PTI Club!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: PTI Club!

Postby darkness on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Can you book the rooms now???? (it mitt be a stupid question to ask) but Im having some problems in booking a room it mitt be my computer or the fact that there all booked up CRYYYYYY

If a get a room for may Iv got 5 in my group (including myself) possible 6 can you have 3 in a room CHEERS :D
darkness

Postby Akraru on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:28 pm

darkness wrote:Can you book the rooms now???? (it mitt be a stupid question to ask) but Im having some problems in booking a room it mitt be my computer or the fact that there all booked up CRYYYYYY

If a get a room for may Iv got 5 in my group (including myself) possible 6 can you have 3 in a room CHEERS :D

sorry to say but on their website it says it fully booked up. there are other hotels around the excel center but some of them only go up to 2 months in advance to book while PTI you can go up to a year (i think).
Akraru

Postby sjbonnar on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:05 pm

darkness wrote:Can you book the rooms now???? (it mitt be a stupid question to ask) but Im having some problems in booking a room it mitt be my computer or the fact that there all booked up CRYYYYYY

They're fully booked I'm afraid.
sjbonnar

Postby darkness on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:43 pm

that what im afaid of (i think i will live ) about :x

No worrys thanks for getting back to me mayby next time I can't believe it book up so fast beening christmass I could't puy that much
darkness

Postby Akraru on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 pm

darkness wrote:that what im afaid of (i think i will live ) about :x

No worrys thanks for getting back to me mayby next time I can't believe it book up so fast beening christmass I could't puy that much

i dunno about other hotels as i havnt tried them yet. next time when you are booking a hotel, you're pretty much 'reserving' a room, you only pay for it when you arrive at the hotel. and for whatever reasons if you can't get to the hotel or go to the expo etc you can ring them up to cancel the room(s). as long as you call before 1pm (i think) to cancel it. if you are goin to the Oct expo and wanna stay at the PTI, they got advance booking up to '1 year'! if they got spaces then take it! lol. good luck getting a hotel for May expo!
Akraru

Postby darkness on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 am

Akraru wrote:
darkness wrote:that what im afaid of (i think i will live ) about :x

i dunno about other hotels as i havnt tried them yet. next time when you are booking a hotel, you're pretty much 'reserving' a room, you only pay for it when you arrive at the hotel. and for whatever reasons if you can't get to the hotel or go to the expo etc you can ring them up to cancel the room(s). as long as you call before 1pm (i think) to cancel it. if you are goin to the Oct expo and wanna stay at the PTI, they got advance booking up to '1 year'! if they got spaces then take it! lol. good luck getting a hotel for May expo!

ARRRRR Did not know that
I gave my mate a choise did he wanted to stay at the cheaper hotel or the fun hotel lol and he shouted The FUN One lol

cheers there are loss of hotel (BUT I will get one for october EVIL LAUGH)

Cheers for the help :D
darkness

Postby Wildeth on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 am

I'm probably gonna stay at PTI for Friday and Saturday. 8D
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
Wildeth

Postby kyothekat on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:00 pm

tis is deffo a first for me.. last time i stayed at the custom house.. and only sat-sun and i only went to the expo on the saturday.. i was hopin to go to one of the parties but i found out late that there was a cosplay ball... and of corse i didnt go... so i was bored outta my head... so this year for may im leavin really early on the friday, will be gettin to pti hotel for 10-11am... gonna chill for a bit and then start wondering around.. i might take my family along wiv clo n tony n lucy if she can make it to wagamama's, and be back to pti for about 8ish... then enjoy all the parties lol... sooo i then thought omg.. what if i dont recognise peeps... ok i no ur names on the forums.. but i dont no what u all look like.. wiv exception to a few....so i thought.. stuff it im gonna wear a name badge wiv my forum name, real name, and facebook name... that way peeps can come up n tlk to me lol.. cos ill be so lost lol... pluss im gonna be goin to the expo on the sunday aswell. i sooo cant wait.. n wondering if others will be puttin name tags on :D

kisses...Xx Kimi-Chan xX
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:09 pm

kyothekat wrote:stuff it im gonna wear a name badge wiv my forum name, real name, and facebook name... that way peeps can come up n tlk to me lol.. cos ill be so lost lol... pluss im gonna be goin to the expo on the sunday aswell. i sooo cant wait.. n wondering if others will be puttin name tags on :D

