HETALIA GATHERING!!

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:22 am

*HETALIA: Let's have a world conference at Expo!*

Hey hey~ I'm thinking of organizing a Hetalia gathering for May Expo!
My friends and I are planning cosplays from it on saturday, but let me know if you're doing it on Sunday as well so I can list you down and hopefully meet you either way ~

Hetalia is a webcomic by Himaruya Hidekaz (website@kitayume) which, due to popularity, was turned into a published work. It's based around countries as anthropomorphized characters. The anime will come out on the 24th of January, as well! If you're interested in where you can find it, i recommend this site for scanlations.



ANNOUNCEMENT SOME VERY VERY IMPORTANT CHANGES


MEETUP AND PHOTOSHOOT

We're meeting up on Saturday at around 11:30--12:00AM in the steps area outside the expo building for photos and general madness (keep an eye out for the flags), as for those of you meeting up on Sunday, I think we can keep it at 1:30pm.

POST-EXPO PLANS
After expo at 7:30pm, we are heading to a Japanese restaurant in Chinatown for Karaoke and Food.
Dinner is on average about £5 to £11 for a main course, plus there will be a room booking charge that depends on how many people are coming.

website for the restaurant: http://www.okawari.co.uk/ (menu is there)

LIST OF PEOPLE COMING TO DINNER.


01 Pandarosi
02 Rosiael
03 Spyramy
04 MIRO
05 Mika
06 Michy
07 Mocha berry-tan
08 Roxy
09 Fukkafyla
10 Kainoliero
11 LadyKappa
12 Kuroitsubasa
13 Alexxiel
14 Iris
15 Pris
16 Lavi-3
17 Kuma
18 Shacho
19 Mypuddingisemo
20 Orihime +2
23 Vongola10
24 Sabakukyuu
25 Katie
26 Amoré
27 Stef
28 Alexis
29 Rhiannon
30 Chary
31 Chary's Brother
32 chary's friend
33 Bizzu
34 Ichihara_Yuuko
35 Yuki
36 Hitomi.sempai
37
38
39
40


PLEASE let me know if you're planning to come and if you're bringing people with you, or if i've put you up here by mistake.


TIMETABLE


SATURDAY:
11:30-12:00: MEETUP AT THE STEPS
12:00-12:30: We'll start to move away towards the Docks, most likely, to find a nice place to settle down and start eating. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING FOOD AND DRINKS, National food and such is encouraged!! unless you're Finland or England kthnx.
2:00-3:00: Skit practice + briefing.
3:00-6:00: Masquerade preparations and Masquerade.
7:30-11:00 Dinner at Okawari in Chinatown

NOTE ABOUT THE MASQUERADE: It'd be lovely if all of you could come to watch the masquerade. We'll fill you in on your part (as an audience) and maybe hand out little flags and things =D Please feel free to get involved and make comments on the skit practice etc. \o/ in all i hope we have an exciting day <3

SUNDAY: 1:30 meetup and picnic as yesterday, except later \o/ Most of us will not be doing Hetalia again, but we'd love to meet other Hetalia cosplayers!!


List of Characters: Saturday


Baltics and Assc. Nations
Russia - Mika [DA/LJ] / Amoré / Ametatsu
Lithuania - Miyun [DA]
Estonia - michy[DA/LJ] / Bizzu [LJ]
Latvia - ritsuka-x-x[DA]
Belarus - content_orange(military version)
Ukraine

Western/Central/Southern Europe
Hungary - Ottervinn's Friend(maid version) / Hanni (Military version) / Stevinage's sister
Austria - Rosiael [DA/LJ] / L.T. (Chibitalia version) / Sukai Yume's Friend
Prussia - Roxy / MIRO / ShinRigel[LJ] / Yuki (Austrian Succession)
Germany -Spyramy spyramy@..com / AFD
North Italy - LadyKappa [DA/LJ] / elenawing [CI]
Chibitalia - Shacho (maid version)
Holy Roman Empire - PKNIVES

France - Ottervinn [DA/MSN: see page 13] / Stevie (default version)[DA/ Hitomi.sempai(Austrian Succession)
UK - SabakuKyuu[LJ]/ Fantan /Bat_brains / Rolo / Sukai yume's friend / iwanttorentawombat
Sealand (?) - mypuddingisemo [DA/LJ]
Belgium - ravenmocara

Spain - Orihime / Ichihara_yuuko(Austrian Succession)
South Italy

Liechtenstein
Switzerland - Pem [DA] (?)


