Cosplay Winners @ October Expo

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Cosplay Winners @ October Expo

Postby holli on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:40 am

YAY congrats to everyone !!! ^_^ =D.. I was in Lucy's halloween town gorup.. the small ones hehe >_< I was the Kairi =D
holli

Postby Ranma 1-2 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Holli - so sorry I didn't realise it was you and Nessie I was standing right next to! When you said to me "I'm Holli" I thought you were saying "I'm Harley" and I was thinking of all the Harley Quin cospayers I been talking to recently. (I know..I'm a duh brain sometimes! :P ) Next time we'll all link up for sure. :wink:
Congrats to you for winning your section too. ^^)
Ranma 1-2

Postby Ranma 1-2 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 pm

There are some pics of the masquerade winners in this album page 18 from Nert..

http://www.manylemons.co.uk/gallery/ner ... g2_page=18

Thank you Nert/Many Lemons.
Ranma 1-2

Postby holli on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Ranma 1-2 wrote:Holli - so sorry I didn't realise it was you and Nessie I was standing right next to! When you said to me "I'm Holli" I thought you were saying "I'm Harley" and I was thinking of all the Harley Quin cospayers I been talking to recently. (I know..I'm a duh brain sometimes! :P ) Next time we'll all link up for sure. :wink:
Congrats to you for winning your section too. ^^)
#

Oh hey ^_^ haha.. i could see my self saying that tho lol.. "hey im harley" in the excitment of the moment lol , and thanks, also sorry your gunna have to refresh my memory.. i can't remeber who you are O_o Soo sorry about that >_<
holli

Postby Ranma 1-2 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:47 pm

holli wrote: Oh hey ^_^ haha.. i could see my self saying that tho lol.. "hey im harley" in the excitment of the moment lol , and thanks, also sorry your gunna have to refresh my memory.. i can't remeber who you are O_o Soo sorry about that >_<

Steve ..I was Sailor Mars in the masquerade on Sunday. How could you forget!? :lol:
Ranma 1-2

Photo Cosplay Winners @ October Expo

Postby CPU on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:13 pm

This is for those who entered the photo Cosplay Competition (over at the Manag\Viz stand):-

I can say that there was a lot of "debating" between Manga\ Ubisoft\ Neo\ Viz over the winners, due to the extraordinarily high standard. 3x winning shots are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/digviz/ plus the other 550 shots :? . Congratulations to winners, commiserations to losers (you guys really were good). Winners will be contacted during the week to arrange prizes.

See you all at the next show, regards, Paul :wink:
every time they invent a new fool-proof system, someone gives birth to a better fool
CPU

Postby GunstarVixen on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:17 pm

OMG WOW! :D I'm so chuffed! thanks Paul and the Neo team!
there is always room for cake.
GunstarVixen

Postby holli on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Ranma 1-2 wrote:
holli wrote: Oh hey ^_^ haha.. i could see my self saying that tho lol.. "hey im harley" in the excitment of the moment lol , and thanks, also sorry your gunna have to refresh my memory.. i can't remeber who you are O_o Soo sorry about that >_<

Steve ..I was Sailor Mars in the masquerade on Sunday. How could you forget!? :lol:

AH yes i do know !!! ..sorry about that lol >_<
holli

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008