Sounds like a good idea. Last time we had a flag with the "Otaku Trioka" symbol on it so that people knew who we were, and business cards too. Made our evening when people recognized us.
Izzi-chan

Postby xblackravenx on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:37 pm

kyothekat wrote:tis is deffo a first for me.. last time i stayed at the custom house.. and only sat-sun and i only went to the expo on the saturday.. i was hopin to go to one of the parties but i found out late that there was a cosplay ball... and of corse i didnt go... so i was bored outta my head... so this year for may im leavin really early on the friday, will be gettin to pti hotel for 10-11am... gonna chill for a bit and then start wondering around.. i might take my family along wiv clo n tony n lucy if she can make it to wagamama's, and be back to pti for about 8ish... then enjoy all the parties lol... sooo i then thought omg.. what if i dont recognise peeps... ok i no ur names on the forums.. but i dont no what u all look like.. wiv exception to a few....so i thought.. stuff it im gonna wear a name badge wiv my forum name, real name, and facebook name... that way peeps can come up n tlk to me lol.. cos ill be so lost lol... pluss im gonna be goin to the expo on the sunday aswell. i sooo cant wait.. n wondering if others will be puttin name tags on :D

kisses...Xx Kimi-Chan xX

lol ill tell tom to get us there for 11am then ! also will probably have fran and rue wiv us, giant trip to wagamamas !!
(i went there for the first time ever the other day, love it !)

ps, is it sad that im making cosplay pj's just so i can be comfy in the corridoors/at breakfast ?
xblackravenx

Postby kyothekat on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:02 pm

xblackravenx wrote:
kyothekat wrote:tis is deffo a first for me.. last time i stayed at the custom house.. and only sat-sun and i only went to the expo on the saturday.. i was hopin to go to one of the parties but i found out late that there was a cosplay ball... and of corse i didnt go... so i was bored outta my head... so this year for may im leavin really early on the friday, will be gettin to pti hotel for 10-11am... gonna chill for a bit and then start wondering around.. i might take my family along wiv clo n tony n lucy if she can make it to wagamama's, and be back to pti for about 8ish... then enjoy all the parties lol... sooo i then thought omg.. what if i dont recognise peeps... ok i no ur names on the forums.. but i dont no what u all look like.. wiv exception to a few....so i thought.. stuff it im gonna wear a name badge wiv my forum name, real name, and facebook name... that way peeps can come up n tlk to me lol.. cos ill be so lost lol... pluss im gonna be goin to the expo on the sunday aswell. i sooo cant wait.. n wondering if others will be puttin name tags on :D

kisses...Xx Kimi-Chan xX

lol ill tell tom to get us there for 11am then ! also will probably have fran and rue wiv us, giant trip to wagamamas !!

ps, is it sad that im making cosplay pj's just so i can be comfy in the corridoors/at breakfast ?

the more the merrier hun :D... just gotta tell tony hes goin :P.... and yes my lovely its very sad ... about ur pj makin.. tut tut.. u need a life :P:P:P:P:P... i joke.. make me some :P
~KpopKimi~
kyothekat

Postby xblackravenx on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 pm

kyothekat wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:

kisses...Xx Kimi-Chan xX

the more the merrier hun :D... just gotta tell tony hes goin :P.... and yes my lovely its very sad ... about ur pj makin.. tut tut.. u need a life :P:P:P:P:P... i joke.. make me some :P

lol mayuri pjs !
xblackravenx

Postby Jade Edgeworth on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:44 am

xDD I wore my PJ bottoms and Walter cosplay shirt down stairs the last Friday night. >W<
Yeah, it was so cold though, so I was given my friend's second cosplay coat which was nice and warm. >W<
Jade Edgeworth

Postby Tonyo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:35 pm

You have to book really really early. For example, I booked my room for October already.
Tonyo

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Life sucks.

