HELPP! Travel Issues for October!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

HELPP! Travel Issues for October!

Postby sophie45123 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Ahhh. In May, My friends mum sarah took us to expo by Car. This was really easy, but I don't think she will want to take us again in October. I asked my mum but shes not so keen on driving. What is the best way to get to Expo from Ipswich other than Driving? Pleasee help! I really want to go in October and it really annoys me that im 16 and need a adult with mee :(
Thankss MUCH MUCH MUCH appriciated!
xxx
sophie45123

Re: HELPP! Travel Issues for October!

Postby animefan on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:55 am

Train from Ipswich to London Liverpool Street, from there train to stratford via central line onto the jubilee line from there to canning town, and Dlr to Excel
Ryzy-San

animefan

Postby Becca-Storm on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 pm

animefan wrote:Train from Ipswich to London Liverpool Street, from there train to stratford via central line onto the jubilee line from there to canning town, and Dlr to Excel

thatas if DLR working... then just take replacement busses =D MAN im not looking forward to the wierd looks from pikeys for my storm cosplay xD
when you see us cosplay, the inner child inside us secretly wants to join
Becca-Storm

Postby megacosplayer on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:18 pm

animefan wrote:Train from Ipswich to London Liverpool Street, from there train to stratford via central line onto the jubilee line from there to canning town, and Dlr to Excel

Yeh that's the best way to get there from Ipswich.
megacosplayer

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009