fi Radio Show, The Sci Fi Guys, Stuart Claw and Matt Dillon. Both of whom will be on hand to provide you with not only a chance to hear past Expo Radio guest interviews but also live guest interviews and backstage event opinions.

Since Expo Radio began in 2005 we have given away several thousand pounds worth of prizes to lucky attendees and this trend is set to continue at this event when we will be giving prizes such as fifth season of the Incredible Hulk TV series on DVD, Speed Racer on DVD and much, much more. All you have to do to find out how you can win is to visit the Expo Radio stand over the course of the weekend and best of all the competitions are FREE to enter!

Also for your chance to instantly win a copy of Speed Racer and The Incredible Hulk Season 5 on DVD, then all you have to do is re-arrange the sentence below to make a name (to give you a hint its already been used in this article) and once you think you have the answer bring it to the Expo Radio stand and claim your prize, please be warned prizes are limited each day, so you'll have to be quick! The sentence that needs to be decoded is:

"Is Gutsy Chief"

All this and more can be heard, when the fun starts at 11am each day live and runs unil 5pm each day on http://www.dtrn.co.uk
theclaw

Re: Expo Radio Live This Weekend!!

Postby sjbonnar on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Since I'm now playing at the expo, I REALLY need to give you some of our MP3s...LMAO
sjbonnar

Postby sunny1r on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:23 am

Figured out the code!XD

See you guys at the expo then
sunny1r

Postby sunny1r on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 pm

Hi there I was the second prize winner on the saturday (i asked for the speed racer dvd)and so far i haven't been contacted, Probably because my hand writing is terrible, or it got went to my junk mail by mistake. If you could send an e-mail, or just post here that would help thanks
sunny1r

Postby Toadsanime on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 pm

sunny1r wrote:Hi there I was the second prize winner on the saturday (i asked for the speed racer dvd)and so far i haven't been contacted, Probably because my hand writing is terrible, or it got went to my junk mail by mistake. If you could send an e-mail, or just post here that would help thanks

*nosy*
Did that problem get resolved, then?
Toadsanime

Postby sunny1r on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:53 pm

nope

i'll send a e-mail message thingy to EXPO tomorrow see if that works
sunny1r

Postby Toadsanime on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm

sunny1r wrote:nope

i'll send a e-mail message thingy to EXPO tomorrow see if that works

Okey-dokey, I hope your problem becomes resolved as soon as possible, Sunny1r!
Toadsanime

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008