The 'Who's Going Near Me?' Topic

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: The 'Who's Going Near Me?' Topic

Postby blondechi on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:35 am

Urotsukidoji wrote:from Reading

me and my friends will be getting on at wokingham both days....maybe try and get on the same train? (dont know when we will be catching the train yet....)
blondechi

Postby Wildeth on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 am

Fairy-Chan wrote:I'm in Herts in Potters Bar, anyone nearish there? I'm near enfield and stevenage and st albans....if anyone wants to meet up at some point?

I live in St Albans :3
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
Wildeth

Postby LittleMissChikorita on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:37 am

Toadsanime wrote:
manga lover wrote:'Who's Going Near Me?
ANYONE FROM ESSEX GOIN?
:D

I'm from Essex, though that's not entirely specific. It seems that nobody else here comes from Harlow. D:

I'm from essex ^^
MOKO CHAN!!
¬.¬ Mokona hungry!
LittleMissChikorita

Postby Angekk01x on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:05 pm

Mickolas wrote:
Angekk01x wrote:
Mickolas wrote:same here! I should be leaving there at 6:48am LOL.
What station you going to?

I'm going to London Victoria from chatham about that time in the mornin ^.^
You shouldn't miss me, I'll be with a group of about ten if not more cosplayers for the whole journey xD
Why are you going all the way to London Victoria for? you'll just be backtracking on yourself =<

Will you be cosplaying from Chatham? i dont have the balls to do that, lol

Backtracking because I have no clue how to get there! And my friends only know from london victoria haha :)

Yeah, we're all cosplaying for the journey! Woo! :)
Soubi A May&Oct09
Kabuto Y May&Oct10
Angekk01x

Postby Darc on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Ok guys if you are getting a train the trains are suspended in certain places, if you are heading via kings cross once you get there get the piccidille or victoria line to green park and the jubilee line to canning town. I called to check times and stuff and they said that.
Darc

Postby jereha on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Im from harlow!!!! Go Harlow people!!!!!! Its quite scary tho as i thought i would be the only person from Harlow going for some reason.... O.o[/quote]
Yay, another Harlow person! Yup, me and a few of my friends are going as a group again as we did in October. (We're all from Burnt Mill.)[/quote]

Im a Passmores gal!..lol...This is my first time and my mate backed out so im like on my larry ...O.o
jereha

Postby Toadsanime on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm

jereha wrote:Im from harlow!!!! Go Harlow people!!!!!! Its quite scary tho as i thought i would be the only person from Harlow going for some reason.... O.o

Yay, another Harlow person! Yup, me and a few of my friends are going as a group again as we did in October. (We're all from Burnt Mill.)[/quote]

Im a Passmores gal!..lol...This is my first time and my mate backed out so im like on my larry ...O.o[/quote]
I'd invite you to join our group, though it wouldn't be my place to do so as I'm not the one arranging the group this time round... :cry:
Toadsanime

Postby jereha on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Toadsanime wrote:
jereha wrote:Im from harlow!!!! Go Harlow people!!!!!! Its quite scary tho as i thought i would be the only person from Harlow going for some reason.... O.o

Yay, another Harlow person! Yup, me and a few of my friends are going as a group again as we did in October. (We're all from Burnt Mill.)

Im a Passmores gal!..lol...This is my first time and my mate backed out so im like on my larry ...O.o

I'd invite you to join our group, though it wouldn't be my place to do so as I'm not the one arranging the group this time round... :cry:[/quote]

That's ok! I'll be going wit my dad probably..O.o And also I'll be randomly walking bout...Probably hanging round the grassy ill on the Kh photoshoot...:D
jereha

Postby Mickolas on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Angekk01x wrote:Backtracking because I have no clue how to get there! And my friends only know from london victoria haha :)

You guys are awesome! ^_^

Well there are meny ways, you can go the way i'm going, i'm getting off at woolwich arsenal on to the DLR from there

or you could try going to lewisham, and getting on the DLR from there

or go to London bridge, take the underground to canning town then get on the DLR from there

I'll just let you know that the DLR is gonna have works going on, so you have hop on busses =<

if I see someone cosplaying at the train station I'll say hello!
Mickolas

Postby Makubex~ on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Reser wrote:I will be leaving from Durham/Newcastle on the Friday .

I'm from the same area. But we're catching the train from Darlington.
October The Doctor
Makubex~

Postby RyuuzakiMasato7 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Mickolas wrote:
Angekk01x wrote:Backtracking because I have no clue how to get there! And my friends only know from london victoria haha :)

You guys are awesome! ^_^

Well there are meny ways, you can go the way i'm going, i'm getting off at woolwich arsenal on to the DLR from there

or you could try going to lewisham, and getting on the DLR from there

or go to London bridge, take the underground to canning town then get on the DLR from there

I'll just let you know that the DLR is gonna have works going on, so you have hop on busses =<

if I see someone cosplaying at the train station I'll say hello!

