A Question About Tokyo Toys

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: A Question About Tokyo Toys

Postby Coco on Fri May 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Looks like i will be needing to bring out the stoll for your mother again ^_^ See you there :D
http://www.TokyoToys.com
"Best Retailer 09"
Coco

Postby micster on Sat May 09, 2009 4:18 pm

! !
I so needs to get my hands on a Death Note replica. I can see a lot of my money being spent XD
micster

Postby little-ninja on Sat May 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Coco wrote:Looks like i will be needing to bring out the stoll for your mother again ^_^ See you there :D

^_^lol i read this after i brought my death note hehe and im LMAO right now!!! :lol: im not good at first impressions and 2nds dunno y so i was kinda embarresed/shy watever lol (no wonder i was giggling so much there)!! the death note replica was soo cool and realistic and i love it but i was gonna use it to write down msn's from ppl i meet at the expo but since its a DEATH NOTE im not sure now lol but anywho... TOKYO TOYS IS THE BEST ps: THE BAG IS AWESOME!!! pss: I <3 POCKY :D
little-ninja

Postby Coco on Sat May 16, 2009 9:47 am

Hi Little Ninja! I thought you were a little nervous, but don't shy, none of our customers are as wacky as us!

Expo is jus around the corner now... we have some great stuff that has just come instock. Ninja Straw Shoes for those who want to Bleach cosplay.

See you all there!

Hideki
http://www.TokyoToys.com
"Best Retailer 09"
Coco

Postby Knifeman on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 pm

What i want to buy during expo is any cosplay costumes.
Knifeman

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009