Scandinavia
Denmark - Darc [DA][viking version]
Iceland - fukkafyla [LJ]
Finland - Alexxiel
Norway - Kainoliero
Sweden

Asia
Japan - Iris / Takk-chan / Charlotte
Korea - Pris [DA/LJ]
China - Lavi-3
Hong Kong - celi-chan
Chinatty-chan - THAT PERSON
Vietnam
Thailand
Taiwan

Mediterranean
Greece - kuroitsubasa / Chary's brother
Turkey - Denize
Egypt
Cyprus

Americas
America - SabakuKyuu's Friend / Chary[DA/MSN: see page 13] / Cat-Cat / Sukai yume
Canada - Kuma [DA/LJ]/ Senwyn
Cuba

Africa
Seychelles - honeyhamster

Ancient Civilizations
Roma Antiqua
Germania

Original Character/Countries
Ireland - Vongola10

TOTAL PEOPLE : 61

shiiiiit, seriously, 60? I know that there are some people who haven't given permission to be posted on here, too... so... there are over 60 of us... @_@ considering there were only a handful of other hetalia cosplayers last expo FFFF WELL DONE GUYS DSLAL;GDSHAL

List of Characters: Sunday


Poland - Mocha-BerryTan
Switzerland (?) - Pem (?)
Vietnam - Cinacon
Lithuania - Deathapple
Russia - Ametatsu
Finland - Kainoliero

TOTAL PEOPLE: 6

(?) - denotes uncertainty.
Addition of a name in red means that more than one person is doing the character.
If the person is choosing between characters, they are listed twice with notes.
Categories are by character interaction and not entirely based on geographic location~

For official character art, have a look at the next post!


The more the merrier, and if we have variations, all the better! (don't forget, lol, there are gender-swap versions as well xDDDD)
Last edited by Miyun on Fri May 22, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 153 times in total.
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Rosiael on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 am

Here are some (chibified) official art, but this is not the complete list!

Image
Image
Image

Other characters not on here:

Vietnam
Taiwan
Iceland
Belgium (Lady wearing a blue dress beside Austria in the anime pic below)
Thailand


Anime designs:
Image
You can have more or less an idea about the other characters' relative heights based on the following official information...

Characters with Official listed/measured heights:

NORTH ITALY: 172 cm (5'7-5'8)
GERMANY: 180 cm (5'10-5'11)
JAPAN: 165 cm (5'4-5'5)
AMERICA: 177 cm (5'9-5'10)
ENGLAND: 175 cm (5'8-5'9)
FRANCE: 175 cm (5'8-5'9)
CHINA: 169 cm (5'6-5'7)
RUSSIA: 182 cm (6 foot)

Based on this OFFICIAL HEIGHT CHART (also includes photo of Taiwan)
HUNGARY: around 160 cm (5'2-5'3)
BELARUS: around 160 cm (5'-2-5'3)
TAIWAN: around 150 cm (4'11)
LATVIA: around 140 cm
SEALAND: around 127 cm
Last edited by Rosiael on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
User avatar
Rosiael
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: London//Cambridge

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Pem on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:13 am

Waaah, a Hetalia gathering would be great! *o*
Just out of curiosity, which countries are you guys doing already??
I have one in my mind, but I'd rather not say anything until it's definite... It's part of my twenty billion cosplays in process, of which I can't pick 2 for may =__=
October 2009:
{Saturday - Suki/ Avatar}
{Sunday - Angel/Fairy Tail}
User avatar
Pem
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:37 am
Location: Bishops Storford

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:22 am

Same here, id totally be up for a hetalia cosplay on saturday since i havent planned anything for it but can i also ask which characters are taken already ? ^^.

PS. the chibis are adorable :P
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Rosiael on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:23 pm

Oh yay! Some people. As far as I know...

Lithuania - Xtine aka Miyun
Belarus/Austria - Depending who I am doing ORZ (I'll know by January)
Russia - Mika
Greece - Amy
Sweden - LinaLau
Estonia - Michy
Denmark - Miro



Some of the people aren't here on the boards, and we have some friends, but they have not decided on the character yet. Also, since this is a gathering, there are no strict rules on taken characters and what not, but it will definitely be awesome if we could have variety and complete the whole cast (lol, wishful thinking).
Last edited by Rosiael on Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rosiael
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: London//Cambridge

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Rosiael wrote:Oh yay! Some people. As far as I know...