The person I would've gone with, I think isn't going anymore.

So now I don't think I can go since the hotel is booked solid.

I'm sad enough to contemplate getting a 1-Night room on Friday and then one on Sunday, since they have those available, and find someone to mooch with on the Saturday.

But that's sad.
Mucho sad.
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving

Postby Leadmill on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 pm

I wasn't able to book a room in time as I wasn't sure if I would be around in May, left it a bit late now. Which means i'm going to have to either find someone to room share with or i'll have to give the con a miss as I'm not going to stay in Beckton on my own ^^
October Expo:
Friday/Saturday - Magneton Gijinka
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby shaneh87 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:06 am

Tonyo wrote:

You have to book really really early. For example, I booked my room for October already.

Talk about playing it safe XD.Btw Tony i bought survive style 5 after watching your mini review on it ages ago.I still need to get round to watching it though haha
shaneh87

Postby Anne Drogenous on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 am

Eugh, I haven't booked my room either, and if it's packed, that's a bummer.
If anyone has any rooms I can crash in for the weekend, that'd be great.
Otherwise, I may have to try other hotels.
Which means no Zombie Jesus in the PTI!
Oh the travesty!

EDIT:::_
Well I've had to book my room in the Novotel, but that doesn't mean I'll abandon the PTI crew that easily!
I will still be stalking the halls, and I will still be eating some brains over your end,
Mainly because the Novotel is right in front of you.
Here's to an awesome weekend, PTI Crew!
Anne Drogenous

Postby Leadmill on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks to Kit I may be staying at the PTI after all and i'll be bringing my Blavod with me! Cosplay plans are still being decided but Hellsing Ghoul is definatly one of them!
October Expo:
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby kitty_yachiru on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 pm

just a quick question?...is anyone up for cocktail friday night?
the resteraunt just behind PTI does amazing drinks, and the staff there are hilarious and great fun ^^
also.. i will proboly spend most of my evenings drinking and eating in PJ's n slipper socks <3
gotta be comfy 8)
Mooooo? OH!! Moooooooo
kitty_yachiru

Postby Leadmill on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Can't see why not, but it is a little pricey in there for my tastes. Standard practice for myself and my fellow 'accenters is a booze cruise to the Asda in Beckton followed by a long drinking session on the sofas near reception!
October Expo:
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby Anne Drogenous on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Leadmill wrote:Can't see why not, but it is a little pricey in there for my tastes. Standard practice for myself and my fellow 'accenters is a booze cruise to the Asda in Beckton followed by a long drinking session on the sofas near reception!

That's exactly what we did last October. Turns out much cheaper, and their deals are obscenely good.
Last time aorund it was a £15 bottle of Vodka for £10. Overall, the amount we saved with around ten of us drinking was over £50. That's pretty epic.
A few pint sin the bars doesn't hurt though. Not at all. :3
Anne Drogenous

Postby Leadmill on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Indeed they don't! Thats what we did, we tended to alternate bar drinks with supermarket drinks. The staff didn't seem to mind. I look forward to partying with you again Zombie Jesus!
October Expo:
Sunday - Randel Orland
Leadmill

Postby Anne Drogenous on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Anytime man. I'm in the Novotel in May because of an unfortunate smelting accident, and/or because PTI's been sold out. I'm only over the road though, so that's nice. I'll still be wandering the halls and drinking with you lot. :3
I'm bringing a few art college friends too, so don't scare them, yeah? ;D
Anne Drogenous

Postby sjbonnar on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:03 am

No promises!

And Matt! Your plans ARE sorted! I hope :-p LOL
sjbonnar

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009