FRIDAY NIGHT NAMCO MEET - PAGE 6 FOR FINAL DETAILS!!!!!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE EXPO

Postby Neko-Chan on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:17 pm

(s'cuse double post)

Information updated, facbook group and event posted up ^_^

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198426080720

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75468706563

=P hope this'll help lol
Neko-Chan

Postby shinikami on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm

I'll just stick to using travel cards - much easier!

But will only need one to get to Prince Regent on friday - and that's it hopefully! Sticking to being in the hotel with a group of friends, we've got plans already... sorry that can't come this time!
shinikami

Postby Neko-Chan on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 pm

as i said on the facegroup wall post, no worries ^_^ have fun and hope to see you some point during the weekend regardless =P
Neko-Chan

Postby ssjghost on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Just so I got this,
Meet@ dome@ 17:45
Then a boat trip...
Then drinks....
Then drunken tomfoolery (Optional but recommended)
Then Sleeps (Optional Stealth before or during)
Then Expo

Correct?
ssjghost

Postby Neko-Chan on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 pm

ssjghost wrote:Just so I got this,
Meet@ dome@ 17:45
Then a boat trip...
Then drinks....
Then drunken tomfoolery (Optional but recommended)
Then Sleeps (Optional Stealth before or during)
Then Expo

Correct?

not quite

meet@ front excel @ 17:40
leave @ 17:45
to dome
boat to namco
arcade fun - some people join us during thnis -
drinks
drunken tomfoolery
back to excel
then sleeps
then expo lol

and lots of photos and videos during.
Neko-Chan

Postby Darc on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Sounds fun.
Darc

Postby scottishcosplay on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:55 pm

i will try very hard to porsuade my friend to come as well but heres hoping
scottishcosplay

Postby Neko-Chan on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

^_^

Guys if you sign up on the feacbook pages can you PLEASE state your forum name so i know who you are and dont delete you thinking you're a random. thank you xxx
Neko-Chan

Postby SamW89 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Me and JoJo (demexiffie) will be along with Emma (Luchia Nanami) and Jen (Chibi-Chan), as well as Jason and anyone else from our apartment who decides to go. Emma did mention it to me, but she left out the part about the boat XD
SamW89

Postby shaneh87 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Just been looking at the food prices on the Namco site and they scare me.Buy a meal from them and you'll blow your cash before the expo even starts :lol: >_>
shaneh87

Postby redtone on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:^_^

Guys if you sign up on the feacbook pages can you PLEASE state your forum name so i know who you are and dont delete you thinking you're a random. thank you xxx

Just put on your facebook group that I'll be attending. Facebook name is Anthony Redman.
Should be fun, looking forward to it.

shaneh87 wrote:Just been looking at the food prices on the Namco site and they scare me.Buy a meal from them and you'll blow your cash before the expo even starts :lol: >_>

Yeah I saw their prices too :( hope they taste good for the price.
redtone

Postby shaneh87 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 pm

I'll probably grab something beforehand unless there is something else going on.
shaneh87

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 pm

tbh never really ate inside namco, theres an all you can eat next door and a mcD's just inside the door. or if anyone wants to grab a take away or food before we go and eat it at the O2 they can, or on the boat, im fine with that ^_^

Sam - i kinda guessed you were comming, tbh i wasnt bothered about getting emmas apartment lot down because i know whos in there and stuff and im comming in there to get everyone before we leave.

Just to remind people i havent yet 100% decided on the boat! Im gonna try though.

Though any hastle from anyone, and i will not be afraid to tell you where to shove it ok? its supposed to be a great weekend, dont need dramas before its started i want happy people xD

dont worry redtone your name is on the list on there ^_^ i was tlaking aboutt he peope who actually joined lol. theres some people who just asked to join and i didnt have a clue who they were lol.

Anyone at the PTI - i will be going across to the PTI to meet someone if they wanna just meet up outside about 4:30 nd say hi im fine with that. im just going there to take a few photos of someone in one of their cosplays =P but if you wanna find out about something then you're welcome to come say hi.
Neko-Chan

Postby Arkayen on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:37 am

Me and Ishino will be heading there - not sure if we're going with you guys or with Tonyo earlier but will confirm asap ^^
MCM Expo Message Board Moderator

Arkayen
Board Moderator

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:13 am

Cool ^_^ ill put you down!
Neko-Chan

Postby nekochan1987 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi there!