Lithuania - Miyun
Belarus/Austria - Depending who I am doing ORZ (I'll know by January
Russia - Mika
Greece - Amy
Sweden - LinaLau
Estonia - Michy



Some of the people aren't here on the boards, and we have some friends, but they have not decided on the character yet. Also, since this is a gathering, there are no strict rules on taken characters and what not, but it will definitely be awesome if we could have variety and complete the whole cast (lol, wishful thinking).


sweet, thanks for the info. Actually looking at the chibi anime versions - i have everything needed for Denmark and i didnt even know it....*facepalm*, yea im gonna go with that ^^
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Ooh okay~ i'll edit the post now =)
I'll put you down for Denmark too, MIRO! I ADORE the Scandinavian countries so much (and there aren't that many fans), so I'm really excited that there'll be a denmark and sweden!!
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Miyun wrote:Ooh okay~ i'll edit the post now =)
I'll put you down for Denmark too, MIRO! I ADORE the Scandinavian countries so much (and there aren't that many fans), so I'm really excited that there'll be a denmark and sweden!!



haha thanks :). Yea i didnt actually take a good look at Denmark before but on a closer inspection its awesome :P. Scandinavian countries ftw
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:11 pm

MIRO wrote:haha thanks :). Yea i didnt actually take a good look at Denmark before but on a closer inspection its awesome :P. Scandinavian countries ftw


Yeah, there haven't been that many strips with Scandinavia, except for Finland and Sweden, so not a lot of people know Denmark and Norway exist. XD He's really cool. I like his axe a lot, and he looks so easygoing. Haha~
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Miyun wrote:
MIRO wrote:haha thanks :). Yea i didnt actually take a good look at Denmark before but on a closer inspection its awesome :P. Scandinavian countries ftw


Yeah, there haven't been that many strips with Scandinavia, except for Finland and Sweden, so not a lot of people know Denmark and Norway exist. XD He's really cool. I like his axe a lot, and he looks so easygoing. Haha~


Yea his axe is awesome, i have an ALMOST exact one due to halloween so it should come in handy XD. Also Norway does need moar loev : (
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:16 am

MIRO wrote:Yea his axe is awesome, i have an ALMOST exact one due to halloween so it should come in handy XD. Also Norway does need moar loev : (

Oooh, that'll be awesome. xD Be careful with it!!
I actually really, really love Norway. (He really hates Denmark, though xD). I'd like to cosplay him someday, too.. but for now i'm just working on doing Lithuania~ If anything changes, I'll update here~ ^^
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:39 am

*dazed look* D'AWWWW! Chibi versions are soooo cute 8D *tries to resist hugging the computer screen*
I'm in love with Sealand, Denmark, Austria and Roma Antiqua *w* France is adorable as well, gah so many! If only I wasn't booked d'oh; but I sense future cosplays coming up >] *bank account whacks me hard*
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 am

Miyun wrote:
MIRO wrote:Yea his axe is awesome, i have an ALMOST exact one due to halloween so it should come in handy XD. Also Norway does need moar loev : (

Oooh, that'll be awesome. xD Be careful with it!!
I actually really, really love Norway. (He really hates Denmark, though xD). I'd like to cosplay him someday, too.. but for now i'm just working on doing Lithuania~ If anything changes, I'll update here~ ^^


haha ill be careful, although its just a replica tho XD. Yea Norway and Denmark should really get a long tbh :P. also cheers for teh update if anything happens
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:18 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:*dazed look* D'AWWWW! Chibi versions are soooo cute 8D *tries to resist hugging the computer screen*
I'm in love with Sealand, Denmark, Austria and Roma Antiqua *w* France is adorable as well, gah so many! If only I wasn't booked d'oh; but I sense future cosplays coming up >] *bank account whacks me hard*
uaah, we'd love to finally meet you properly! (We keep missing you) Sealand is one of my favorite characters. xD Come and hang out even if you're not cosplaying Hetalia? <3 All hetalia fans are welcome. xD *spreading the love*

MIRO wrote:haha ill be careful, although its just a replica tho XD. Yea Norway and Denmark should really get a long tbh :P. also cheers for teh update if anything happens

haha true, but it'll look dangerous. :'3
Hmm, after Norway lived with Denmark for 400 years and got dragged into so many wars, I don't think they will get along ... :'D poor thing. ;; >_< it would be nice if they did, though~
sure thing ~ though, waiting for more updates from people!!
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 pm

well you never know, it might just be a love-hate relationship...although yeaaaaa XD. I think i might actually make mini-flags for all the characters that are coming. I have some fabric and sticks and it would be pretty fun :P
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Rosiael on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:05 pm

