Legend of Zelda Group

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Legend of Zelda Group

Postby Feather-to-Earth on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:46 pm

@ ezayah ~ I'm sorry to hear about your armor :( but i look forward to seeing it in May ^_^
@ BlueNayru ~ Awesomeness!!!!! I'll get you added upon te list :D
Feather-to-Earth

Postby picklesofdoom on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:51 pm

Thats..41 and counting! One more Cosplayer and we'll have the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything!

(Lanna's isn't going to be Agitha. Ran out of time to get everything. She'll be going as a Sim and as The Queen of Hearts to the Ball. She's hoping to go as Agitha nxt time though! )
picklesofdoom

Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Postby Yamidragon on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:21 pm

god i can't believe its a week to go now.... i'm looking foreward to this expo as i am so much more prepared than may (my first XD) i'm amazed at how massive this zelda group is!
october expo 2009
dark dragon armour
Yamidragon

Postby Keekal on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted in forever. -_-

Sounds like everything is getting really exciting now. I'm definately gonna be coming as Ordon Village Link and i have a friend coming as Illia too ^-^
Just thought i'd confirm that as i don't remember telling anyone for definate. My two cousins are still coming as well so that makes four of us and we'll all be there for the World Record attempt. I'm really excited now! I can't wait to see everyone's costumes i really am very excited.

Oh and by the by what time is everyone actually getting to Expo, my cousins and i were planning to get there for 9 cos it'll take about an hour to get there. I'm gonna buy fast track tickets so we can get in to Expo and get changed into our outfits before the shoot.
October Expo !^^
Ordon Village Link.
Keekal

Postby Yamidragon on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 pm

just wondered if any of you guys were masquerading saturday?
october expo 2009
dark dragon armour
Yamidragon

Postby TayaLu on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm going as Princess Midna (human form ^_^) on the Sunday, is there gonna be a photo then? My friend is also going as TP Link.
TayaLu

Postby Aura on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Only 5 days left! Why is no matter how prepared you are with your cosplay plans, you always end up in rush the few days before lol
Anywho, I know I've said this many a time already but I so can't wait to see this group, let's just hope the weather is kind to us for our Saturday photoshoot.

@Keekal: Myself, Feather, Pickles and co. will be arriving in London on the Friday so we'll probably be heading into the expo early too. We'll also already be in costume so we won't be too hard to miss, maybe you'll spot us and other members of the LoZ group in the fast track queue lol

@Yamidragon: Unfortunately our little group that planned to do a skit didnt get enough time to actually sort one out so we won't be in the masquerade, but we'll probably be in the audience to watch anyone else? Did you manage to get a place on Saturday?

@TayaLu: Cool to hear you're cosplaying Midna in her human form ^_^ can't wait to see that. And in answer to your question I don't think that a Sunday shoot has been arranged (yet) It seems most of the Zelda cosplayers are planning to attend on Saturday, Myself included, hence why a photoshoot has only been arranged for that day ^_^'
Aura

Postby Yamidragon on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm

@aura- somehow i got a saturday place! turns out a lot of people cancelled so i got asked if i wanted it :)
october expo 2009
dark dragon armour
Yamidragon

Postby jobiwan on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:30 pm

@yami, i got into the saturday masquerade :) im working on my costume tonight still got quite abit to do. hoping i can win something this year lol, but i doubt it.
jobiwan

Postby emma-chan on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:47 pm

im almost finished :) yayayay, just a very irritating bit of the shoes to finish
finally looking forward to it now only a few days to go. (the shoot is 12.30 at the steps isnt it? the ones that are the side the station is?)
emma-chan

Postby Feather-to-Earth on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 pm

@Keekal ~ Ummm i'm not sure who else is going to be cosplaying Legend of Zelda on Sunday, but i shall put a Sunday list up for you and your friend regardless ^_^

@emma-chan ~ Yep your spot on with the time and location of the shoot :D

Ahhhhhhh only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!
Feather-to-Earth

Postby Yamidragon on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm

jobiwan wrote:@yami, i got into the saturday masquerade :) im working on my costume tonight still got quite abit to do. hoping i can win something this year lol, but i doubt it.

ah nice one :D I'm so goddamn nervous! tell me, have you studied swordsmanship, looking at your may masq i guess you have?
october expo 2009
dark dragon armour
Yamidragon

Postby Aura on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm

Oooo Only 2 days to go now....it's time for the real panic to set in >.<

Glad to her that you guys (Yami and Jobiwan) got places in the Sat masquerade ^_^ I hope I get a ticket to watch you two and give support! I wish you both luck, even though you don't need it with your amazing costumes!!!
Aura