This'll be my second expo but 1st on where I'll be abouts Lodon on the friday. I'm staying at the Express Holiday Inn in Canning Town. It would be nice to meet some fellow cosplayers and anime fans (since there are in little supply in the university of northampton.)

Feel free to check out my Deviantart.
Hope to hear from y'all soon ^.^

NekoChan1987

http://fluffysammaneko.deviantart.com/
nekochan1987

Postby Neko-Chan on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 pm

you're welcome to come if you want neko ;)

IMPORTANT UPDATE! WE WILL BE GETTING THE BOAT!

After thinking about it long and hard and checking the time tables and prices we will get the boat regardless, de breifing will happen before we leave of whats gonna happen before we leave excel ;)
Neko-Chan

Postby nekochan1987 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:you're welcome to come if you want neko ;)

IMPORTANT UPDATE! WE WILL BE GETTING THE BOAT!

After thinking about it long and hard and checking the time tables and prices we will get the boat regardless, de breifing will happen before we leave of whats gonna happen before we leave excel ;)

Awesome! If I have it done in time will my me pika-lolita dress on XD If not I'll just be in plain black lolita (what's plain about lolita!? LOL)
nekochan1987

Postby Neko-Chan on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Awsome ^_^

ill have to get everyone to call me luna instead of Neko though xD otherwise they may get cofused lol.
Neko-Chan

Postby nekochan1987 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:Awsome ^_^

ill have to get everyone to call me luna instead of Neko though xD otherwise they may get cofused lol.

LOL Don't you worry Neko, me name's Christine might as well get y'all to use it. :lol: I also answer to 'oi you' LMAO XD
nekochan1987

Postby Neko-Chan on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:24 pm

oh yeah the OI YOU thing works quite well with me too lol. i want to get my forum name changed to luna anyway *stares at not being able to*

Nice name btw ^_^ ill try remember it, you might just end up being called Neko though lol i forget names easily especially in grups of more than 5 lol
Neko-Chan

Postby sasashie on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:48 pm

awww i wish i had heard about this earlyer as it sounds awsum ...................

its a shame i cant make it as im hosting the meet n greet @ the Ibis hotel @ 7:30 (and i dont know if i will make it back in time) , but i will be @ the steps around 2pm/3pm ish so i hope to see you all before you head off and if you want feel free to pop in on your way back x
sasashie

Postby nekochan1987 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:oh yeah the OI YOU thing works quite well with me too lol. i want to get my forum name changed to luna anyway *stares at not being able to*

Nice name btw ^_^ ill try remember it, you might just end up being called Neko though lol i forget names easily especially in grups of more than 5 lol

LOL okay tis fine. Tis gonna be awesome there aren't that many cosplayers around Northampton Uni atm (actually I think I'm the only one *cries*)
nekochan1987

Postby Neko-Chan on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:44 pm

sasashie wrote:awww i wish i had heard about this earlyer as it sounds awsum ...................

its a shame i cant make it as im hosting the meet n greet @ the Ibis hotel @ 7:30 (and i dont know if i will make it back in time) , but i will be @ the steps around 2pm/3pm ish so i hope to see you all before you head off and if you want feel free to pop in on your way back x

i did actually post about it in your ibis thread T_T like AAAAAAAAAAAAAGES ago saying i was gonna do it. I personally am staying at the ibis anyway xx so ill likely see you when i arrive, i'll be getting to excel about 1:15ish? maybe a bit later dependings on people. and underground/DLR e.c.t

When i get there ill have a 5ft leek on my back a fire wand and a giant suitcase lol and in gothic loli ;) not exactly hard to miss, i will come say hi before we go though possibly, i need to go over tot he pti so ill probs bump into you at one point all that walking backwads and forwards.

@Neko Awww, we have a few at my uni, some which are comming to expo now. i dont see em all that often though. So i kinda know how you feel. maybe next time my uncle drives down to northhampton for pilot lessons ill tag along =D though the uni year is almost over =O WHOoOOOO
Neko-Chan

Postby nekochan1987 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Dun I know it, am going into my final year at uni. DUN DUN DUN Dissertation year 10,000 words await me whoop whoop! And I'm already stayin up til god knows when in the morning looking over my work the day before it's due T.T

LMAO Whoops
nekochan1987

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009