MIRO wrote:well you never know, it might just be a love-hate relationship...although yeaaaaa XD. I think i might actually make mini-flags for all the characters that are coming. I have some fabric and sticks and it would be pretty fun :P


Awwww that would be so cute! I bet the flags would make it pretty obvious what we're cosplaying as well, without people even knowing about Hetalia! If we have a Germany, especially (slicked-back blonde hair and the outfit). I am looking forward to this, and I hope we get more people! :D
User avatar
Rosiael
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: London//Cambridge

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Miyun wrote:
CrystalNeko wrote:*dazed look* D'AWWWW! Chibi versions are soooo cute 8D *tries to resist hugging the computer screen*
I'm in love with Sealand, Denmark, Austria and Roma Antiqua *w* France is adorable as well, gah so many! If only I wasn't booked d'oh; but I sense future cosplays coming up >] *bank account whacks me hard*
uaah, we'd love to finally meet you properly! (We keep missing you) Sealand is one of my favorite characters. xD Come and hang out even if you're not cosplaying Hetalia? <3 All hetalia fans are welcome. xD *spreading the love*


I knoooow! I don't know how the heck we keep on missing each other for so long X_x Hehe I'll be glad to hang out with you guys! I've only read the first chapter, need to find time to read the rest. But it's hilarious and ridiculous so far X3
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:07 am

First of all~ We have a Japan now!
:'D our friend Iris has agreed to try make it for Saturday as Japan~ I'll update the list~

MIRO wrote:well you never know, it might just be a love-hate relationship...although yeaaaaa XD. I think i might actually make mini-flags for all the characters that are coming. I have some fabric and sticks and it would be pretty fun :P
hmm, it might be a relationship like that! After all, Norway did stay with Denmark for a long time, even when sweden and finland ran away.... :'D
I totally agree with Rosiael about the mini-flags~~ they'd be so cute =O I hope we get a germany, too!
I've still gotta confirm what I'm doing, though. It might change depending on what I can get done in time~ @A@'

CrystalNeko wrote:I knoooow! I don't know how the heck we keep on missing each other for so long X_x Hehe I'll be glad to hang out with you guys! I've only read the first chapter, need to find time to read the rest. But it's hilarious and ridiculous so far X3


This time we should meet!!! :'O We should have a big hetalia sign or something, or carry a big flag if we can find one so we can be recognized from far away... Hope you find time to read the rest. :'D it's really worth it!!
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am

Miyun wrote:First of all~ We have a Japan now!
:'D our friend Iris has agreed to try make it for Saturday as Japan~ I'll update the list~

MIRO wrote:well you never know, it might just be a love-hate relationship...although yeaaaaa XD. I think i might actually make mini-flags for all the characters that are coming. I have some fabric and sticks and it would be pretty fun :P
hmm, it might be a relationship like that! After all, Norway did stay with Denmark for a long time, even when sweden and finland ran away.... :'D
I totally agree with Rosiael about the mini-flags~~ they'd be so cute =O I hope we get a germany, too!
I've still gotta confirm what I'm doing, though. It might change depending on what I can get done in time~ @A@'

CrystalNeko wrote:I knoooow! I don't know how the heck we keep on missing each other for so long X_x Hehe I'll be glad to hang out with you guys! I've only read the first chapter, need to find time to read the rest. But it's hilarious and ridiculous so far X3


This time we should meet!!! :'O We should have a big hetalia sign or something, or carry a big flag if we can find one so we can be recognized from far away... Hope you find time to read the rest. :'D it's really worth it!!


oh yea definatly, i wont start making them until all the stuff is confirmed etc :P and theres plenty of time to do it. Also YEY Japan. He is absolutely hilarious to me for some reason :P. good person tho. And Germany is indeed needed, but woudnt that mean we need Italy as well ? XD
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby Miyun on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:05 pm

MIRO wrote:oh yea definatly, i wont start making them until all the stuff is confirmed etc :P and theres plenty of time to do it. Also YEY Japan. He is absolutely hilarious to me for some reason :P. good person tho. And Germany is indeed needed, but woudnt that mean we need Italy as well ? XD
Cool cool~ :D we'll keep you informed!!!
I love Japan, he's one of my favorite characters. xD He's just so weird... and a little to quiet, I think.. haha, though it's always the quiet ones (@w@)
It'd be nice if we had all the axis powers and all the allies, but it looks like we're filling up the little known characters first. xD
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 pm

