I feel kinda bad...

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

I feel kinda bad...

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

Following my previous thread about the whole hugs situation, I felt quite bad seeing as a lot of people were offending and quite upset.

I didnt mean for anyone to be offended or anything. I was just expressing my views. It seems alot of people were upset and angry that another topic on hugs had been posted. May's expo was my first, and I just wanted to know why people were so negative about the whole thing and I got bashed, ALOT, on that thread for doing so. Silly me..

So once again!
Sorry to anyone I upset, annoyed or offended in that thread.

Hope we can still be... Forum Acquaintances..?
XD
I need a new signature. -.-
Shay-Chan

Re: I feel kinda bad...

Postby Ningi on Fri May 29, 2009 1:35 am

It's cool. You shouldn't really care what people think of you anyways.

And also, you should know that many forumers seem to have their perception blurred due to how long they've been spending their time on internet boards and following internet phenomena. Hence they don't realize that to some newcomers certain issues aren't as "famous" and overly discussed as they are to those who've spent a reasonable amount of time on the forums.

But what's done is done. I don't think anyone's upset or has a reason to be upset with you, and if they are, just give them the finger.

Also, a protip: try to use the search function before creating a new thread. It normally helps.
Too hot to handle.

CLICK for my Expo video!
Ningi

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri May 29, 2009 9:46 am

Aww, thanks !

I guess I should come on the forums sooner instead of lingering around..

Hehe.. I might just do that. XD

Yeah... I think Im gunna heed this warning from now on.

On a lighter note, I saw you on both days of the expo! You had an awesome cosplay, and I dunno if you remember my friend and I walked by, got asked for a hug, and thats where my friend was group hugged/mauled by I think you and a few of your friends, not to mention the guy who asked for the hug in the first place. XD
Shay-Chan

Postby Ningi on Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 am

Shay-Chan wrote:Aww, thanks !

I guess I should come on the forums sooner instead of lingering around..

Hehe.. I might just do that. XD

Yeah... I think Im gunna heed this warning from now on.

On a lighter note, I saw you on both days of the expo! You had an awesome cosplay, and I dunno if you remember my friend and I walked by, got asked for a hug, and thats where my friend was group hugged/mauled by I think you and a few of your friends, not to mention the guy who asked for the hug in the first place. XD

LOLWUT. Hahahaha, I don't know which particular occasion you're referring to, tbh. Done that too often. JUST SHARING THE LOVE! xD

Maybe if I saw a pic of you or your friend I'd remember. Were you two cosplaying as anyone? :o

I adore how you wrote "group hugged/mauled" btw. Made me laugh. :p
Too hot to handle.

CLICK for my Expo video!
Ningi

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri May 29, 2009 11:56 am

XDXD;;

And much love was shared. XD

We werent actually coplaying anything, we were too lazy to do so. XD But I was wearing a Lucky Star swimsuite print t-shirt. I have a picture of my friend hugging someone, but you cant really see her face, soo... xD

Yay! I made someone laugh, instead of causing annoyance and whatnot. XD

Just so you know, I write XD, alot.

XD
Shay-Chan

Postby Gnetin on Fri May 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Posted views in thread, clear and concise.
Didn't cause argument. Got good comment from you.

I'm in the safe zone, correct?
Gnetin

Postby Saint of Swords on Fri May 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Gnetin wrote:Posted views in thread, clear and concise.

Never compromise.
Saint of Swords

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri May 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Gnetin wrote:Posted views in thread, clear and concise.

Yes, yes you are. XD
Shay-Chan

Postby Yatak on Fri May 29, 2009 1:10 pm

The only reason we (well me at least) took it like that is because we have heard it all before, we have given our opinions all before and you even stated in your first post that you have seen them and you know that it has been done to death :S. So in my eyes there was really no need for the thread, i hope you don't feel personally attacked as that was not my intentions, what i was doing was merely pointing out (In a luls fashion) that while you may get some people change their opinion, its usually in the wrong direction and most people will not change.
Yatak

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri May 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Yatak wrote:The only reason we (well me at least) took it like that is because we have heard it all before, we have given our opinions all before and you even stated in your first post that you have seen them and you know that it has been done to death :S. So in my eyes there was really no need for the thread, i hope you don't feel personally attacked as that was not my intentions, what i was doing was merely pointing out (In a luls fashion) that while you may get some people change their opinion, its usually in the wrong direction and most people will not change.

No, I completely understand. Its just the way some people put themselves across kinda made me think that I was being alienated. Instead of saying your piece in a calm manner (like you) they were quite forceful and rude. I felt that maybe I had invoked that so that was the point of THIS thread. XD

But I do understand your point, and will heed it for when it comes to other threads that I may post. :)
Shay-Chan

Postby Pem on Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Same, I don't mean it badly.
You're just unlucky to be the poor newcomer who had to suffer the wrath over the free hugs topic. It does get very old very fast! :/
When you get down to it, it's all very silly business :)
October 2009:
{Saturday - Suki/ Avatar}
{Sunday - Angel/Fairy Tail}
Pem

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri May 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Pem wrote:Same, I don't mean it badly.
You're just unlucky to be the poor newcomer who had to suffer the wrath over the free hugs topic. It does get very old very fast! :/
When you get down to it, it's all very silly business :)

Very true..
But now I know this for other threads that I'll post. :)
Shay-Chan

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009