COSPLAY PROGRESS PICTURES!

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

COSPLAY PROGRESS PICTURES!

Postby sanji on Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

saw this done last time so i decided to start one of
ImageMy YouTube Click my Sig for latest AMV
sanji

Re: COSPLAY PROGRESS PICTURES!

Postby Special Pleb on Wed May 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Lol very early I know I know but I got really bored during the day, seeing as I'm holiday...:
FYI: Secret cosplay sword thing. No it's not a Keyblade, no it's not a sailor scout with some new kinda weapon. Just like to clarify that thank you *bows*
Special Pleb

Postby Fruitsato on Wed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Special Pleb wrote:Lol very early I know I know but I got really bored during the day, seeing as I'm holiday...:
FYI: Secret cosplay sword thing. No it's not a Keyblade, no it's not a sailor scout with some new kinda weapon. Just like to clarify that thank you *bows*

Is this something to do with Clamp manga? or card captor sakura? =P
Fruitsato

Postby rich29 on Thu May 29, 2008 10:05 am

Image This is the template my friend has made so far for my brotherhood sword
rich29

Postby Trozz on Thu May 29, 2008 10:54 am

cool love the sword, not even started mine yet
Trozz

Postby Special Pleb on Thu May 29, 2008 11:08 am

Fruitsato wrote:
Special Pleb wrote:Lol very early I know I know but I got really bored during the day, seeing as I'm holiday...:

Is this something to do with Clamp manga? or card captor sakura? =P

Nope! Video game ;D
It does look Clampish though D:
Special Pleb

Postby Commander J on Thu May 29, 2008 11:57 am

Looks very similar to this

>_>
Commander J

Postby Special Pleb on Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 pm

It does look simular!
And there was me thinking that the dude's sword was original, PFFT not anymore!
Special Pleb

Postby Commander J on Thu May 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Special Pleb wrote:It does look simular!

Any idea that anyone has had there always seems to be a variation of it somewhere xD

Anyway I've started on the mask of one of my cosplays, el cheapo cosplay number 1! Even cheaper than L xD (And that's REALLY cheap!)

The creator of all things Touhou!

ZUN!

Well part of his face anyway... I'm trying to vectorize him since all the images I have found look like . when they get blown up for a bigger resolution. Anyway that's only my 72dpi version so obviously not gonna be too big and I shall be putting time into my FOE cosplay tomorrow since I have some time to spare.
Commander J

Postby Silver on Fri May 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Got started on Rydia version 2 on Thursday. :B

Tabbard, new bodice and cape main sewing down. Now I have to do all the details *death*

The tabbard is now mostly done, I just have some ribbon to line the top and bottom with, and the edges of the midle section with.

May Expo, 2010
Silver

Postby sawluck.s on Fri May 30, 2008 8:20 pm

Commander J wrote:

Any idea that anyone has had there always seems to be a variation of it somewhere xD

Anyway I've started on the mask of one of my cosplays, el cheapo cosplay number 1! Even cheaper than L xD (And that's REALLY cheap!)

ZUN!

Well part of his face anyway... I'm trying to vectorize him since all the images I have found look like . when they get blown up for a bigger resolution. Anyway that's only my 72dpi version so obviously not gonna be too big and I shall be putting time into my FOE cosplay tomorrow since I have some time to spare.

Man... looks so awesome, we need to do double MAN SIGN! SEXY BEAM!!!
SHAMEIMARU!
sawluck.s

Postby Commander J on Fri May 30, 2008 8:28 pm

sawluck.s wrote:
Commander J wrote:

ZUN!

Man... looks so awesome, we need to do double MAN SIGN! SEXY BEAM!!!

You should see how FOE is coming along ;D
Commander J

Postby Commander J on Fri May 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Commander J

Postby RanmaSyaoranSaotome on Sat May 31, 2008 6:34 pm

Yosh!

The character: Image

Here we go, the start of the wig:

And By Jo've I look (if I didn't have a better word) retarded in that photo... =_=
RanmaSyaoranSaotome

Postby nanahara on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:24 pm

this is the start of my Nnoitora Jiruga's Santa Teresa Ressurection cosplay, I've started with the mask since it's near enough the easiest part of it.

oh and RanmaSyaoranSaotome awsome to see that your doing another code geass cosplay, and to do the Emperor of Britania is just awsome man.
nanahara

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 am

You Ranma, I was gonna ask if you're attaching that to the wig? We're attaching it to the collar so it isn't stuck to my brother's head LOL
sjbonnar

Postby RanmaSyaoranSaotome on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Urm, it'll be on my head XD

Yes, I may have trouble eating, moving, talking & breathing... And it's current weight is 1kg (I've bolted it together) so I'll have a slipped disk too! O_o

How are you two making his, and what out of? I'm having some trouble, I need more tubes XD
RanmaSyaoranSaotome

Postby Yamidragon on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:49 pm

I'm having joyous fun trying to make Link's bracer- NOT! Its such a huge pain cos it keeps cracking and I have blisters on my fingers from sanding! argh!!!

I've also made a little progress on the shield (which I'm freaking over!) And I'm waiting for my sword to arrive so I can customize it >_< oh dear
Last edited by Yamidragon on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
october expo 2009
dark dragon armour
Yamidragon

Postby ShurikenFire on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Before you said it wasn't a keyblade, i was thinking it was something from Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep, with the trio's new weapons.

Is the character using the weapon a male or female?
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby megacosplayer on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:13 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:

Before you said it wasn't a keyblade, i was thinking it was something from Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep, with the trio's new weapons.

look at the 7th post. looks like a girl to me
megacosplayer

Postby Commander J on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:20 pm

megacosplayer wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:

look at the 7th post. looks like a girl to me

You dense? It's an original weapon she made herself for an original character the image I posted up was an image that looked similar to that weapon she made, also if you look further in you'll find that she say's this herself. That image I posted was someones character from Phantasy Star Universe who happened to have that weapon... next time read. -_-;;
Commander J

Postby Sasuko on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:25 pm

i have the head band, skirt and...bandages...that's it XD skirt needs taking up a bit...no i won't post pictures cos you lot don't wanna see meh...i have low self esteme (sp?) of myself...plus i'm shy...
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Commander J on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Sasuko wrote:i have the head band, skirt and...bandages...that's it XD skirt needs taking up a bit...no i won't post pictures cos you lot don't wanna see meh...i have low self esteme (sp?) of myself...plus i'm shy...

Just post images of the costume itself then take an example from silver or myself we never posted any images of ourself but we posted up images of our costumes in progress.
Commander J

Postby Sasuko on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Commander J wrote:
Sasuko wrote:i have the head band, skirt and...bandages...that's it XD skirt needs taking up a bit...no i won't post pictures cos you lot don't wanna see meh...i have low self esteme (sp?) of myself...plus i'm shy...

Just post images of the costume itself then take an example from silver or myself we never posted any images of ourself but we posted up images of our costumes in progress.

ooh that true XD lol i'll do that tommorow, too lazy right now XD had an exam today but tomorrow is a day off =3
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby Commander J on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Sasuko wrote:
Commander J wrote:

ooh that true XD lol i'll do that tommorow, too lazy right now XD had an exam today but tomorrow is a day off =3

Fair enough do that then.
Commander J

Next

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008