Postby KellyJane on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:38 am

Finished my upgrades to Dark Link last night... finally. Making chainmail from metal rings was NOT easy! XD

My big Legend Of Zelda group was accepted into Saturdays Masquarade ^_^ So expect to see on stage Water Temple Link, Twilight Link, Dark Link, Sheik, Zelda, Zant, Majoras Mask Skull Kid, and possibly Wolf Link!
KellyJane

Postby MysteriousFayth on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 am

Finished my Poe lantern last night =D

http://www.cosplayisland.com/costume/view/5325

Cannot wait for this weekend, have missed the last couple of expos T.T Will be flying down tonight and god willing be in time for the friday night shoot, though I don't expect to get to the hotel till after 2300 =S

See you all there ^^
MysteriousFayth

Postby Wildeth on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 am

Are you guys doing a shoot? o: If so, I might have to come along. x3
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
Wildeth

Postby Aura on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:54 am

Awesome work everyone, My friends and I look forward to meeting you all, and We will definitely see you on Saturday around the Excel centre stairs at about 12:30pm (basically after the World Record session, so probably a little later)
Although Feather and co planned to do a Friday shoot, it unfortunately may not happen as we're all strapped for time, we're still working on our cosplays >.< If we get done at a reasonable time then we may hop outside (if the weather holds out)
We apologise for our stupidity (well mine anyway) as we haven't got round to distributing any phone contacts so it'll be difficult for us to meet up anyways ^_^'
Even so we want to try our best to make the most of Saturday's shoot, and we hope that you all make it to the expo safely and more importantly enjoy it ^_^
Aura

Postby JupiterLight on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Thank god. Everything went to plan! Link is complete and Sheik is done for sunday. See all you awesome people tomorroww!! :D
Oct 2011: Gabranth - FFXII
JupiterLight

Postby Yamidragon on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:40 pm

hi everyone^^ just wanted to say that the zelda group this year was made of EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
october expo 2009
dark dragon armour
Yamidragon

Postby Aura on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Hey all, Hope you had a great Expo Experience, I know I did, I'm glad we managed to get the group together, everyone looked amazing.
I only managed to get two photos, rather pathetic I know >.< and I didn't fit everyone in the frame either lol
Anyway, thought I'd quickly post them up to see what you think.

http://elegantaura.deviantart.com/art/LoZ-Group-1-MCM-EXpo-Oct-2008-101939491
http://elegantaura.deviantart.com/art/LoZ-Group-2-MCM-EXpo-Oct-2008-101939800
Last edited by Aura on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aura

Postby picklesofdoom on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm

LOL! I found some pictures of us on the London Games Festival website!

This ones of me but Aura and Saz are in the background of this too LoL! Haven't been all the way through them yet, I hope theres more LOL

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/londongam ... 9823374802
picklesofdoom

Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Postby Aura on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 pm

picklesofdoom wrote:LOL! I found some pictures of us on the London Games Festival website!

This ones of me but Aura and Saz are in the background of this too LoL! Haven't been all the way through them yet, I hope theres more LOL

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/londongam ... 9823374802

Oh I love that photo of you, why I had to go and ruin it by smooshing my lips together is beyond me, I always take stupid photos lol I'm glad I can't find many at the moment lol
It's a shame You weren't visible in the group photos I took ^_^'
Aura

Postby LittlePidgey4 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:45 pm

There's some photos of our photoshoot and the massive World Record shoot at my journal: http://littlepidgey.livejournal.com/119680.html

@Aura - You were a pretty Malon! *w* <3 <3
@jobiwan - You were brilliant again!! <3 <3 You're kind of lurking in the background of the group shots I got. XD

Kid Link and Skull Kid were also my favs. And the group in the Masquerade where Link's arm blew off. Anyone see that but me? There was an excellent Dark Link in there.
LittlePidgey4

Postby JupiterLight on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:49 pm

*Cries* I can't beleive I missed the saturday masquerade. Our great fairy got to the station 20 minutes late and we missed our early train =.='

Butbutbut Thank you Aura for hosting those 2 pics! I hadn't realised that there was a second dark link behind me with a sword to my head ._.;

ALSO!! Go to photobucket! And please PLEASE upload your photos tooo:

username: MCMExpoOctober2008
password: password
Oct 2011: Gabranth - FFXII
JupiterLight

Postby Sensei_Kate on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 pm

hey guys! you all looked great! I was so impressed with everyone ^_^

just wondering though, did anyone manage to film any of the zelda cosplay skits from the masq? I spent most of it waiting behind the stage, and would love to see any I missed!
Sensei_Kate

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008