Pretear Cosplay?

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Pretear Cosplay?

Postby roguearcanis on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Hey y'all ^^ Was thinking about cosplays for May (yes, I know it's rather early ^^), but one of the ideas I came up with is doing a Pretear cosplay. Since watching the anime, I've wanted to cosplay Himeno in either her Wind Pretear or Sound Pretear dress:

Wind Pretear

Sound Pretear

But, I was just wondering whether it would be worth doing, as not many people I have spoken to have heard of or seen Pretear. What would be ideal would be there were other people cosplaying characters from Pretear. So, what I'm basically saying is, has anyone heard of/seen Pretear and is there anyone out there who had ever thought of doing a Pretear cosplay?

Thanks guys ^^
Gwen Cooper ~ teamTARDIS (RTD Approved: 10/10/2008)
http://www.teamtardis.deviantart.com
roguearcanis

Re: Pretear Cosplay?

Postby SephNoir on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Yes! I'm so glad someone else knows Pretear. I was thinking of doing the Ice Pretear with Hayate. X3
SephNoir

Postby Leonie Heartilly on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:31 pm

I've only recently looked this up after Amazon sent me an email about cheap anime dvds and this series was included. Only seen the first 2 episodes but the outfits are pretty.
I say go for it =)
Leonie Heartilly

Postby CPU on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Ah yes, I remember this one when it first came out, a review here http://www.mania.com/pretear-complete-series-14_article_76667.html a relevent quote for this thread
My daughter really enjoyed the series, and given a choice between this and Angelic Layer, she would choose Pretear to watch first, but I suspect the dresses that Himeno transformed into had a lot to do with this ;-)
every time they invent a new fool-proof system, someone gives birth to a better fool
CPU

Postby MuffinQueen on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Nuuu you have to do it for may DX I was thinking of doing a leaf pretear cosplay but for october cause i've got stuff planned for may, but yeah if you did a pretear cosplay i would love you forever and i know some of my other friend would love you too XD It would defiantly be worth it even if people don't know who your cosplaying if your outfit is cool people will comment on it, i discovered that with my nanoha cosplay.
MuffinQueen

Postby SephNoir on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:04 pm

Yeah I'll probably be doing it for October too if I do go for a Pretear cosplay.
SephNoir

Postby MuffinQueen on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Really? wow that would be awesome
MuffinQueen

Postby SephNoir on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:05 pm

I've not got many costumes planned for next year yet so I could probably do it for Sunday!
SephNoir

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008