Shugo Chara Group

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Shugo Chara Group

Postby twilight_suzuka on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 am

Hi everyone, anyone cosplaying as Shugo chara characters post here.
There was a few in Oct, including myself. So post the character and the day and i'll write it all up.

Photoshoot
-Outside at the bottom of the steps (At entrance doors if raining)
-12:30
- Minna no Tomago dance

Pre-meet = Friday 3pm, At the steps of the ExCeL

Cosplayers

Saturday
MysteriousFayth - Ikuto's Black Lynx
Zero328 - Ikuto (school uniform)

Mtani - Amulet Spade
korilsapy's boyfriend -Amulet Spade
Luchia Nanami - Amulet Spade

Iggie - Amulet Clover
Wraith-Amulet Clover

korilsapy - Amulet Heart

Hexi - Amulet Dia

Twilight_suzuka - Amulet Devil

Torpille -Amulet Angel

Fairy-Chan - Amu or Rima (School Uniform)
Spirit - Tadase (School Uniform)

Fallen black roses - Platinum Royal

AbbySweetAbatjour & friend - Miki & Yoru

mashimaroROCKS - amu hinamori
mashimaroROCKS friends -nadeshiko (purple long hair),
amulet heart,
amulet spade,
rima,
yaya

Yaten15 - Nagihiko
Yaten15 friends - Amu and maybe Yaya

Sunday

Luchia Nanami - Amu (School uniform)
Last edited by twilight_suzuka on Wed May 20, 2009 12:47 am, edited 38 times in total.
twilight_suzuka

Re: Shugo Chara??

Postby MysteriousFayth on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 am

Yey for Shugo Chara =D

I'll be there as Ikuto's Black Lynx transformation on the Saturday I believe, need to confirm that with Mtani who will be doing Amulet Spade ^^
MysteriousFayth

Postby twilight_suzuka on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:34 pm

Yay :D another shugo chara cosplay
¬_¬ i was begining to think i was all alone.

Well once you know which day i'll put you up on the list.
twilight_suzuka

Postby Mtani on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:45 pm

Signing in for Amulet Spade! ^^

We also have Hexi who's doing Amulet Dia and Iggie will be Amulet Clover. Would be cool if we could get an Amulet Angel and a Amulet Heart aswell ^^

I think Saturday is the day. At least that's the day I hope people can do this, as there are usually less people going on Sunday, and I don't want people to bump into the other cosplay I'm doing that weekend ^_^'
Mtani

Postby twilight_suzuka on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Brilliant :D

;-; To bad i can't do amulet devil on sat, i have a pokemon photo shoot, and masqurade entry arranged already. But if ur all set for the saturday i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you.
twilight_suzuka

Postby Mtani on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Hehe, we'll manage to come up with something ^^ Let's see what days Hexi and Iggie votes for ^^
Mtani

Postby Fairy-Chan on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm coming as school Amu on Saturday ^ ^
Fairy-Chan

Postby Hexi on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 pm

*is a little annoyed that this was her group and was beaten to it*
XD i kid.
Yup! I'm doing Amulet Diamond! ^w^

the main group is gonna be on the saturday, we're planning on trying to get all the Chara-naris but failing that we'd love to try to get all the Amus. ^_^

might wanna split the list into 2: Saturday and Sunday.

those who are only doing it on sunday, we're gonna try and meet up towards the end of the day for a 10-15 minute photo shoot if you wanna come along just for a photos that's good too. ^w^
Hexi

Postby twilight_suzuka on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:39 am

I remeber you Hexi, you started the Oct group. I was Miki on the Sat.

Do you have any more details about sunday Hexi, because i'd hate to be the lonely shugo chara fan.

Oh and guys if you give me the time for your meet up on Sat i'll post it on the first post.
twilight_suzuka

Postby Hexi on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:30 pm

twilight_suzuka wrote:I remeber you Hexi, you started the Oct group. I was Miki on the Sat.

Do you have any more details about sunday Hexi, because i'd hate to be the lonely shugo chara fan.

Oh and guys if you give me the time for your meet up on Sat i'll post it on the first post.

uhm, sunday? i wasn't planning on doing anything for sunday, well, shugo chara related anyways.

as for the saturday photos shoot, i was thinking after the Masquerade? outside on the front steps? i'm not sure when that finishes though. 6ish? i dunno.
but will some people have gone home?! i dunno! T_T

first thing is too early

but mid day is a bit odd because people won't wanna change jus for a photo shoot and then change back..... O.o i'm not sure. it's too early to think about that.

but end of the day, some peoples cosplays may be looking a bit worse for wear (beause that's just how expo is....)
Hexi

