who has pocky cravings??

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: who has pocky cravings??

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 9:23 pm

commander J will never add us, as i feel he might be abit of a coward, both raven and me in the same convo :P he wouldn't be doing this in person i feel, ja, i could tell, tbh, ar eyou my twin or something, 'coz i agree with all the things you say =D im not even sure we're arguing about pocky any more hahah xD
and ja
we're all kids when we come to our favourite child- hood past times, why, ibet commander J still gets ecstactic about star trek, i'll bet he's seen the new movie too ^^ it looks rather fantastictbh, im a newby to pocky but ja, chocolate covered on a stick is sweet and yummy <3 o tht was rather random note.. lmao :P
when you see us cosplay, the inner child inside us secretly wants to join
Becca-Storm

Postby danyata on Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 pm

I thought this was a thread for people to lament a lack of pocky in their lives, not debate 'weaboos', 'Japanophiles' and intricate forum hierarchy.

C'mon guys.
danyata

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 9:27 pm

lol no im not getting worked up about pocky, just the way commander j always talks to ppl on here, there is no need for it.
and then junk boy as a wannabe troll.

was fun while it lasted tho
xblackravenx

Postby Floof on Thu May 28, 2009 9:28 pm

xblackravenx wrote:ahhh what r those apple chew ones called ? i like those aswell.

They're 'Hi Chew', m'deary.
And the strawberry flavour is gorgeous.

danyata wrote:I thought this was a thread for people to lament a lack of pocky in their lives, not debate 'weaboos', 'Japanophiles' and intricate forum hierarchy.

C'mon guys.

/Thread.
ಠ_ಠ

Floof

Postby kyothekat on Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Commander J wrote:
kyothekat wrote:
Actuall I do have a life, I have a well paying job unlike most of you kids have that's for sure. Also you say for me to act my age? I'm not the one spitting the dummy out and thrashing my arms around just because something gets attacked, Make my own forums nah. I prefer not to be like every 13 year old who has a god complex. I'll stick here if you don't mind. Also I need to learn to grow up, nah I've already grown you people just can't handle the truth about something so you lose the plot.

Also my brash outlook gets results it has been proven a multitude of times.

Also in private? Why the hell would I want to do that when if you can't take it out in the open there is an old saying "If you can't take the heat, Get the hell out of the kitchen.

Also in private? Why the hell would I want to do that when if you can't take it out in the open there is an old saying "If you can't take the heat, Get the hell out of the kitchen

please take note of this saying..... if u dont like whats goin on in these threads/ forums... leave!?? ... u stated on genral u was leavein... y r u still here?

Jesus christ where the hell are you pulling this out of? I left ages ago, then I came back. Get used to it, it happens. Also I left like 6+ months ago. Build a bridge and get over it.

Build a bridge and get over it.
- steals >< ... i like that saying...... :D

i actually like the koala bears more than pocky too :D....also what was those stalls selling in those glass bottles?... i couldnt get outta my kon cosplay to look at them.. or buy much at that fact

and its as ravenm has said.. it wasnt about the pocky, its the way commander J was tryin to handle things... it kinda blew up >< ...

neway back to the thread...

WHO HAS POCKY CRAVINGS?!

lololololol :D
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby Commander J on Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Becca-Storm wrote:commander J will never add us, as i feel he might be abit of a coward, both raven and me in the same convo :P

This is funny I don't see why you feel the need to try to take this elsewhere you talk about how I am being childish yet you have just done the most childish thing that's like at primary school level. If you can't take this anywhere then you can't take it at all.
Commander J

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

ahhh hi chew :) need to get me some. havent tried the strawberry ones tho
xblackravenx

Postby danyata on Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

kyothekat wrote:and its as ravenm has said.. it wasnt about the pocky, its the way commander J was tryin to handle things... it kinda blew up >< ...

Don't feed the troll and he'll go away :)

kyothekat wrote:neway back to the thread...

WHO HAS POCKY CRAVINGS?!

lololololol :D

Not me :< I only have cravings for Ben and Jerrys.
danyata

Postby Commander J on Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm

danyata wrote:
kyothekat wrote:and its as ravenm has said.. it wasnt about the pocky, its the way commander J was tryin to handle things... it kinda blew up >< ...

Don't feed the troll and he'll go away :)

Nah, I'll still be here.
Commander J

Postby kyothekat on Thu May 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Commander J wrote:
Becca-Storm wrote:commander J will never add us, as i feel he might be abit of a coward, both raven and me in the same convo :P

This is funny I don't see why you feel the need to try to take this elsewhere you talk about how I am being childish yet you have just done the most childish thing that's like at primary school level. If you can't take this anywhere then you can't take it at all.

come on.. can we drop this now.... everyone has the things wanted said out of the way... theres no need to go on nemore.......

commander j - thank you for the discussion... and for hearin out my opinions ... also for letting me moan a lil :P
raven - .. yes my lovely... CUCUMBER POCKY!! ><.... \m/(Oo)\m/
junkboy - .. u will never be as good as commander j :P...
danyata - .... ben and jerrys.. omg... *drools*

:D..
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Junk Boy wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:
Junk Boy wrote:
I don't add you to my MSN for the same reason I don't put my MSN address in my profile: Why use MSN to discuss something when a forum is for discussion in nature (you can use that dictionary link from earlier to validate that one if you so wish)? If anyone has something to say to me then say it. However, by the way you're only attack is now against my option to add you to MSN, I can play it safe that you have nothing left to say to me.

hah well u seemed to calm down so i thought i would
true this forum is for discussions, however, these posts have nothing to do withthe original thread, and im not making a thread for u to troll in (by definition it wouldnt get used anyway). that would be y msn would come in useful.

