PTI Club!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: PTI Club!

Postby Becca-Storm on Wed May 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Freyarule wrote:Eh my experience was cool, the food was great :D

I actually didn't get to sleep that night (it was the Saturday night) because I was so excited/nervous about Sunday, whoops. Thanfully I wasn't too tired during the day!

haha =D food was good except our stolen pizza XD, lol i didn't sleep on the friday night :( but slept like a log in an actual bed on the sat !!! until the fireworks in the centre of town, i thought someone was being shot o0 lol sounded dead alike until i saw the flash haha my friend slept through them however, did anyone else have wierd random drunks come up to them in any pubs that saturday night??? XD (resists temptation to do saturday night at the movies song:P)
when you see us cosplay, the inner child inside us secretly wants to join
Becca-Storm

Postby Freyarule on Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Jade Edgeworth wrote:You did the Expo, right Freya? I saw your cosplay, it was amazing! It was also nice nostalgia to hear that song again. x3

Yus I did ^^ and thankyou! That means a lot to me :D

Becca-Storm wrote:
Freyarule wrote:Eh my experience was cool, the food was great :D

I actually didn't get to sleep that night (it was the Saturday night) because I was so excited/nervous about Sunday, whoops. Thanfully I wasn't too tired during the day!

haha =D food was good except our stolen pizza XD, lol i didn't sleep on the friday night :( but slept like a log in an actual bed on the sat !!! until the fireworks in the centre of town, i thought someone was being shot o0 lol sounded dead alike until i saw the flash haha my friend slept through them however, did anyone else have wierd random drunks come up to them in any pubs that saturday night??? XD (resists temptation to do saturday night at the movies song:P)

Lol, I got the Meal Deal for only £20 and went to the restuarant. I sat on a table on my larry, since it ended up with just me in my room that night xD

Did anyone know that Britain's Got Talent is shown after midnight? xDDD
Oct13 - Gou-chan/IceClimber/RainCard
Freyarule

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 am

Okay so the post up there was meant to say the 'Expo Masquerade' but it ate it. xD I'm guessing you understood anyway. <3
Jade Edgeworth

Postby Freyarule on Thu May 28, 2009 9:49 am

Jade Edgeworth wrote:Okay so the post up there was meant to say the 'Expo Masquerade' but it ate it. xD I'm guessing you understood anyway. <3

I did indeed ^^

Sorry I didn't see you around :( I looked, honest!
Freyarule

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Has anyone seen the prices for October?! We just tried to book our rooms early and the prices had doubled!!
It's more expensive than the IBIS!
We are severely not impressed... has anyone got any ideas why this is? A website fault maybe?
Izzi-chan

Postby Freyarule on Thu May 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Izzi-chan wrote:Has anyone seen the prices for October?! We just tried to book our rooms early and the prices had doubled!!
We are severely not impressed... has anyone got any ideas why this is? A website fault maybe?

Maybe PTI have twigged that the Expo is happening again in October and thought "ooh let's get the prices up early before they start booking?"

I dunno :lol:
As much as the PTI was lovely, I might stay somewhere closer to ExCel in October. :(
Freyarule

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Freyarule wrote:
Izzi-chan wrote:Has anyone seen the prices for October?! We just tried to book our rooms early and the prices had doubled!!

Maybe PTI have twigged that the Expo is happening again in October and thought "ooh let's get the prices up early before they start booking?"

As much as the PTI was lovely, I might stay somewhere closer to ExCel in October. :(

yeah, we had alreadly thought of that but it seems unlikely that, after 15 expos, they would only just think to do such a thing.

unfortunatley for some, the PTI was the only Hotel in close proximity to the expo that was fairly priced,
*cries*
students just don't have the kind of funding, and parents just don't care.

this may mean we can't make it.
Izzi-chan

Postby Akraru on Thu May 28, 2009 2:46 pm

luckly i booked mine last Dec for £198 Oct 23rd-26th
Akraru

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Izzi-chan wrote:
Freyarule wrote:

yeah, we had alreadly thought of that but it seems unlikely that, after 15 expos, they would only just think to do such a thing.

unfortunatley for some, the PTI was the only Hotel in close proximity to the expo that was fairly priced,
*cries*

custom house has an offer, 2 nights for £120 its where im gonna be next time
xblackravenx

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 28, 2009 7:17 pm

xblackravenx wrote:
Izzi-chan wrote:
Freyarule wrote:

*cries*

custom house has an offer, 2 nights for £120 its where im gonna be next time

thank you very much, not that we won't miss the PTI (because we SO WILL) but this is a great alternative
*has now booked*
Izzi-chan

