FRIDAY NIGHT NAMCO MEET - PAGE 6 FOR FINAL DETAILS!!!!!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

FRIDAY NIGHT NAMCO MEET - PAGE 6 FOR FINAL DETAILS!!!!!

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 am

We've been planning this on facebook so far, but we thought why not let more people come, would be nice to meet new people, hell we did last time.

theres a large group of us going to namco station which is under the london eye.however, pft forget the underground, althought we're going to need it to get back, we're going there by boat! yup you heard me xD BOAT! its £5 for the boat, but you get to see everything lol. we'll go to the o2 aka the Dome, and from there get the boat down the river to Namco. there is alrady a reasonable sized group going, but if anyone else wants to join us the invitation is there. I will not Take any responsability for yourself or your belongings, though of course i am somewhat nice if you do fall off the boat im not gonna leave ya there lol.

We will be meeting outide the front of the Excel at 5:45, If you aren't there by then We'll be leaving without you. unless i know you are deifnatly comming. there will be people from the apartments and ibis going so if you're in the ibis or the apartments maybe a chance to get to know people, we are also meeting up with some others when we get there.

People going:
Forums:

• Neko-Chan
  • Animefan (ryzy)
  • Luchia
  • Aimee (cant remember forum name lol)
  • Dan (cant remember forum name lol)
  • sonemily (?)
  • Shaneh (?)
  • Omegarunefox
  • Uchihasilver
  • Faramon and Ellie
  • Redtone
  • sastiger
  • Arkayen
  • Ishino

non forums:

• Fen-tiger (and 4 others)
  • Luchias appartment crew

Meeting up later or there:

• Tonyo
  • Shinikami

TIME: 5:45pm till late

MEETING PLACE: Front of Excel DLR side top of the stairs

COST: £5 for boat (if we get it) travel card costs and what every you want to spend on drinks e.c.t

REQUIREMENTS: Travel card or oyster card is about it and yourself money if you want e.c.t and a £5 incase for boat, you have to have ID to buy alcoholic drinks at the bar, alhtough we didnt have to last time. cosplay isnt a requirements or anything, dress as you wish. something anime so we dont loose you would be a bonus though xD

I will point anything out to anyone who needs it emmas apartment people i will come get you at 5:25pm ;) if im not already there bugging you all.

if you arent there by 5:45 we will leave without you.

anything else just ask i swear thats everything now =S

facbook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75468706563

Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198426080720

THIS MEET HAS BEEN CAPPED!

MORE INFO ON PAGE 4
Last edited by Neko-Chan on Mon May 18, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Neko-Chan

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE EXPO

Postby shinikami on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:40 pm

I'll be with Tonyo on this - prefer the chaos we cause in the underground and DLR - many photos get taken during that ^^
Hopefully will be going with him at least - last time felt under the weather so stayed at the hotel.
shinikami

Postby kissaten on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm

sounds like an interesting plan... whats going on at the namco centre ?
kissaten

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:07 pm

shinikami = I heard a few people werent feeling very well last time, i do hope you'll feel upto it this time, was really looking forward to meeting you all, although we went to the hotel early because i kept falliing asleep xD

Kissaten = Namco basically we . about have some fun bowling and bumper cars and so on, then we go down to the bar and have some fun have a chat and so on. get to know people, cosplayers and so on and so forth.its all good ^_^ Photos will be taken too =P
Neko-Chan

Postby shinikami on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 pm

Neko-Chan

Ah well it wasn't sickness... it was a physical injury that made it difficult to keep up with people taller or have longer leg strides than myself! Knew wouldn't be able to keep up and needed to take the tight support from my ankle off to rest it before long expo weekend!
But its gotten better with all this walking ( and running ) I've been doing in the last few months! so its not so bad now thankfully, so will hopefully be going this time!
shinikami

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Im glad to hear that. well i must say when we go we try stick together, not one person running off without another y'know we do try stay together and make sure we dont loose anyone, take our time, i mean its expo lol not a time for rushing about its a time to chill have fun take things into your own stride. no need to rush about =P and since i myself will be wearing 3 inch platforms all expo weekend god forbid lol im not gonna be running around much =P
Neko-Chan

Postby shaneh87 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Hmm this sounds interesting.I'll ask my cousin and see if he fancies going along.
shaneh87

Postby shinikami on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 pm

I'm glad to hear that Neko-Chan - about sticking together I mean... I just feel so lost when I'm with my friends as most of them are taller than me!
I don't have trouble in keeping up with my other friends when out with them ( especially as they're so big and bulky half the time - daleks that is ) so they have to be extra careful!
But yeah, I'll be carrying painkillers with me if things get too tough, and I know my limits too - just hope can survive this weekend!
shinikami

Postby kissaten on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:01 am

Neko-Chan wrote:Kissaten = Namco basically we . about have some fun bowling and bumper cars and so on, then we go down to the bar and have some fun have a chat and so on. get to know people, cosplayers and so on and so forth.its all good ^_^ Photos will be taken too =P

hmmm sounds like fun :D how late does that go on till ??
kissaten

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:03 am

Shaneh = YAY!

