Your VIDEOS from the MCM Expo

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Your VIDEOS from the MCM Expo

Postby Admin-2 on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:03 am

Give us a link to your videos from London MCM Expo if you have placed them on youtube and will feature one video each day on the website.

Here is your chance to get your video seen by thousands..............
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Re: Your VIDEOS from the MCM Expo

Postby Tonyo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm

I have too many to link individually and I doubt my stuff is suitable for your website. Still check them out if you will. Thanks to everyone who came up to me over the Expo weekend and took part in my videos. The only reason they're epic is because of you guys. Arigató. *bows*

http://uk.youtube.com/user/TonyoTimes

*at time of posting this I still haven't uploaded them all*
Tonyo

Postby Zaiburst on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:35 am

I have a few videos of sunday's expo, but I've only uploaded 1 so far, which is the prep-area before the masquerade, and a few of the mascots posing for photos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzkgu_EPNM

I'll upload more in the next few days.
Zaiburst

Postby Bluey-P on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 am

London Expo attendee from 2007
Bluey-P

Postby Tonyo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:02 am

melancholysquid wrote:Hi, I haven't got any videos of me but if anyone else does, please let me know, I was there both days playing anime/ video game songs on my flute for people.

Cool. Will you be doing that again? If you are, find me, I'll film you if you'll let me. :)
Tonyo

Postby Toadsanime on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Tonyo wrote:
melancholysquid wrote:Hi, I haven't got any videos of me but if anyone else does, please let me know, I was there both days playing anime/ video game songs on my flute for people.

Cool. Will you be doing that again? If you are, find me, I'll film you if you'll let me. :)

If it's okay and I end up bumping into MelacholySquid, I'd certainly love to film the flute-playing, too. :D
Toadsanime

Postby Toadsanime on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:17 pm

melancholysquid wrote:Of course you can! I love the attention :lol:
But if you want to see what i'm like my videos on yt are under http://www.youtube.com/superape613

M'kay, I'll take a look. That way, at least I'll know who exactly I'm looking out for at the expo. :D

Gosh, there's quite a few people that I've promised to look out for the May expo, I hope I remember everything! :lol:
Toadsanime

Postby Toadsanime on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 pm

melancholysquid wrote:LOl, indeed. I won't know it's you though cos you don't have a picture of you on youtube. That's a lot of you's.

Ah, sorry, that would be because I've recently switched Youtube accounts. I'll post a picture up of me in my cosplay that I'm going in when it's complete. :wink:
Toadsanime

Postby LemGemapple on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Lol not to mention, i will be with you Ryan. So yeah, a quote and a Byakuya Kuchiki. Also someone who is doing an impression of a friend of ours and someone else. Besides, it will be epic!
Yojimbo - Final Fantasy X
LemGemapple

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - OCTOBER 2008