STORM X-MEN

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

STORM X-MEN

Postby Becca-Storm on Mon May 25, 2009 11:49 am

OMG ALL THOSE WHO GOT A PICTURE OF STORM REPLY TO THIS POST OR ADD Becca.1990@..co.uk .. i had no camera and therefore lack of pictures !! Free hugs too :) lmao xxx ta very much ... EXPO WAS EPIC JA!! sorry for caps.. uber hyperness xD :P
when you see us cosplay, the inner child inside us secretly wants to join
Becca-Storm

Re: STORM X-MEN

Postby Floof on Mon May 25, 2009 1:30 pm

I saw you, hun. And I took a pic! As soon as I find my cam, I'll mail them to ya.
ಠ_ಠ

Floof

Postby Becca-Storm on Mon May 25, 2009 1:40 pm

woo ta darlin :P i had no battery in mine on the sat !! disaster! first time meet-up of some of my friends too and didnt get nae pics :'(
Becca-Storm

Postby Floof on Mon May 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Sux, doesn't it. Always when you need it the most, cams fail on you. >.<

I don't know if you remember me. I was the girl in school uniform and loose socks... you showed me where the velcro on you cape came off.
ಠ_ಠ

Floof

Postby Becca-Storm on Mon May 25, 2009 2:12 pm

ahh ja now i remember :) add me on msn ^^^^
Becca-Storm

Postby Toadsanime on Mon May 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Ah, you were the Storm cosplayer? Awesome, loved the cosplay. I got a hug from you when I saw you. Unfortunately though, I have no pictures or footage of you. :?
Toadsanime

Postby Becca-Storm on Tue May 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Toadsanime wrote:Ah, you were the Storm cosplayer? Awesome, loved the cosplay. I got a hug from you when I saw you. Unfortunately though, I have no pictures or footage of you. :?

awe no worries ^^ hehe.. i hugged like a 100+ people over the weekend, plus the hug-glomp-pile ons hahah =D im going as storm again in october.. but not actually going inside =D its effort.. ih ate queues and small places lol
Becca-Storm

Postby Toadsanime on Wed May 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Becca-Storm wrote:
Toadsanime wrote:Ah, you were the Storm cosplayer? Awesome, loved the cosplay. I got a hug from you when I saw you. Unfortunately though, I have no pictures or footage of you. :?

awe no worries ^^ hehe.. i hugged like a 100+ people over the weekend, plus the hug-glomp-pile ons hahah =D im going as storm again in october.. but not actually going inside =D its effort.. ih ate queues and small places lol

I will be inside as well as out in October anywho, so it's cool. By the way, I saw you comment on Alicedragon's deviation of my cosplay on deviantART saying that you hugged 'that cosplayer', which was me. XD
Toadsanime

Postby Becca-Storm on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Toadsanime wrote:
Becca-Storm wrote:

I will be inside as well as out in October anywho, so it's cool. By the way, I saw you comment on Alicedragon's deviation of my cosplay on deviantART saying that you hugged 'that cosplayer', which was me. XD

Oh my god =D small world.. small world.. lol sorry for the late reply ^_^ ive been abit busy past few weeks ... xD
Becca-Storm

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009