CLAMP group

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: CLAMP group

Postby CrystalNeko on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Yay! I finally get to see your Emeraude and Zagato cosplay 8DD I'll update it with pictures this evening
CrystalNeko

Postby SephNoir on Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:58 pm

I'm going to spaz when I see your Steiner! I must remember to bring my camera with me.
It looks like Zagato has turned out well, I just got a Wow and a little cactus as an early b-day pressie. X3
SephNoir

Postby Manga Girl on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:57 pm

OMG! Rayearth!!! I can't wait to see you both! :D
Manga Girl

Postby Myunene on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Im still coming as Sakura for Saturday and Sunday now ^^

I'd be happy to join in the cosplay snap photoshoot on saturday and the photoshoot on sunday if its not too late ^^ If not I hope to see you all around the expo ^^

Myu x
Myunene

Postby CrystalNeko on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:40 pm

Updated! ^_^
I don't think there's a Cosplay Snap photoshoot going on Saturday anymore :( Buuuuuut, I would love to get photos of Sakura and the Clow Cards & Kero! 8DDD Sunday photoshoot is definitely still on too ^_^

REMEMBER PEOPLE, 1pm both days. Meeting point outside DLR entrance!
CrystalNeko

Postby Paradox on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:15 pm

HEYYY!
I'm going as Freya both days I think, because my friend forgot my top hat for my other cosplay >___<

So, look out for a Freya in lolita, a ridiculously long blond wig and lots of facial piercings!!!

come jump on me lol
Paradox

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:52 pm

I look forward to seeing you there as Freya! ^_^
I updated the list, but as you can see I'm getting lazier as it gets closer to the expo and can't be bothered to update with pictures xD;;
CrystalNeko

Postby Paradox on Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:56 pm

:D

EEEK I CANT WAIT!!

So, we're meeting at 1 and i'm guessing thats just outside the building??
Paradox

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Yup, we are indeed ^_^
I want Freya and Chii pictures on Sunday! X3
CrystalNeko

Postby Paradox on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:12 pm

*raises hand*

SIAN CAN HAS BE FREYA!!!!
(with added piercings lolers xD)
Paradox

Postby CrystalNeko on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Uwaaah, I'm sorry I couldn't come to the meet up guys ;__;
I got caught up at the pre-judging on Sunday and I didn't escape until 1.15/1.30 or something D'8 I didn't expect it to be so early ;___; But looking at Manga Girl's pictures it looks like you guys managed to get good pictures anyway! X3
CrystalNeko

Postby maivalkov on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:25 pm

;____; I'm really sorry I couldn't post an update but I wasn't able to make either of the photoshoots.

>__> I dunno whether anyone saw us, but I did nag my friend to be Kuro on the sunday and a far as I know I was the only Fai I saw with the staff (we had a sign stuck to it sunday haha XD) and I did see plenty of clamp cosplays too! (Clow cards and kero, I couldn't say hi, but I saw you three and you were AMAZING. O__O Really.)
maivalkov

Postby SephNoir on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

I managed to miss the meet ups but everyone I saw looked really great! The clow card skit was really cool and I loved all the lights you had wrapped around you! I loved your Steiner btw Neko! I could've actually moved in my costume I would've grabbed a photo of you!
SephNoir

Postby Manga Girl on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Thats ok guys :D Expo was a mad rush over the weekend ^^;
I'll be putting up the photos of Strawberry, my friend Andrea and myself as soon as I can for you all to see :D
Manga Girl

Postby mogwai k on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 pm

wow, i havnt been on this board for ages! thanks for all the comments guys! you all looked amazing!

SephNoir wrote:I managed to miss the meet ups but everyone I saw looked really great! The clow card skit was really cool and I loved all the lights you had wrapped around you! I loved your Steiner btw Neko! I could've actually moved in my costume I would've grabbed a photo of you!

SephNoir!!!! we are both in BRISTOL!!!! i loved your belldandy by the way it was lovely! are you going to bristol expo next year? i missed it this year but i will definatly go next year!
mogwai k

Postby SephNoir on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 pm

mogwai k wrote:wow, i havnt been on this board for ages! thanks for all the comments guys! you all looked amazing!

SephNoir wrote:I managed to miss the meet ups but everyone I saw looked really great! The clow card skit was really cool and I loved all the lights you had wrapped around you! I loved your Steiner btw Neko! I could've actually moved in my costume I would've grabbed a photo of you!

SephNoir!!!! we are both in BRISTOL!!!! i loved your belldandy by the way it was lovely! are you going to bristol expo next year? i missed it this year but i will definatly go next year!

Zomg how did I manage to miss that!? O.o Thanks so much! You guys looked awesome too! I kept getting mezmerised by the lights on your costumes! XD
Absolutely! It's actually where I first met my partner (last year was both our first time at bristol expo) Did you go last year? I only went for the saturday but went as Aerith.
Now that I know you live in Bristol you realise we have to do a Clow Card shoot at some point!
SephNoir

Postby mogwai k on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:59 am

omg! yeah cause you have a BIG clow card dont you!! that would be awsome. its just a bit cold at the moment. me and my sister were freezing outside in october! but poor kero...he was melting!

i went to the bristol expo last year but not this year. we didnt dress up though because i had my motobike with me. it would have been too much to carry.

are you going next year?
mogwai k

Postby SephNoir on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:31 pm

Yeah ^^ I know what you mean, far too cold for lyrca I think. >< (The wind at expo made it so cold! And hated my poor wig) Everywhere is packed atm with xmas shoppers too. We'll have to do something when it gets warmer!
Ooo motorbike. X3 Yeah I'm not too sure on what they're doing for next year but if it's on I'll definitely go. I think they're doing a one day event next year so hopefully they'll do the cosplay comp too.
SephNoir

Postby CrystalNeko on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:42 pm

Bristol Expo is on 9-10th next year according to the website.
I'm probably only going to attend Sunday again, but it's so close that I'm definitely going for at least one of the days! ^_^ It's just for the past two years I've only ever been on the Sunday so I think that's what's gonna happen again next year~
CrystalNeko

Postby mogwai k on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:01 pm

what month is the bristol expo?
mogwai k

Postby CrystalNeko on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:02 pm

mogwai k wrote:what month is the bristol expo?

May, I always remember cause it's usually 2 weeks before the London Expo ^_^
CrystalNeko

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008