Look, at this point you're arguing over if we should continue to argue or not, just give up sweetie. I've made my point about about 5 posts ago and you don't seem to care and instead seem to be making a huge deal over how we argue without making any interest in answering it. I for one don't care what the answer is anymore, you've already said enough to show your maturity to answer it.

actually i thought i was saying we shouldnt be argueing here, not wether we should still be argueing.
but i guess ur just reading it how u want to now. if u want to show that u gotten bored of argueing and have already made ur point just apologise for calling me an old complainer (which was what u sed to provoke me incase u couldnt remember)
xblackravenx

Postby Novasry on Thu May 28, 2009 9:44 pm

i could defo go for some pocky right now.. well any food.. and how the hell did i forget to make my cup of tea half an hour ago!!!!
Novasry

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 9:47 pm

danyata wrote:I thought this was a thread for people to lament a lack of pocky in their lives, not debate 'weaboos', 'Japanophiles' and intricate forum hierarchy.

C'mon guys.

haha it waas.. i get loads of hatesr.. and im a newby to this forum !! xD, lol, im only sayin my msn runs faster then my crappy webbrowser, it takes like ten mins to load up these pages, and when every1 has sigs its a night mare:P lol and childish? ja i am, when it comes to arguing, its how i win.. most of the time:P Lol except when those people carry on and on and on.. it gets annoying after a while, i am in actual fact a very mature young adult ^^ i just love pocky and dressing up =D and . is a weaboo lmao, first time iheard that .... ever xD made up word?
Becca-Storm

Postby Commander J on Thu May 28, 2009 9:48 pm

xblackravenx wrote:
Junk Boy wrote:Look, at this point you're arguing over if we should continue to argue or not, just give up sweetie. I've made my point about about 5 posts ago and you don't seem to care and instead seem to be making a huge deal over how we argue without making any interest in answering it. I for one don't care what the answer is anymore, you've already said enough to show your maturity to answer it.

actually i thought i was saying we shouldnt be argueing here, not wether we should still be argueing.
but i guess ur just reading it how u want to now. if u want to show that u gotten bored of argueing and have already made ur point just apologise for calling me an old complainer (which was what u sed to provoke me incase u couldnt remember)

The trick is to be quiet and not get yourself into another situation like this again, it works wonders ;D
Commander J

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Commander J wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:
Junk Boy wrote:Look, at this point you're arguing over if we should continue to argue or not, just give up sweetie. I've made my point about about 5 posts ago and you don't seem to care and instead seem to be making a huge deal over how we argue without making any interest in answering it. I for one don't care what the answer is anymore, you've already said enough to show your maturity to answer it.

The trick is to be quiet and not get yourself into another situation like this again, it works wonders ;D

oh u mean like ur doing now ;)
xblackravenx

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 10:00 pm

thecomedian wrote:The pocky I bought at expo wasn't as nice as I remember it being... I put it down to being melty over the weekend. I have a box of proper Japanese pocky (rather than the thai stuff I got from the Tokyotoys stand) that a boy bought for me, I'm saving it for a rainy day. Although it does look tempting, but I still have four boxes of the other ones yet, and there are 3 more boxes at work. So no shortage for me as yet, but I'm not really obsessive about it anyway. There are nicer Japanese sweets out there (I love the koalas)..........

ive still yet to try, when at oct expo i will ahve 2 steal some of mates hahaha :P ja.. the pocky at expo tasted like it had been kept in a cupboard for a year ==D
Becca-Storm

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Junk Boy wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:

I would apologize, but I only I make it a policy only to give false apologies to girls I'm sleeping with. If however you want to keep this going then so be it:

Why should a apologize when you WERE complaining about how bad KP Choc Dips are, which has been my argument this whole time? You might sugar-coat it by saying it was a comment about it, but a complaint is to "find fault", which you were doing in your comment.

I am man enough to say I do apologise for the "old" section in that statement, it was not a reference to your age in any means but just me playing on that British-slang part of the comedy I mentioned earlier. (Old chap, my old mucka' etc.)

and again.. what were you guys arguing about lmao :P
Becca-Storm

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Junk Boy wrote:Why should a apologize when you WERE complaining about how bad KP Choc Dips are, which has been my argument this whole time? You might sugar-coat it by saying it was a comment about it, but a complaint is to "find fault", which you were doing in your comment.

I am man enough to say I do apologise for the "old" section in that statement, it was not a reference to your age in any means but just me playing on that British-slang part of the comedy I mentioned earlier. (Old chap, my old mucka' etc.)

saying how they r different and saying y i dont like them is not complaining imo. maybe it is in urs.

ill accept the apology for calling me old and ill even go so far as to apologise for calling u a troll. i dont think im ever gonna like u but wanna call a truce ?
xblackravenx

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Can i also jsut say i'm sick of this.. 4 page argument.. rather bored and havea headache from it, can we have something new and innovative please? like, how many of us are actually going 2 oct expo? or like, an ACTUAL discussion, not childish debates over pocky or.. who's watching Inbetweeners? xD infact im so bored.. im actuallky onlyreading the new posts... not ones from people STILL arguing *sigh* luv ja muchly raven xD
Becca-Storm

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Junk Boy wrote:
Truce.

fantastic. are u craving pocky :lol:
xblackravenx

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009