IF you would like to find anybody, then heres the thread!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: IF you would like to find anybody, then heres the thread!

Postby dan-dan on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

the girl who was dressed as yuna from final fantasy on the tube i think she was with a soul reaper as i was 1 too
may - syaoran, black*, DTK
dan-dan

Postby noodles loves you on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:49 pm

animefan wrote:looking for a friend does anyone know who this guy is?

Ah racist joe! I'm amazed anyone mentioned him (i'm the prat who was making his pile of increasingly ridiculous signs)

fucked if i remember his surname but I'll tell the dude to appear here at some point
noodles loves you

Postby Becca-Storm on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:25 pm

noodles loves you wrote:
animefan wrote:looking for a friend does anyone know who this guy is?

Ah racist joe! I'm amazed anyone mentioned him (i'm the prat who was making his pile of increasingly ridiculous signs)

. if i remember his surname but I'll tell the dude to appear here at some point

i saw him.. wasn't he getting uber spanking?? xD .... lol

and and you attacked my friend.. we were misa and storm... well not really attacked, but i think you showed me fre hug and game sign =D october itsa a be misa and rukia!!! .. iw ent as rukiaa last october, so she is stealeth my cosplay and im going as misa, stealething hers... argum.. such expo blues.. it's almost sickening !!! -sobs quietly- but yes. i clealry remember you with allyour signs. we were also shouting "the game" out side the exit/entrance of the expo-hall itself for a w hile... XD
when you see us cosplay, the inner child inside us secretly wants to join
Becca-Storm

Postby Becca-Storm on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:37 pm

RyuuzakiMasato7 wrote:I'd like to find a couple of shinigami's who I know were from Birmingham but your names escape me ^^; The two on the left here:
Would also like to find the awesome Hidan who helped me and my friend find and Sennen Goroshi various victims xD
And I don't have a pic, but I was chatting to various people at the party on saturday, including a few people from Holland(?) who were particularly awesome xD If you're here, say hi! :P

I was Asuma on saturday and Travis Touchdown on sunday, my MSN if anyone wants it: fenrir1790@..co.uk

i think the guy in blue is my mate Gavin... the one kneeling down in the middle photo. looks like him. i'lls end hima link later on and see. idk names of cosplayers and shizzle... lol ssorreh, not particularly helpful. im bringin a big sheet of paper for everyones msn and stuff if we meet new cosplayers ^_^
when you see us cosplay, the inner child inside us secretly wants to join
Becca-Storm

Postby shiggles on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Becca-Storm wrote:
RyuuzakiMasato7 wrote:I'd like to find a couple of shinigami's who I know were from Birmingham but your names escape me ^^; The two on the left here:
Would also like to find the awesome Hidan who helped me and my friend find and Sennen Goroshi various victims xD
And I don't have a pic, but I was chatting to various people at the party on saturday, including a few people from Holland(?) who were particularly awesome xD If you're here, say hi! :P

I was Asuma on saturday and Travis Touchdown on sunday, my MSN if anyone wants it: fenrir1790@..co.uk

i think the guy in blue is my mate Gavin.. the one kneeling down in the middle photo. looks like him. i'lls end hima link later on and see. idk names of cosplayers and shizzle.. lol ssorreh, not particularly helpful. im bringin a big sheet of paper for everyones msn and stuff if we meet new cosplayers ^_^

the hidan is called joey daniels on facebook
shiggles

Postby RyuuzakiMasato7 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:48 pm

The guy in blue is actually my mate Mark :P and I've found Joey already now :P
RyuuzakiMasato7

Postby Claireykins on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:58 am

Mobius wrote:Does anyone know the girl whose birthday it was on Saturday? That was pretty cool. :)

We (me and my friends) sang happy birthday to one of my friends on the Saturday...

...but her real birthday was on the Sunday ^^
Claireykins

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 pm

That's a point! The Tamaki who swang off of the statue shouting 'LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!'. I want to find them because they're awesome. :D ('Them' because I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl because I was so far away.~)
It made me sad that some people shouted 'Shut up' and 'Get a life' because that was such an in character moment and was one of those that made my day. :D
Jade Edgeworth

Postby loveliesbleeding on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am

Does anyone know who the dante was that was outside in the food court juggling for money?
loveliesbleeding

Postby Marballz on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:36 pm

Jade Edgeworth wrote:That's a point! The Tamaki who swang off of the statue shouting 'LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!'. I want to find them because they're awesome. :D ('Them' because I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl because I was so far away.~)
It made me sad that some people shouted 'Shut up' and 'Get a life' because that was such an in character moment and was one of those that made my day. :D

Kyaaaaah wrote:There was a really cool Tamaki, I took a photo with him. He had a rose. (:
& the guys that joined in with our plushie fight.

That was me!

If anybody has any pictures of me I'd love to see them

Please I know Im late, I given up a few days after expo trying to find photos because I couldn't find any, but I would love to see them if people have them (May 2009, only Male Tamaki xD)
Marballz

Re: IF you would like to find anybody, then heres the thread

Postby rubychan05 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:I'd like to know who this totally awsome Cardcaptor Sakura Syaoran cosplayer was! :D

I believe that was me :)
rubychan05

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009