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Izzi-chan wrote:
thank you very much, not that we won't miss the PTI (because we SO WILL) but this is a great alternative
*has now booked*

lol im sill gonna be hanging around the pti for the atmosphere but im not gonna pay that much to stay there
xblackravenx

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 pm

xblackravenx wrote:
Izzi-chan wrote:
*has now booked*

lol im sill gonna be hanging around the pti for the atmosphere but im not gonna pay that much to stay there

we will probably be doing the same thing to be honest,
the PTI will always be our true Expo home!

by the way, we saw you cosplaying Soi Fon, and we thought your tattoo was beautiful!
^_^
Izzi-chan

Postby xblackravenx on Thu May 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Izzi-chan wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:
Izzi-chan wrote:
*has now booked*

by the way, we saw you cosplaying Soi Fon, and we thought your tattoo was beautiful!
^_^

aww thankyou ! i had a few ppl ask to takes pics of it over the weekend, got more attention than my cosplay lol
xblackravenx

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 28, 2009 7:33 pm

xblackravenx wrote:
Izzi-chan wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:

^_^

aww thankyou ! i had a few ppl ask to takes pics of it over the weekend, got more attention than my cosplay lol

awwww! thats such a shame, was one of the few really good Bleach cosplays this year!
XD
Izzi-chan

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 pm

it wouldn't surprise me if they had, just for the expo, i think the expo runners should do deals with the hotels so it's cheaper for us all, as its spread over the UK ^^ you'd have thought the amount of people that booked hotels they'd lower the prices !!! i might be staying somewhere in the centre of town, the central hotel, 55 quid but you got a double bed an two singles, wit a fridge and microwave ^^ lol pub downstairs too, wasl ovely ^^ only tenner for a taxi :P
Becca-Storm

Postby Becca-Storm on Thu May 28, 2009 8:24 pm

it wouldn't surprise me if they had, just for the expo, i think the expo runners should do deals with the hotels so it's cheaper for us all, as its spread over the UK ^^ you'd have thought the amount of people that booked hotels they'd lower the prices !!! i might be staying somewhere in the centre of town, the central hotel, 55 quid but you got a double bed an two singles, wit a fridge and microwave ^^ lol pub downstairs too, wasl ovely ^^ only tenner for a taxi :P
Becca-Storm

Postby shaneh87 on Fri May 29, 2009 2:07 pm

It's really annoyed me that the price has gone up.I don't actually know if any of the other hotels have the same atmosphere that the PTI has.
shaneh87

Postby kyothekat on Fri May 29, 2009 3:39 pm

shaneh87 wrote:It's really annoyed me that the price has gone up.I don't actually know if any of the other hotels have the same atmosphere that the PTI has.

i stayed at custom house last october.. and pti this year.. was my first time in pti.. and i must say.. the staff and people in pti was MUCH MUCH better than custom house... dont get me wrong they are good... bu well.. a bit offish >< ... where as the pti staff was gettin in on the events happening :D.... tho we had 8 people in a twin and single room... and it was well comfy.. if not a lil hot.. ><. ... and well.. i had so much fun that im gonna try and stay in pti for october.. if not.. ill stay elsewhere but come and crash at pti :D... i mean the party atmosphere... it was awsum >< :D
thanks guys :D

kimi-chan :D
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby shaneh87 on Fri May 29, 2009 8:56 pm

I suppose if you get afew people in the room it would cushion the price abit.
shaneh87

Postby Becca-Storm on Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm

kyothekat wrote:
shaneh87 wrote:It's really annoyed me that the price has gone up.I don't actually know if any of the other hotels have the same atmosphere that the PTI has.

i stayed at custom house last october.. and pti this year.. was my first time in pti.. and i must say.. the staff and people in pti was MUCH MUCH better than custom house... dont get me wrong they are good... bu well.. a bit offish >< ... where as the pti staff was gettin in on the events happening :D.... tho we had 8 people in a twin and single room... and it was well comfy.. if not a lil hot.. ><. ... and well.. i had so much fun that im gonna try and stay in pti for october.. if not.. ill stay elsewhere but come and crash at pti :D... i mean the party atmosphere... it was awsum >< :D
thanks guys :D

kimi-chan :D

oh kimi think some people are looking for you int he findig people thread abit lower down, notsure, giant kon right? idk lol, lol yea.. the pti are probably used to us wierdo's, where as the ibis is all fake and frenchw ith phoney french accents who look down at you when trying to find a friend ina very bad state !!!! i got called a roudy kid or however its spelt, by eonf ot he staff members when i stacked it over int he hallway in the ibis in october ¬¬ i loved pti tbh, it was fantastic, even if they stole our pizza !! lmao
Becca-Storm

Previous

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009