Bleach Group

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Bleach Group

Postby Rangiku_san1893 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Nii Nii Danna wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Nii Nii Danna wrote:Even the wind is stronger than D-Roy! XD

Then we all got bombarded by Narutards

And killed Kakashi....XD

And proved that Arrancars are better than Ninjas

they were really pissing me off tho!! stupid Narutards!!! no respect for other ppl!! one of the bitches sasuke spanked me on my . with the stupid Yaoi paddle thing i was almost run after her to strangle her but i had to do the photoshoot!!!
Rangiku_san1893

Postby Nii Nii Danna on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Rangiku_san1893 wrote:they were really pissing me off tho!! stupid Narutards!!! no respect for other ppl!! one of the bitches sasuke spanked me on my . with the stupid Yaoi paddle thing i was almost run after her to strangle her but i had to do the photoshoot!!!

God... I H-A-T-E the Yaoi or whatever paddles. Especially when someone wacks you in the butt with it full force. DX
BOX TIME!!
Nii Nii Danna

Postby Omega Rune Fox on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Yeah, way to many of them
And I dont exactly care for either side

Well I didnt get hit by many of them... well once
Omega Rune Fox

Postby bretwalda1 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Hey guys Reve (neliel neon green hair flashback) and i (renji big spikey red hair!) just got back from London!Loving the pics it was an awesome weekend. We'll hopefully have some pics up soon for people. Let you know the link when we do. If anyone has any photos of either of us then please let us know as we'd loved to have copies! It'd be much appreciated! Thanks for organising the meet whoever ended up in charge lol! It was fantastic to meet you all!

on the narutard theme the one with the brolly in Tousens photo decided it would be funny to ram it up my bum. I was tempted to poke her in the eye but i'm far too restrained.wow i'm way to old for all this malarky!!!hehe!Now why is everyone up so late?we've had a long weekend and should be all tucked up in bed!
bretwalda1

Postby Omega Rune Fox on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:56 pm

bretwalda1 wrote:Hey guys Reve (neliel neon green hair flashback) and i (renji big spikey red hair!) just got back from London!Loving the pics it was an awesome weekend. We'll hopefully have some pics up soon for people. Let you know the link when we do. If anyone has any photos of either of us then please let us know as we'd loved to have copies! It'd be much appreciated! Thanks for organising the meet whoever ended up in charge lol! It was fantastic to meet you all!

on the narutard theme the one with the brolly in Tousens photo decided it would be funny to ram it up my bum. I was tempted to poke her in the eye but i'm far too restrained.wow i'm way to old for all this malarky!!!hehe!Now why is everyone up so late?we've had a long weekend and should be all tucked up in bed!

I rested most of today, my legs are still stiff... but Im rested after the weekend
Pity I missed the sunday meet -.-
Omega Rune Fox

Postby Nii Nii Danna on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:58 pm

bretwalda1 wrote:Hey guys Reve (neliel neon green hair flashback) and i (renji big spikey red hair!) just got back from London!Loving the pics it was an awesome weekend. We'll hopefully have some pics up soon for people. Let you know the link when we do. If anyone has any photos of either of us then please let us know as we'd loved to have copies! It'd be much appreciated! Thanks for organising the meet whoever ended up in charge lol! It was fantastic to meet you all!

after 2 am is my bed time XDD
BOX TIME!!
Nii Nii Danna

Postby Omega Rune Fox on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 am

Nii Nii Danna wrote:

after 2 am is my bed time XDD

Agree'd!!!
Omega Rune Fox

Postby bretwalda1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 am

is it really bad that I'm sat here already working out mays costumnes!?
bretwalda1

Postby Omega Rune Fox on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:14 am

bretwalda1 wrote:is it really bad that I'm sat here already working out mays costumnes!?

Well I might do no costumes next time
Im starting to get fed up with the current costumes I used and want new ones!

Im retiring hitsugaya unless I dont look idiotic in it
Omega Rune Fox

Postby xpanda-boox on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:24 am

bretwalda1 wrote:is it really bad that I'm sat here already working out mays costumnes!?

not as bad as me and a few other people we had cosplays and a skit figured out for may about half way through sunday's expo lol :lol:
xpanda-boox

Postby bretwalda1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 am

well i've already started to plan my hisagi sword in its release form.that and Aizen...whats even worse ive already started thinking about doing a full realease grimmjow in pantera for oct 09!
bretwalda1

Postby xpanda-boox on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:30 am

bretwalda1 wrote:well i've already started to plan my hisagi sword in its release form.that and Aizen...whats even worse ive already started thinking about doing a full realease grimmjow in pantera for oct 09!

wow that sounds epic
xpanda-boox

Postby bretwalda1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:31 am

i reckon itll be a lot of work hence the october plan instead of may
bretwalda1

Postby Nii Nii Danna on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:41 am

I might redo Arturo again but this time with the rainbow coloured energy wings and probably an energy blade.
BOX TIME!!
Nii Nii Danna

Postby bretwalda1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 am

awesome!!
bretwalda1

Postby Nii Nii Danna on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am

Ya, problem is it's gonna be a bugger to protect with people who keep on walking into them.
BOX TIME!!
Nii Nii Danna

Postby bretwalda1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:08 am

yeah that could be a major issue
bretwalda1

Postby Reser on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 am

Here is a video I made of your meet on Saturday, I was tagging along with danceofthesnow (one of the nels)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KY90DAdPiTA
Reser

Postby tousen_218 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:54 am

xpanda-boox wrote:

not as bad as me and a few other people we had cosplays and a skit figured out for may about half way through sunday's expo lol :lol:

Lol i was think about it before the expo started i gonna do Tousen Hueco Mundo Costume cause it looks awesome and im also doing sid senshi from soul eater making a giant tomestone should be fun :lol:
tousen_218

Postby Grimmjow on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Well after pulling off Grimmjow so well...I am thinking of doing Grimmjow Pantera form....I think that will be quite fun...and since Grimmjow is awesome lol

Also I may do more Bleach characters at some point, Like Hisagi and Kyoraku....but I dunno when cos my next 2 Expo's are kind of booked up lol
Grimmjow

Location: Lying Down Bleeding Like Hell Nowhere To Be Seen...BRING ME BACK ALREADY!!!

Postby Genki ANBU on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

A lot of Bleach pics to go through but this is them all; Password : pineapple
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v669/ ... 0Oct%20O8/
-May 09-
Kaidou kaoru [Prince of Tennis]
Kitamura Suzu [Peace Maker]
Ulquiorra Schiffer [Bleach]
Genki ANBU

Postby Tamaska1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 pm

BIg THnaks to you all for doing the photo shoot was epic fun and good seeing you all ^_^ was the fox capt with Glowing eyes ^^ heh me beating up a naruto cosplayers in the photos
Last edited by Tamaska1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tamaska1

Postby Urotsukidoji on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Tamaska1 wrote:BIg THnaks to you all for doing the photo shoot was epic fun and good seeing you all ^_^ was the fox capt ^^ heh me beating up a naruto cosplayers in the photos

you were pure epic xD *steals you* ^_^ i was the urahara with the kenpafro (which most people thought he was a vizard lol) But i would i would like to say the photoshoot was fun and glad meetin you all =D
Urotsukidoji

Postby bretwalda1 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 pm

I absolutely love the DDR phots with me being sneaky in the background lol
bretwalda1

Postby Rangiku_san1893 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 pm

bretwalda1 wrote:I absolutely love the DDR phots with me being sneaky in the background lol

damn u Renji!!! damn u!!!!
Rangiku_san1893

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008