Shinikami = Well what the fun in runing off and leaving everyone else behind? people are part of the fun eh? I know the feeling i feel i repeat myself a lot yelling "hey wait up, stop running off!" lol i wish i had some darlek friends, would make things more easier lol they'd be telling me to stop running off lol. Well if you do come, ill be extra careful to keep an eye on making sure everyones together ^_^ (not that i dont n e way lol)

Kissiten = Until we get tired and feel like going back lol. we never give ourselves deadlines really. but we will go back via underground and its safety in numbers ^_^

btw if anyone is needing food there is an all you can eat chinese just around the corner ;)
Neko-Chan

Postby kissaten on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 am

Neko-Chan wrote:Shaneh = YAY!

btw if anyone is needing food there is an all you can eat chinese just around the corner ;)

is that the thai place by custom house ?

welllll :P i was kinda planning on hitting the custom bar later that night cos im meeting a group of freinds there ((unfortunatley they are the kind that will pull an allnight sake fest...)) they may be persuaded to grab a meal out
tbh im liking the sound of your plan it sounds fun ((bumper cars and boat sold me XD))
kissaten

Postby shinikami on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:12 am

Shinikami = Well what the fun in runing off and leaving everyone else behind? people are part of the fun eh? I know the feeling i feel i repeat myself a lot yelling "hey wait up, stop running off!" lol i wish i had some darlek friends, would make things more easier lol they'd be telling me to stop running off lol. Well if you do come, ill be extra careful to keep an eye on making sure everyones together ^_^ (not that i dont n e way lol)

I know what you mean! It is hard to keep up with them, when I tried to go out with them last year, I ended up limping half way through the evening very painfully then on the saturday evening my ankle had swelled up :( But now hopefully will be better! Better still if can find comfortable footwear
shinikami

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:18 am

shinikami = Well if you still wanna meet up with them and think you're gonna have the same problem you're always welcome to come with us to start with k? hmmm i think it was you i just sent an invite to on facebook. lol.

kissaten = No theres an all you can eat next to Namco lol. i dont know how long its open but animefans been there before said it was really good. and not tooo expensive, theres also a Mc D's just inside the door of Namco lol.
Neko-Chan

Postby kissaten on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:24 am

Neko-Chan wrote:kissaten = No theres an all you can eat next to Namco lol. i dont know how long its open but animefans been there before said it was really good. and not tooo expensive, theres also a Mc D's just inside the door of Namco lol.

plenty to eat then ^-^ ?!
sounds great :D what was it like last time ?
kissaten

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:32 am

lol, last time it was just me, a few friends who had been before and 2 people from the apartments we were staying in. it was still fun though was nice to sit around and play about and challenge people. oh and theres poole tables xD but yeah previous namco trips (as this used to be a regular thing) were really brill, the mroe people there are the merrier, never done the boat thing before lol but yeah, ^_^ never known it not to be fun, no matter how many times you go. last time i felt we went home too early, and i was falling asleep from using all my energy being hyper lol. we got tonnes of tickets and spent them on a note book getting everyone to write stuff in it, i got quite a few people to sign in it including svetlana the writter of Dramacon ^_^ but yeah all is awsome. i mean ive never done the hotel thing, i fele like well we've got saturday and sunday night for that, lets make most of friday before the con starts y'know? and some people never get the chance to see london and i think this would be a good oppertunity to do so.
Neko-Chan

Postby kissaten on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 am

then providing i can talk around my freinds then you can count me in ^-^
kissaten

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:09 am

YAY ^_^ alright!
Neko-Chan

Postby shaneh87 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 pm

When i went to Video Games Live on the Friday in October i walked across the bridge and the boats looked great at night.
shaneh87

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:36 pm

i didnt know they ran when it was dark, if they do we can always get the boat back too. I always came to understand boats didnt run when it was dark, but then i usually drove boats on the broads lol london is a little different =P
Neko-Chan

Postby shaneh87 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:30 pm

This was around 6:30ish i think.Trouble is in May it will be light till around 9 >_>
shaneh87

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:02 pm

ahh yeah, its was 7pm when we were on it thr other day, and it was really light, dull and wet, but light lol.
Neko-Chan

Postby sonemily on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Sounds like a really cool idea, I'm all for it, just trying to see how many out of my gang would be interested, we arrive in euston about 3ish and i'm not terribly great at the underground but I know people that do, we should get there on time!!!

should be different from just hanging out at the hotel
sonemily

Postby kyothekat on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 pm

hey baby kins.......u no ill try my best to cometh wiv... and if i get enuf money, i will...
i may also have some bleachers comin wiv lol.... so be warned :P.... this group may be big me thinkies :P
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby Neko-Chan on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

sonemily = IT is a lot more fun than sitting in the hotel lol. its a good laugh, and you get to meet people from expo before expo. you should get to excel before 5:30 i dont know what hotel you're in so yeah, however if you are definatly comming as i've said to others im happy to give my mobile number to people so they can text me if they're going to be late. That i dont mind lol.

Kimi = I know you do. xD bleachers be my guest, more the merrier lol. just hope not everyone relies on me. there is one problem though if theres tonnes of us we may not all be allowed on the boat.... im not sure on this lol ill hae to get ryzy to go have a look and a test run and ask before we go. that reminds me *sends kimi things in post*

Everyone else if you are planning on bringing friends and so on lol can you give me numbers lol. i need to know roughly xD
Neko-Chan

Postby faramon on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am

I and Ellie should be up for this so add me down.
faramon

Next

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009