Persona Group ?

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Persona Group ?

Postby MIRO on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:06 pm

I was quite surprised that in May, a lot more people than i expected recognized my Persona 3 cosplay (was the main character :p). I also saw a couple of posts stating that other people might be cosplaying persona for october too. So anyone actually doing it ? ^^. Not just Persona 3 but Trinity Soul or P4 which is coming out in like what..6 days ? Would be awesome to get a group. Ill be going as Junpei (persona3) for this October btw :p
MIRO

Re: Persona Group ?

Postby Cat_Cat on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:48 am

Seeing that I just got my P4 costume, I might do Hanamura Yousuke from P4 in October~ (still trying to decide what I should use as weapons) I would love to do a Trinity Soul one as well but I'm a bit too broke to commission people or buy material for me to do a trial and error experiment :S

Yay for more Persona love!!!
Cat_Cat

Postby MIRO on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:31 pm

ah awesome, as far as what has been released tho doesnt Yousuke use ranged weapons like Kunai ? I think its kunai hes using in the P4 opening. Bout trinity soul, i guess making the school uniform woudnt be the hardest thing, as the most difficult part is the cross at the back but other than that its pretty straight forward...although yea needs some trial and error >.<.

Shin's red coat casual clothes look quite doable tho :p
MIRO

Postby Cat_Cat on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Yah I was thinking of making the kunai for Yousuke, but he yields them like twin swords rather than throwing them as projectiles (so I'll need something that is larger than what most of the Naruto people use). The other weapon choice would be the giant spanners which you see him uses in some of the gameplay screenshots...

Well, problem with doing the Trinity Soul uniform is that I'm not a very experienced tailor so I'll most likely screw up the tailoring x_x Oh well, I guess PTS will have to stay on my wishlist for now!
Cat_Cat

Postby Kitteh on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 am

Persona cosplay! Awesome! I would love to do one, shame I've already decided on cosplay v.v
Kitteh

Postby MIRO on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 am

Differentiation wrote:I might consider making a Persona cosplay if I have the time. I'd either go as Fuuka or Aegis. Aegis would be great fun to make, but I'd have to see if I have the time to make her robotic-bits first ^^

Yea Aegis would be awesome 0.0. Havent seen anyone do Fuuka as well tho so thats cool too :p. Making the robotic parts does sound hard tho >.<
MIRO

Postby Adziu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:53 pm

Someone cosplay Bebe!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby MIRO on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Adziu wrote:Someone cosplay Bebe!

Y-You are joking right ? XD
MIRO

Postby Adziu on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:46 pm

Bebe makes me laugh so much. He's so useless.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby Crimzun on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 pm

I'll be going as Junpei too on Sunday! Deathtrpp is going as the main guy, and a couple of friends are going as Mitsuru and Aegis as well :D
Crimzun

Postby aoi84 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 pm

I'll be going as yumiko Amagi from P4 on sunday,so if you see someone in a pink kimono + fan then that's me. It'll be interesting to see if anyone recognizes the character :D
aoi84

Postby Insp. Chin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 am

Hi guys,

Do you guys have any pic for the Persona cosplayers? We wish to have it :P
Insp. Chin

Postby Crimzun on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Insp. Chin wrote:Hi guys,

Do you guys have any pic for the Persona cosplayers? We wish to have it :P

I've found a couple of my group on DA taken by others, Unfortunately we didn't take any ourselves:

http://awinnerwasyou.deviantart.com/art ... -101915814

http://ravenblakh.deviantart.com/art/Pe ... -101897072

i hope they help! Also I'm curious as to what you need them for? ;)
Crimzun

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008