Postby Mtani on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm

I'd like to meet up before the masquerade, but if meeting up sometime after would mean that the ones going on Sunday can come along and join the photoshoot, then I definitely prefer having the shoot after! ^_^ As Hexi said; there is always the danger of props and cosplays beeing a bit broken by the end of a day of Expo'ing, but they shouldn't be totally ruined (I hope! XD) So if we just meet up after the masquerade it might be an idea to leave enough time between the masquerade finishes and the meet up for us to run to the bathrooms and fix our make-up a bit, or run to the cosplay desk and fix damaged props ^_^
Mtani

Postby Hexi on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:17 pm

shall we say to everyone to keep 6.15 open (if you're staying that long). the sun should be starting to set so the light will be nice then and then we also have time after the masquerade to fix make up and props/costumes. i always bring my repair kit with me so if the cosplay desk doesn't have quite what you need i might. ^^
Hexi

Postby Strawberry on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:31 pm

If you need an amulet angel then I wouldn't mind joining this group. I already got a pair of wings which I can use, plus loads of spare pink fabric lying around.
Strawberry

Postby Mtani on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:57 am

YES! Join!!! :P

In other words; I'd love to see you joining us :D
Mtani

Postby Hexi on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Strawberry wrote:If you need an amulet angel then I wouldn't mind joining this group. I already got a pair of wings which I can use, plus loads of spare pink fabric lying around.

YES ! DO IT! DO IT!
Hexi

Postby twilight_suzuka on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm

It would be cool ^^Strawberry

I'll try and change for 6:15 so we can have to whole amu group, where do you guys want to meet up?
twilight_suzuka

Postby Hexi on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 pm

twilight_suzuka wrote:It would be cool ^^Strawberry

I'll try and change for 6:15 so we can have to whole amu group, where do you guys want to meet up?
out the front at that cool little circle thing?
you know down the steps? then we can use the setting sun to our advantage! ^^
Hexi

Postby Strawberry on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:33 pm

I was going to cosplay as Amulet Angel at the end of next year, but since I saw this thread I didn't want to miss my opportunity to join so many Shugo Chara cosplayers. I have everything needed for Amulet Angel apart from the wig and shoes, so I should be able to make the costume in time, so you can please put me on the list for Saturday :D

It would be cool if we can find an Amulet Heart cosplayer, then we have all the character tranformations of Amu.
Strawberry

Postby Mtani on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Hexi wrote:out the front at that cool little circle thing?
you know down the steps? then we can use the setting sun to our advantage! ^^

Ooooh, sunset! :D

And yes, I really hope we can find an Amulet Heart cosplayer aswell. Would be great to get all her chara changes ^_^ If we don't someone will have to bring Ran's egg, just to show that we're thinking of her XD
Mtani

Postby Hexi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm

guys!!! we should totally learn this dance for the masquerade!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qFw2NWJCRqo#&fmt=18

kokoro no tamago dance is too hard and minna daisuki doesn't have a dance...... xD

lol!

i wanna do the "watashi no kokoro unlock" pose, with the hands for photos too. xD you know? like the little picture frame thing?
Hexi

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:35 pm

*spazzes* ANOTHER DANCE! 8D *learns immediately*
I didn't know Minna no Tamago was going to have a dance, I r happeh now 8D It's full of cuteness too with everyone dressed up! I didn't know they were going to get a fourth member though o.o *8D expression*

Awww this will look super cute if you guys perform this! I'll be in the audience dancing along 8D [Unless you guys are before me, in which case I'll be dancing along backstage LOL]
CrystalNeko

Postby Hexi on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:49 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:*spazzes* ANOTHER DANCE! 8D *learns immediately*
I didn't know Minna no Tamago was going to have a dance, I r happeh now 8D It's full of cuteness too with everyone dressed up! I didn't know they were going to get a fourth member though o.o *8D expression*

Awww this will look super cute if you guys perform this! I'll be in the audience dancing along 8D [Unless you guys are before me, in which case I'll be dancing along backstage LOL]

there's always been 4 Shugo Chara Eggs.....
that's the name of the group. lol.

it's amusing name cause they aren't fully fledged jpop artists yet and are still Hello! Project Eggs xD
Hexi

Postby CrystalNeko on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Hexi wrote:

it's amusing name cause they aren't fully fledged jpop artists yet and are still Hello! Project Eggs xD

I meant in the previous dances there were always three members, in this new one they have an extra playing Amulet Dia which I wasn't expecting.
CrystalNeko

Postby Hexi on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:
Hexi wrote:

I meant in the previous dances there were always three members, in this new one they have an extra playing Amulet Dia which I wasn't expecting.
ah, before it was a group called buono, they're still doing the ending theme but they've got an all new group for the opening. ^^

*does the Rottara Rottara dance*
Hexi

Postby CrystalNeko on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Ahh it all makes sense now, I didn't realize it was a new group. I thought Buono decided to get someone new.
CrystalNeko

Next

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - MAY 2009