Wait... is the DLR going to be closed the whole weekend? :shock:

If so, someone please help! I'm staying at the Premier Inn in Barking and was planning to use the DLR to get to the expo. I don't know my way around London at all, i'm from Scotland :P Can someone help me out? Other tube lines, buses?
RyuuzakiMasato7

Postby LadyLaraCroft on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Anyone going from around the Sheffield area on the Saturday morning? Could do with a friend to keep me awake...
I am TheEmoEmu. Deal with it.
LadyLaraCroft

Postby Mickolas on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:59 pm

RyuuzakiMasato7 wrote:Wait... is the DLR going to be closed the whole weekend? :shock:

If so, someone please help! I'm staying at the Premier Inn in Barking and was planning to use the DLR to get to the expo. I don't know my way around London at all, i'm from Scotland :P Can someone help me out? Other tube lines, buses?

please read this thread for info about the DLR happerings viewtopic.php?f=219&t=10922
Mickolas

Postby RyuuzakiMasato7 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Mickolas wrote:
RyuuzakiMasato7 wrote:Wait... is the DLR going to be closed the whole weekend? :shock:

please read this thread for info about the DLR happerings viewtopic.php?f=219&t=10922

Thank you! ^^
RyuuzakiMasato7

Postby Toadsanime on Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 am

jereha wrote:That's ok! I'll be going wit my dad probably..O.o And also I'll be randomly walking bout...Probably hanging round the grassy ill on the Kh photoshoot...:D

Okey-dokey, hope you have a good day! I might see you there and say hi, you never know. Who are you going as from KH, then?
Toadsanime

Postby Yamakaze on Fri May 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Grimdour wrote:Cardiff here, people.

Going solo and slightly paranoid(first expo), so mind if I hitch with anyone?

Ha ha! I'm going from Cardiff too!
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
Yamakaze

Postby jereha on Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Toadsanime wrote:
jereha wrote:That's ok! I'll be going wit my dad probably..O.o And also I'll be randomly walking bout...Probably hanging round the grassy ill on the Kh photoshoot...:D

Okey-dokey, hope you have a good day! I might see you there and say hi, you never know. Who are you going as from KH, then?

Axel! *squeals* Well I'm going to try my best as it's my first time and first ever cosplay... But at the momenti think its going well! :D
jereha

Postby Toadsanime on Sat May 02, 2009 12:04 am

jereha wrote:
Toadsanime wrote:

Axel! *squeals* Well I'm going to try my best as it's my first time and first ever cosplay... But at the momenti think its going well! :D

Ah, well, good luck with it! This will be my second expo, though it'll be my first in proper cosplay. I look forward to possibly seeing the Axel outfit! :D
Toadsanime

Postby scottishcosplay on Sat May 02, 2009 12:45 pm

so anyone coming from the north east area of scotlan(aberdeen area), would be ace to see if there was, but im taking plane from aberdeen down to luton on the friday
scottishcosplay

Postby jereha on Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Ah, well, good luck with it! This will be my second expo, though it'll be my first in proper cosplay. I look forward to possibly seeing the Axel outfit! :D

Thanks!! :mrgreen:
Just a question how are you getting there? (im going by train) As it i my first time i dont realy know what trains to get, what ones are closed and what is the best time to get there... Any advice?
jereha

Postby emu on Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Anybody from Sunderland going? I wanna go but I don't want to go by myself
emu

Postby saltywolf on Sun May 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey 6-8 of us leaving from Welwyn Garden City on the friday If wanna meet up. Other wise 3 going on saturday. If want more information come see me @ Game Welwyn garden. Ask for Nick :)
saltywolf

Postby Emochris on Sun May 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Makubex~ wrote:
Reser wrote:I will be leaving from Durham/Newcastle on the Friday .

I'm from the same area. But we're catching the train from Darlington.

Going by car from Spennymoor to London about a 5 hour drive or so
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

Postby Thundy on Mon May 04, 2009 10:23 am

I'm traveling from York station to catch the 6 AM train to Kings Cross if anyone wants to tag along and make the journey a little less boring XD
I don't know what to fill my 50 characters with
Thundy

Postby emu on Mon May 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Thundy wrote:I'm traveling from York station to catch the 6 AM train to Kings Cross if anyone wants to tag along and make the journey a little less boring XD

Sucks I can't get too York that early
emu

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009