Miyun wrote:
MIRO wrote:oh yea definatly, i wont start making them until all the stuff is confirmed etc :P and theres plenty of time to do it. Also YEY Japan. He is absolutely hilarious to me for some reason :P. good person tho. And Germany is indeed needed, but woudnt that mean we need Italy as well ? XD
Cool cool~ :D we'll keep you informed!!!
I love Japan, he's one of my favorite characters. xD He's just so weird... and a little to quiet, I think.. haha, though it's always the quiet ones (@w@)
It'd be nice if we had all the axis powers and all the allies, but it looks like we're filling up the little known characters first. xD


Yea that happens a lot lately, all the smaller characters get the spotlight while the bigger ones are forgotten XD. Ah well nothin wrong with that :P
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby MIRO on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 pm

MIRO wrote:
Miyun wrote:
MIRO wrote:oh yea definatly, i wont start making them until all the stuff is confirmed etc :P and theres plenty of time to do it. Also YEY Japan. He is absolutely hilarious to me for some reason :P. good person tho. And Germany is indeed needed, but woudnt that mean we need Italy as well ? XD
Cool cool~ :D we'll keep you informed!!!
I love Japan, he's one of my favorite characters. xD He's just so weird... and a little to quiet, I think.. haha, though it's always the quiet ones (@w@)
It'd be nice if we had all the axis powers and all the allies, but it looks like we're filling up the little known characters first. xD


Yea that happens a lot lately, all the smaller characters get the spotlight while the bigger ones are forgotten XD. Ah well nothin wrong with that :P. Ill ask any of the people i know in May if someone would be up for going as Germany. He is needed, if nothing else for his smooth silky hair :p
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

HEY, HEY GUYS!

Postby Miyun on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 pm

THE ANIME TRAILER IS OUT!!!

MIRO wrote:Yea that happens a lot lately, all the smaller characters get the spotlight while the bigger ones are forgotten XD. Ah well nothin wrong with that :P. Ill ask any of the people i know in May if someone would be up for going as Germany. He is needed, if nothing else for his smooth silky hair :p
ooh, if one of your friends can make it as Germany, all we'll need is an Italy to get the full trio. (*_*) I think his hair is quite hard, unless someone is naturally blond or willing to dye their hair, because a wig wouldn't work very well for slicking back.... :'O though usually I think wigs are better cos they stay in shape, especially when it's spiky or something. :'/ hm.

hmmmmm oh well. :'D At least the background characters get some love! I like all the characters in hetalia, so this is good too. (*w*)

Hopefully some people will come and want to do the others! I hope we get a UK, because we're in the UK after all!! haha.. ;;
***
User avatar
Miyun
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:37 pm

Re: HEY, HEY GUYS!

Postby MIRO on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Miyun wrote:THE ANIME TRAILER IS OUT!!!

MIRO wrote:Yea that happens a lot lately, all the smaller characters get the spotlight while the bigger ones are forgotten XD. Ah well nothin wrong with that :P. Ill ask any of the people i know in May if someone would be up for going as Germany. He is needed, if nothing else for his smooth silky hair :p
ooh, if one of your friends can make it as Germany, all we'll need is an Italy to get the full trio. (*_*) I think his hair is quite hard, unless someone is naturally blond or willing to dye their hair, because a wig wouldn't work very well for slicking back.... :'O though usually I think wigs are better cos they stay in shape, especially when it's spiky or something. :'/ hm.

hmmmmm oh well. :'D At least the background characters get some love! I like all the characters in hetalia, so this is good too. (*w*)

Hopefully some people will come and want to do the others! I hope we get a UK, because we're in the UK after all!! haha.. ;;


OMG that was awesome, REALLY looking forward to the anime - not far off now : D. Yea Germany's hair would require a bit of work to get him properly but hes just so funny he deserves it X D. And indeed, not having a UK would be wierd :p. Hopefully someone will be up for doing him.

2009/01/24 - soooooo close !
User avatar
MIRO
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:18 am
Location: London

Re: HETALIA GATHERING!!

Postby SabakuKyuu on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 am

Hey! I was totally thinking of cosplaying England, and I have friends who are willing to cosplay America and Russia!
The thing is, we were kinda going to wait until October to cosplay them.. I mean, military uniforms.. We might die of heat in May >.<;

But if I can get my cosplay done by May, I'll definately come along anyway :D
May MCM Expo
Sat - fem!America - APH
Sun - SF-A2 miki - VOCALOID
User avatar
SabakuKyuu
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Bromley/Greater London

Next

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - MAY 2009

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest